habit 发表于 2007-10-23 18:23

译了一些,由于游戏还没玩,很多不知怎么翻,有些胡乱猜的,放上来大家看看

New Game
新游戏
Load a Game
加载游戏
Gallery
画廊
Credits
荣誉
Options
选项
Quit the Game
退出游戏
Save the Session
保存当前游戏
Return to the Session
返回当前游戏
Quit the Session
退出当前游戏
Return
返回
Load
加载
Rotation: Slow
旋转速度:慢
Adjust the rotation speed of the camera
调整镜头旋转速度
Rotation: Normal
旋转速度:正常
Rotation: Rapid
旋转速度:快
Subtitles: Yes
字幕:有
Control display of the dialogue subtitles.
控制对话字幕显示
Subtitles: No
字幕:无
Next
向后
Previous
向前
Beginning
最前
End
最后
Read the comics
观看漫画
Watch the cinematics
观看电影
Menu
菜单
Transit Zone
临时物品区
Transit Zone: Objects that you collect or make are placed here. Don't pile them up in a messy heap, arrange them in the Storage Zone.
临时物品区:你收集和制作的物品将被放到这里。不要把它们放成一堆,而要排列到存放区里。
Storage
物品区
Storage: This zone is reserved for orderly storage and includes several pages. Click on the tabs to pass from one to another.
物品区:此区包括几个页面,用于有序存放物品。点击页面标签可以切换页面。
Assembly Zone
装配区
Assembly Zone: To finish an assembly that's underway, select the missing objects and click here.
装配区:要完成进行中的装配,选择缺少的物品并点击这里。
Missing Object:
缺少的物品:
Object under Construction:
组合中物品:
Missing Object: Unknown
缺少的物品:未知
Click here to scroll objects under construction
点击这里滚动组合中物品
Disassemble/Empty
分解/清空
To take an object apart or to empty a recipient of its contents, select it and click here.
要取得物品的一部分或清空容器中的填充物,选择它后点击这里。
These objects cannot be combined.
这些物品不能组合。
Combined Objects:
组合物品:
Combination Not Authorized
组合不被认可
Combination terminated!
组合结束!
Object(s) Created:
创建的物品:
Object(s) Retained:
保留的物品:
Object(s) Lost:
失去的物品:
To keep your workshop orderly, don't store anything in the transit zone.
为保持你的物品有序,不要在临时物品区存放任何物品。
You are holding the following object:
你正持有下列物品:
Save underway...
保存中...
Last save being loaded...
最后存档加载中...
New Save
新存档
Do you really want to quit the game?
确定要退出游戏么?
Warning. The current session has not been saved. Do you really want to quit?
注意,当前游戏未保存,确定退出么?
Are you sure you want to load the selected game?
确定要加载选择的游戏么?
Warning. The current session has not been saved. Do you want to load the selected game anyway?
注意,当前游戏未保存。确定要加载选择的游戏么?
Do you want to save the current session?
是否保存当前进度?
Do you want to save the current session and overwrite the selected save?
是否保存当前进度并覆盖选择的进度?
CLEOPATRA, A QUEEN'S DESTINY
埃及艳后克利奥帕特拉传奇
Published by:
出品:
Developed by:
开发:
with the participation of the Centre National de la Cin閙atographie and the Minist鑢e de l扙conomie, des Finances et de l扞ndustrie
with the participation of the Centre National de la Cin閙atographie and the Minist鑢e de l扙conomie, des Finances et de l扞ndustrie
To open your inventory, press the right mouse button.
按鼠标右键打开你的操作清单。
No!
不!
Yes!
是!
That's useless.
那个没用。
That's useless for now.
现在那个没用。
I've already got some.
我已经得到一些了。
This isn't the time.
还不是时候。
I can't do that now.
现在我不能那么做。
I've got enough of that.
我已拿得够多了。
I've got enough of that for now.
现在我已拿得够多了。
No point in weighing myself down.
没有一点自己体重下降。
I'm not going to destroy this unique object!
我不会破坏这个唯一的物品!
I need a recipient.
我需要一个容器。
This recipient won't do.
这个容器不会那样。
I'm not going to empty this recipient: that'd be too much of a waste!
我不会清空这个容器:那样做会造成极大的浪费!
That's not a bad idea but something's missing.
是个好主意,但少了什么东西。
I don't need it.
我不需要它。
I don't need to do that anymore!
我再也不需要那么做了!
There's an idea worth mulling over but it's not quite ripe yet!
是个值得琢磨的想法,但时机尚未十分成熟!
We're beating a dead horse. Let's get back to it later.
我们在作无用功,回头再来干吧。
I need a better tool!
我需要一个更好的工具!
Not yet!
还没有!
Pssst! If you're lost, press the "objective" button and I'll put you on the right track!
喂!你要是忘了就按物品按钮,我会告诉你正确的途径!
How can I get that object?
我怎么得到那个东西?
Something's missing!
少了什么东西!
I should repair it.
我应该修好它。
I can't leave without this!
没有这个我不能离开!
This mechanism won't work. There must be pieces missing.
这个装置不能工作。一定是少了什么部件。
Warning. If you abandon the puzzle now, you'll have to start all over from the beginning. Do you really want to quit?
注意:如果你现在放弃谜题,就得从头来过,真的退出么?
Yes

No

Object taken:
拿着的物品:
DEFEAT!
战胜!
Left click to resume the session.
左击恢复进度。
Auto
自动
Automatic storage of objects
物品自动存放
Click here to automatically store objects that are piled up in the transit zone.
点击这里以自动存放堆在临时物品区的东西。
Page full!
页面已满!
You can't store any more objects in the current storage page. Open one with space remaining in it and press again the "Auto" button.
你不能在当前页面再放东西更多东西了。打开一个有空位的页面再点“自动”按钮。
Cleopatra, a queen's destiny
埃及艳后克利奥帕特拉传奇
Game Website
游戏站点
Nobilis Website
Nobilis 站点
Read the Readme.txt file
阅读Readme.txt文件
Delete the game
删除游戏
Please insert CD CL_CD1
请插入CL_CD1光盘
Please insert CD CL_CD2
请插入CL_CD2光盘
Object to take:
要拿的物品:
There's no point in taking this object, you already have 3 of them.
拿这东西没有意义,你已经有三个了。
Pointless Manoeuvre ! You already have three of the objects it produces.
无意义的操作!你已经有三个用它作出来的东西了。
New object:
新物品:
Do-it-yourself
自己做
Recovered Object(s):
恢复的物品:
Click here to consult the list of object combinations you've created.
点击这里查看你创造的物品组合的列表。
To avoid crowding, no more than X objects of the same type in the inventory at a time!
为避免拥挤,同时不要有超过X个同类物品在清单中!
You already have this object in your inventory.
你的物品清单中已经有此物品。
Storage full!
物品存放区满!
All the storage pages are full. Free up some space.
所有存放页面已满,释放一些空间。
Objectives
目标
Click here for a reminder of your objectives.
点击这里提示你的目标。
None
没有
Object Info: Yes
物品信息:有
Object Info: No
物品信息:无
Activates or deactivates contextual help relating to objects.
激活或取消激活物品相关的上下文帮助。
Select a profile to begin the game.
选择一个帐户开始游戏。
Selected Profile
选择的帐户
Change profile
更改帐户
Map
地图
Disassembled Object:
分解的物品:
Can be disassembled:
能分解的:
You have chosen a profile. Ok?
你选择了一个帐户,确定么?
This profile is already used. Do you still want to select it?
帐户已经使用,仍要选择它么?
Game over! Start again.
游戏结束!重新开始。
Success!
成功!
Close
关闭
>>You can disassemble this object by clicking on the Disassemble/Empty button.
>>你可以点击“分解/清空”按钮来分解这个物品。
>>If you need this recipient for another use, select it to empty, then click on the Disassemble/Empty button.
>>如果你需要把这个容器清空干别的,选择它后点击“分解/清空”按钮。
Object Created:
创造的物品:
Read the manual.
阅读手册。
Brightness
亮度
Music Volume
音乐音量
Sound Effects Volume
音效音量
Voice Volume
对话音量
Please insert CD2 of
请插入的CD2
Please insert the original CD2 of
请插入的原始CD2
You do not have administrator rights on this computer. You must log in as an administrator the first time you start this program. You will be able to start with a user account after that.
你在此电脑无超级用户权限。第一次开始此程序你必须以超级用户权限登录,此后就可以用一般用户开始程序了。
Use the map to move about quickly. Just click on your destination!
用地图快速移动,只要点击你的目的地!
Listen to the Music
听音乐
Adjust brightness
调整亮度
Adjust music volume
调整音乐音量
Adjust sound effects volume
调整音效音量
Adjust voice volume
调整对话音量
A QUEEN扴 DESTINY
埃及艳后传奇
A long time ago, I, Thomas the Chaldean, was a young student fascinated by the stars and the destiny of men. I travelled to Alexandria, capital of Egypt, to study the science. In those days, Cleopatra was on the throne, a young queen with a more than uncertain future厾
很久以前,我,占星术的托马斯,是一个对星座和人的命运入迷的年轻学生。我到埃及首都亚历山大去学习科学。那时,前途未卜的年轻女王克利奥帕特拉在位。
Since the death of her father, Cleopatra had shared power in Egypt with her younger brother Ptolemy. But as people say: share an ox, but don抰 share power. Jealousy, rivalry, ambition and plain bad advice forever separated Cleopatra from her brother. The animosity between them finally broke out into open warfare. The King and Queen gathered their faithful supporters and soon Alexandria was beset by civil war. In several months, the conflict had torn the whole of Egypt asunder. The great land of the Pharaohs was now pitching about like a rudderless ship, with only struggling factions at the helm. Apart from Egypt, the monarchs were also fighting for their lives and afterlives. The losing royal would end up not only dead, but devoid of name and monument, in other words consigned to oblivion.
自从父亲死后,克利奥帕特拉和她的弟弟托勒密在埃及共同执政。但正象人们所说:分享公牛也别分享权力。嫉妒、敌对、野心和显而易见的谗言永远地把克利奥帕特拉和她的弟弟分离开了。她们之间的仇恨最终演变成了公开的战争,女王和她的弟弟集合起各自忠实的支持者,很快女王受到了全民战争的困扰。在数月之间,冲突使得整个埃及支离破碎。法老王的广阔国土象无舵的大船一样颠簸,仅仅被激烈的派系斗争掌握着。在埃及的局部,统治者也在为他们的生命和后代而战斗着。失败的王室成员不只是死亡,而且没有了名字和纪念碑,很快被人遗忘而彻底终结。
So, the young queen Cleopatra had a battle on her hand and fate had pulled a short straw for her. It was rumored she was ready for anything in order to triumph, if triumph meant survival.
因此,年轻的女王克利奥帕特拉的手头上有一场战争,命运跟她做了个鬼脸。如果胜利就意味着生存,据说她真的会为了胜利不惜一切代价。
I was but an eager student then and like many Alexandrians, my peaceful life was shattered by the two monarchs and their bloody civil war.
当时我仅仅是个热心的学生,象许多亚历山大人一样,我的平静生活被两位君主和他们血腥的全民战争粉碎了。
My studies were in astronomy and astrology at the Great Library of Alexandria. I had left my native land of Chaldea to follow the teachings of the great astronomer, Master Akkad. He too was a native of Chaldea, like all the great astrologers of his time. Babylon was a great fount of knowledge on the subject. Magii there had sat watching stars for thousands of years.
我是在亚历山大的大图书馆学习天文学和占星学,我离开了本土卡尔迪亚王国跟随大天文学家阿卡德大师学习。就象那个时代的所有大占星家一样,他也是卡尔迪亚王国人。巴比伦是一个学科的大宝库,麦基坐在那里观察星体上千年了。
For my part, I had discovered my own guiding light, Iris, the daughter of Akkad. Eros had wasted no time in piercing our hearts with the same arrow. But the civil war came and despite my pleading, Iris refused to leave Alexandria.
关于我嘛,我发现了自己的指路灯——阿卡德的女儿艾里斯。爱神伊洛斯的的神箭刺穿我们的心倒是没有浪费时间,但是全民战争来了,艾里斯不管我的恳求,她拒绝离开亚历山大。
The reason for her refusal was that her father had received a mysterious commission to divine the stars and Iris was helping him in his work. The more I interrogated Iris on the subject the more she closed up. I had no idea who Akkad and his daughter were working for, nor to what end. I offered to help but Iris refused. I couldn抰 help feeling she was scared of something.
艾里斯拒绝的原因是她的父亲接收到一项神秘的占卜星象委任,她要帮助他工作。我越是问艾里斯,她越是不说,我不明白阿卡德和他的女儿为谁工作,还有究竟是什么内容。我提议帮忙,可艾里斯拒绝了。感觉到她在害怕什么,可也无能为力。
All I could do was hope that Akkad and Iris would complete the divination before they were embroiled in the civil war. Each day, I would visit the observatory to see if their work was nearly at an end.
我所能做的就是希望在全民战争牵连到阿卡德和艾里斯之前,他们能够完成那个占卜。我每天都到天文台去,看他们的工作进展情况。
BLOODY DISAPPEARANCES
流血的失踪
Blood! What had happened? Had Iris and her father been attacked by looters? I couldn抰 dare imagine what had become of them. But I had to find out.
血迹!发生了什么事?艾里斯和她父亲被强盗袭击了么?我不敢想象他们怎样了,但也只能去找出来。
There were signs of struggle in the garden, along with spatters of blood and some of Iris and her father抯 belongings.
顺着溅污的血迹,以及艾里斯和她父亲的一些物品,花园里有一些标记。
But the gardens were empty. There was nobody. No trace of their assailants or of my dear Iris and her father.
但是花园空荡荡的,一个人也没有。没有我亲爱的艾里斯和她的父亲,或者攻击他们的人的痕迹。
The observatory door was locked and, however much I shouted, nobody came. The observatory was totally and completely empty.
天文台的门锁着,无论我怎么喊也没人出来。天文台完全就是空的。
I had to face up to facts. Iris and Akkad had disappeared. Either they had managed to escape some grave threat or they had been kidnapped.
我只得面对事实,艾里斯和阿卡德失踪了。他们或者是设法逃脱了严重的威胁,或者是被绑架了。
In the earthenware jar where Iris and I hid our love letters, I discovered a strange twisted strip of papyrus on which was written a series of letters. I recognized Iris抯 writing. But what was the meaning of the letters? I had no idea how to decode the document.
在艾里斯和我藏情书的陶瓶里,我发现了一卷奇怪的纸莎草纸,上面写着一系列字母。我认得是艾里斯的笔迹,但是字母是什么意思呢?我不知道如何解密这条纸莎纸卷。
Using a pot of bitumen, I was able to attach the two ends of a stick together.
用一罐沥青,我就能把两段木棒贴到一起了。
I rolled the strip around the stick and it finally revealed its secrets. I rewrote the coded message onto a papyrus.
我把纸条卷到木棒上,秘密显示出来了,我把解码信息抄在了一张纸莎草纸上。
Elsewhere in the garden I discovered a message from Iris floating in a pool of water. I dried it off and copied it out then wrapped it around the stick. I was then able to discover what had happened to my sweet Iris.
在花园的另一处,我发现了浮在水塘中的艾里斯的一张纸条。我把它弄干,然后卷在木棒上,抄了下来。接下来我就能发现我可爱的艾里斯发生了什么事情。
It looked very much like Iris and her father had been kidnapped by their client抯 henchmen. But why? Who was the person behind the order? I had no clues to go on. I had to get inside the observatory. Among the papers left by Akkad I was sure to discover a clue or two.
看起来好象是艾里斯和她父亲被他们顾客的同党绑架了,但为什么呢?谁是幕后的那个人?我毫无头绪,只能进到天文台去,从阿卡德留下来纸条中肯定能发现一两条线索。
THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON BEHIND THE ORDER
幕后的神秘人物
Getting inside the observatory to find out the identity of the mystery person behind the order was no easy business. I had to open the secret lock that Akkad had invented. Akkad really had kept his lock a secret but Iris抯 last message provided me with a clue.
进到天文台去找出幕后神秘人物的身份不是件容易的事,我只有打开阿卡德发明的隐秘的锁。阿卡德真的保留了锁的秘密,但艾里斯最后的信息给我提供了一条线索。
The Arrow was one of the constellations of the sphere?
箭是球体上星座的其中之一。
And the letters of the sphere revealed some of the constellations one at a time.
并且球体上的字母显示了同一时间的一些星座。
Using the letters, I activated the constellation of the Arrow, then those indicated by the Arrow: Pegasus and Pisces. A strange grating noise suddenly attracted my attention. The arm of the statue of Eros had moved. All I now needed was the arrow.
用那些字母,我激活了箭头的星座,然后箭头指示出:飞马和双鱼。一阵奇怪刺耳的噪音突然引起了我的注意,爱神雕像的胳膊移动了,现在我只需要箭了。
A volley of arrows flew over the garden wall?
一支群射的箭飞过花园的墙头?
By pressing Sagittarius, I was able to release Eros抯 bow. The arrow sailed off toward the observatory.
通过按压人马座,我就能开弓放箭。箭向着天文台飞去。
And landed in a hollow in the fa鏰de. Suddenly a secret door opened in the wall. I had managed to work out the secret of the lock. Now I would find out the identity of the mystery client.
并降落在fa.ade的一个洞里。突然墙上的一道秘门打开了,我已经设法解决了锁的秘密。现在我要找出那个神秘顾客的身份。
As soon as I was inside the observatory, the secret passageway closed behind me. I thought for a moment I was locked in.
我一进入天文台,秘道马上在我身后关闭了,我想此时我被锁在里面了。
Fortunately the same mechanism simultaneously opened the observatory door. Akkad had a few tricks up his sleeve and no mistake.
幸运的是同样的机械装置同时打开了天文台的大门,毫无疑问阿卡德玩了点小花样。
I rummaged through my masters?notes and finally discovered what I was looking for: The mystery person who had ordered the divination was a person close to the Gods indeed. She was none other than the Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra, herself.
我在导师的笔记中搜寻,最终发现了我要找的:安排这项占卜的神秘人物确实是一位非常接近神的人,不是别人,正是埃及女王克利奥帕特拉本人。
I was bewildered. I hadn抰 the first idea of what was happening. Akkad was the most competent and upright astrologer in Alexandria; Cleopatra would never treat her goats let alone her own servants like that. What was going on? I had to get to the bottom of it if I was going to help Iris and her father.
我迷惑了,否决了自己对事件的最初想法。阿卡德是亚历山大最优秀最正直的占星家,克利奥帕特拉绝不会就这么放过他的。发生了什么事?如果我打算帮助艾里斯和她父亲,就得追查到底。
Fortunately I discovered a way to contact the Queen of Egypt: Akkad抯 famous heliolab. If I could get it working, I could maybe meet the Queen and grasp what had happened.
幸运的是我发现了一种联络埃及女王的方法:阿卡德著名的信号机。如果我能够使它工作,也许就能见到女王并了解发生了什么。
ON THE TRAIL OF THE GUILTY PARTY
追踪罪犯

Yo, you there!
唷,你在那儿!
One of Sobek's guardians! May Ishtar protect me!
一个索贝克的护卫!伊师塔也许会保护我!
Strip of papyrus
一条纸莎草纸
A long torn twisted strip of papyrus, on which a column of Greek letters are written.
一长条扭曲破裂的纸莎草纸,上面写着一排希腊字母。
Akkad抯 half crown
阿卡德的半个王冠
Half of a gold crown bearing six medallions depicting astrological signs.
半个有六枚占星符号大奖章的金王冠
Part of a theatrical mask
面具的一部分
Part of a Greek theatrical mask
希腊面具的一部分
Precious bracelet
贵重的手镯
A highly valuable gold bracelet, belonging to Iris.
艾里斯的非常贵重的金手镯
Half of a broken stick
一半折断的木棒
Half of a scytale used to decrypt a message written on a strip
一半用来解码写在纸条上信息的木棒
Iris抯 writing case
艾里斯的文具盒
Iris抯 personal writing case containing everything needed for writing
艾里斯的私人文具盒,里面有所有的书写用具
Water damaged papyrus
被水破坏的草纸
A long strip of torn papyrus, which has been damaged by water. The letters on it are now barely legible.
一长条被水破坏的烂纸莎草纸,几乎看不清上面写的字母
Metal hook
金属钩子
A steel hook left by workers.
工人留下来的钢钩
Pot of bitumen
一罐沥青
A pot of bitumen left by workers.
工人留下的一罐沥青
Cretan arrow
克里特之箭
An arrow used by Cretan archers in the service of King Ptolemy.
为托勒密国王服务的克里特射手的箭
Letter to Iris
给艾里斯的信
A roll of papyrus written by Akkad.
阿卡德写的一卷草纸
Letter from the librarian
图书馆员的来信
Papyrus written by Aristion the Librarian.
图书馆员亚里斯提安写的草纸
The story of Enuma Anu Enlil
Enuma Anu Enlil的故事
Ancient papyrus.
旧草纸
Akkad抯 notes
阿卡德的笔记
Papyrus containing codes
写着代码的草纸
The Heliolab
信号机
Notched rod
有凹口的棒
Metal rod with 9 notches.
有九个凹口的棒
Tablet mold
薄板铸模
A wooden mold for modeling clay tablets.
用泥做薄板的铸模
Clay
粘土
A ball of clay.
一个土球
Lighter
点火器
Friction lighter.
磨擦点火器
Dry leaves
干叶子
Charcoal
木炭
Kiln tongs
火钳
Dried papyrus
干的草纸
A long strip of dried papyrus bearing letters only half visible.
一张条干的草纸,上面的字母只有一半可见
Mended stick
修改的木棒
A scytale used to decrypt a message written on a strip
一根用来解读写在纸条上的信息的木棒
Decoded message
解码信息
The strip wrapped around the scytale, which has been deciphered
绕在木棒上纸条,已被解码
Legible papyrus
清楚的草纸
A long strip of dried papyrus bearing legible letters.
清楚地写着字母的一长条干的草纸
Decoded message
解码信息
The legible strip wrapped around the scytale, which has been deciphered.
绕在木棒上的清楚的纸条,已被解码
Ancient rod for tags
用来标签的旧轴
The metal rod from the heliolab.
信号机上的金属轴
Rod with tags
有标签的轴
Metal rod with tags.
有标签的金属轴
Small tag
小标签
Large tag
大标签
Bronze stopper
青铜塞子
Small pliers
小钳子

tos99 发表于 2007-10-24 09:51

经过努力奋斗.终于通关了.我修改了一些翻译错误.请楼主也从新更新一下.(10.26晚更新)
再次更新(11.2晚)


Simple. Only you could find the tablets and drug the crocodiles. And well... I liked you.
很简单,只有你能找到石板和麻醉鳄鱼。而且,我喜欢你。
Why did you help me free Iris?
你为什么帮我解救艾里斯?
With her father gone, only she could perform the divination ordered by Cleopatra.
他父亲死后,只有她能够为克利奥帕特拉占卜。
Why didn't you take the tablets by force when you left the library?
你离开图书馆时,为什么不强行带走石板?
I need the tablets, Iris and leverage against her: that's where you come in, Thomas?
我需要石板,艾里斯和杠杆器对抗她:就是你近来的地方,托马斯?
Iris will never perform the divination under those conditions.
艾里斯绝不会在那些情况下占卜。
I know. She抯 her father抯 daughter and no mistake. She抎 rather die than help Ptolemy. Unless, it was your life hanging on the line, my dear friend!
我知道。她是坚信父亲的。她宁死也不会帮托勒密的。除非是你的生命悬与一线,我的好友!
How did you get in here?
你这么进到这儿的?
Through the door, how else? Demons walk through wall, but not I?yet.
通过门,还能怎样?魔鬼能穿墙,我不能?是的。
The door was open?
门开着?
Yes. It抎 been broken in before I arrived.
是。我到那时,门已经被弄破了。
Find comfort in your dreams?
在你梦里寻到安慰了?
What exactly am I to do with an empty washbowl?
我拿这个洗脸盆作什么?
This washbowl is foul!
这个洗脸盆是肮脏的!
Disgusting, this washbowl reeks of effluent!
恶心,这个洗脸盆很臭!
Half of Akkad's crown!
半个阿卡德王冠!
Kordax's henchmen will leave when they hear this hunting horn! Freedom will be ours!
当克达斯的同伙们听到这猎号声,就会离开!自由将属于我们!
I finished reading the Enuma Anu Enlil tablets. My father was right, they were absolutely necessary!
我读完了Enuma Anu Enlil碑文。我父亲是对的,它们是非常必须的。
So are you almost done?
那你差不多完成了?
Not yet, I need to do some more calculations after dark, when I can observe some different stars.
还没,我还要在天黑后,能观察一些不同的星星时,作一些计算。
So be it, a few more hours and then we can perform the divination for the Queen!
那就完成它,几个小时后我们就可以为女王占卜了!
Yes, tomorrow we shall be alive?and free!
对,明天我们会活下来,会自由!
The Gods be praised!
赞美神!
Thomas, tell me, why is this Kordax here?
托马斯,这个克达斯怎么在这里?
Why? Well, I could never have reached the lighthouse without him! I'd have died, no question about it?And please, do show some compassion, he's a runaway slave!
为什么?没他我到不了灯塔!我早死了。请给以一些同情吧,他是个逃跑的奴隶!
Your bleeding heart should be more wary?I have a bad feeling about him.
你的热心肠是否应该警惕些?我对他有很不好的感觉。
Okay, so he's kind of eccentric but I owe him.
他是个怪人,但我欠了他情。
Yes, Thomas?
嗯,托马斯?
Do you need help?
要帮忙吗?
Fix the heliolab if you want something to do?We're going to need it. And if you get bored with that you could always send your Kordax to Hades!
想帮忙就修好这日光信号仪。我们会用到它。而且,要是你觉得无聊,你可以送你的克达斯去见阎王!
I found part of a theatrical mask at the entrance to the observatory.
我在天文台入口处找到一块戏剧面具的碎片。
What?
什么?
You said the leader of the kidnappers hid his face behind a theatrical mask, right?
你说绑架者头目用一个戏剧面具遮住脸,是吗?
That's true, but his mask fell and shattered upon the ground?
使得,但面具掉了下来,摔坏在地上?
Did you see his face?
你看到他的脸了吗?
No, he had his back to me and the next time I saw him he was wearing another mask.
没有,他背对着我,而后来再见他时,他戴了另一个面具。
Well, I found another piece from the shattered mask in the observatory today but it wasn't there before!
今天在天文台,我又发现了另一块面具碎片,但之前它不在那儿!
They?they came back?
他们又回来过了?
Or they visited when we were out...
或者我们离开时,他们来拜访过?
Kordax! It's him! I'm certain of it! Why won't you believe me?
克达斯!是它!我肯定是它!你为什么不相信我?
I can't believe it?
我难以相信?
But Thomas, face the facts!
托马斯,面对现实吧!
Okay okay, let me talk to him.
好吧好吧,让我跟他谈谈。
Be careful. If I'm right and Kordax is the murderer then it抯 Ptolemy who抯 pulling his strings?Shouldn抰 we try and run not talk?
小心。如果我是对的,克达斯是凶手,那么托勒密就是幕后操纵者。我们是否该悄悄逃走?
If Kordax is the leader of the kidnappers, his men must be patrolling the observatory?
如果克达斯是绑架者头目,他的人一定正监视着天文台?
May Isis protect us.
伊希斯神会保佑我们的。
Kordax confessed everything. It was his men who assaulted you?
克达斯承认了一切。是他的人袭击了你。
I suppose he'd still like a false divination so he can trick Cleopatra!
我猜他仍想有一个假的占卜,让他可以欺骗克利奥帕特拉!
I'm afraid so. And he'll stop at nothing!
我恐怕是这样。他如何都不会停止!
Well, he can lump it! There's to be no divination, false or true.
他会搅乱了这事。将不会有占卜,无论真的假的。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
The observatory instruments aren't accurate enough to perform the divination?
天文台的设备不够精确到能做占卜?
You?you can't perform the divination?
你?你不能做占卜?
No. But listen, I think I know what to do.
不是。听着,我知道我该怎么做了。
I'm all ears?
我洗耳恭听?
My father built a secret observatory. I'm hoping that's where we'll find the instruments that will help us to finish the divination.
我父亲建有一个秘密天文台。我希望那儿有可以帮我们做占卜的设备。
A secret observatory! Today's just full of revelations! And what should we do with Kordax?
秘密天文台!今天真是个盛大秘密揭露日!我们又如何对付克达斯呢?
It's simple?we have to stall him.
简单?我们要阻止他继续作恶。
So where is this secret observatory your father built?
那秘密天文台在那儿?
I don't have a clue. All I know is that the entrance is inside the mausoleum. But I've never laid eyes on this observatory!
我不知道。我所知的是入口在陵墓内。但我从未见过这天文台!
Do you know how to get inside?
你知道如何进入吗?
Right before he died, my father told me the medallions in his crown were the key and the frescos in the tomb would show the way?Kordax must have them now.
我父亲临死前告诉我,他王冠里的图章以及坟墓里的壁画会指明道路。这些东西现在应该在克达斯手里。
So we have to pluck the medallions from the crown.
所以我们要拿出王冠里的图章。
Yes?And figure out how to use them.
是的,还要找出使用方法。
Do you have an idea how we can stall Kordax?
我们怎么对付克达斯?
Let's kill him. I must avenge my father's death!
杀了他,我要为父亲报仇!
You want to poison him?!
你要毒死他?!
It'll only put him to sleep!
让他睡着而已!
But Iris?I've never killed anyone! And I'm not in the mood?Let's just stall him for a while and may the Gods have mercy on him.
可是,艾里斯,我从没杀过人,我也不敢杀?我们就让他不能动弹一段时间,也许主会怜悯他。
Please, listen to reason!
请服从理智!
Though I wish for his death with all my heart, I do see your point: we have to incapacitate him?for the time being! We need... poison!
虽然我一心想要他死,但我明白你的意思,我们要让他不能动弹一段时间!我们需要迷药!
The heliolab rod has vanished!
日光信号仪的时间杆不见了!
We can no longer contact the Queen!
我们不能联络女王了!
So how do you plan on poisoning him?
你打算怎样药倒他?
Eh?I don't know?What's he doing right now?
嗯,我不知道?他正在干什么?
His routine involves eating fruits, washing his hands and clipping his nails! I don't see much of an opportunity in all that!
他的惯例是吃水果,洗手和咬指甲!我看不到什么机会!
I see what you mean?Unless?Yes, it's our last chance!
我明白你的意思?除非?有了,我们最后的机会!
Would you mind letting me in on your plan? I'm having trouble keeping up with you. I am but a man, as you keep reminding me!
介意我加入你的计划吗?我实在很难跟上你。但我是个男人,这是你一直在提醒我的。
We poison the water in his washbowl?When Kordax bites his nails?Presto!
我们把迷药混入他的洗脸盆的水中,然后当克达斯咬指甲的时候,哈哈!
The poison worked!
迷药起作用了!
Quickly, let's look for the secret observatory while we can!
快,趁我们还可以的时候,找到秘密天文台!
Yes, the secret observatory?Through the mausoleum, right?
对,秘密天文台?要从陵墓通过,对吗?
Yes, the medallions in the crown are the key. Take a close look at the frescos!
对,王冠里的图章是钥匙。还要仔细察看壁画!
Iris, there's a mechanism behind this secret panel in the mausoleum.
艾里斯,陵墓里有个机械装置在这块控制板后面。
We're getting there! What does the mechanism look like?
我们做到了!这装置看上去象什么?
Well, two metal needles surrounded by a dozen holes.
哦,十二个圆孔围绕着两个金属指针。
This must be the astral portal my father spoke about. Check out the frescos! We're really warm now!
这一定是我父亲说过的观星门。检查壁画!我们已经有进展了!
I did it! The door to the secret observatory is open!
成功了!秘密天文台的门打开了!
The Gods be praised! Go alone, Thomas, I'll join you as soon as I finish the calculations!
赞美主!托马斯,你先自己进去,等我一结束计算就加入你!
It's odd. The frieze on Akkad's tomb shows Iris at the helm of a solar barque headed for the Kingdom of the Dead...
奇怪。在阿卡德墓的雕刻中,一艘三枙太阳船正驶向死亡之国,而艾里斯在船舵那儿。
The passage is open. Let's enter the secret observatory!
通道打开了,让我们进入秘密天文台!
Wait a second! This medallion fits perfectly into the arms of the figurine!
等等!这些图章正好可以嵌入雕像的臂膀!
Iris walked through the last door before the threshold to the afterlife and not a demon in sight.
在来世入口之前,艾里斯穿过了最后一道门,眼前没有一个魔鬼。
I'm inside one of Alexandria's water chambers?But this one's dry as a bone! We have to fill it with water from the basins.
我是在亚历山大的一间水室中吧?只是这干燥到极点了。我们必须用水池的水把这灌满。
A well of light?There must be an opening somewhere up above?It must be in the garden of the observatory!
发光的井?肯定哪儿有个朝上的开口?一定在天文台的花园里!
The casket is decorated with the sign of Libra.
棺材上装饰着天秤宫的标记。
This casket is locked.
棺材被锁住了。
This place is great! And you've never been here before?
这个地方真了不起!你从未来过吗?
This was the one secret my father kept from me... his private observatory?But why? I thought he trusted you.
这是父亲瞒着我的一个秘密,他的私人天文台?可为什么?我以为他相信你。
Some of his colleagues became envious of his fame and he was afraid they'd kidnap me, or worse, if they found out I knew about this place.
他的一些同事越来越嫉妒他的名声,他很担心,假如他们发现我知道这个秘密,他们会绑架我,甚至更糟。
He was right. Many of Alexandria's astrologers are regular villains, who'd sell their own mothers for fifteen minutes of fame!
他是对的,很多亚历山大占星家都是不折不扣的坏蛋。他们会为了十五分钟的名望而出卖他们的母亲。
The instruments hidden in the observatory are unique. They're the fruit of years of collaboration between my father and professors at the library.
藏在这的设备都是独一无二的。它们是图书馆的教授们和我父亲多年努力合作的成果。
I've never even heard of an underground observatory. It's revolutionary!
我还从未听说有地下天文台。这是革命性的成果!
My father told me about a machine powerful enough to lift the observation platform right up to the surface. And guess what?I think we're right next to it!
父亲跟我说过,有一台机器能把观察平台升起到地面上。猜猜看发生了什么?我想我们正在它的旁边!
Hurry up, Thomas, it's getting dark!
快点,托马斯,天要黑了!
Do you know how to work the machine for lifting the platform?
你知道怎样开动机器,升起平台?
This machine is Heron's invention, who also built the automats. It works on the principle of antitypes and results in thecreation of a colossal force: fire and water.
这机器是海伦的发明,他还建造了自动机器人。它的工作原理是基于由相反类型的物质,水和火,相互作用来产生巨大的能量。
Fire and water?That all?
水和火?就这些?
Sorry. I've told you all I know?Someone painted this column with the sign of Pisces.
对不起,我知道的都告诉你了。有人把双鱼宫的标记油漆在了柱子上。
A big container?But where's the water gone?
一个大容器?但水到哪去了?
This looks like a valve?
这个象是个阀门?
Heliolites! These stones burn as hot as the sun if you can get them to light.
珊瑚石!如果能点燃它们,它们会太阳一样灼热。
Let's wait a bit before putting in the heliolites, the fire's not hot enough.
等一下放进珊瑚石,火还不够热。
The firebox is full enough for now.
火箱子已经足够满了。
The firebox is full of smoke, the fire needs more air?
火箱子全是烟,还需要更多空气助火势?
The heat's searing!
热度正非常灼热!
I swear I feel a slight breeze.
我发誓我感觉到一丝微风。
This plaque is decorated with the sign of Virgo.
这块牌子装饰着室女宫的标记。
What's this bronze tube for?
这青铜管子有什么用?
I'm sure this wheel would turn without these three blocks in the way.
我确信,没有这三块石头挡路,这轮子会转动。
The casket is decorated with the sign of Leo.
这棺材装饰着狮子宫的标记。
What's this gangway used for exactly?
这块跳板有什么用?
How am I supposed to see the stars with this roof overhead? Akkad's house isn't making this any easier on me!
为什么我会被认为能从头上的天花板看星星?阿卡德的屋子并没让这变得容易!
I have never seen a clepsydra like this! I'm positive these are the instruments Iris needs for her observations.
我从未见过这样的漏壶!我确定这是艾里斯占卜所需的设备。
This contraption is part of the platform! There's no way under the moon I can dismantle it!
这个奇妙装置是平台的一部分!我不可能在月光下拆解它!
This looks like a Hipparchian dioptre. I've only ever heard of them!
这看上去象Hipparchian屈光镜。我只听说过它们!
This astronomical instrument is worthy of Hipparchus. I wonder how you use it.
这个占星设备配得上Hipparchus。我想知道你要怎么用它。
Do you think you could finish the divination with the instruments you already have?
你认为你现有的设备能让你完成占卜吗?
Absolutely. They're quite simply?extraordinary!
当然。很简单,相当简单!
You can start your observations as soon as I get this machine up and running again.
我一让这机器从新运作起来,你就能开始观测了。
I'll need a few more hours?
我大概要几个小时?
What then?
然后呢?
A few last-minute calculations using the instructions on the tablets and then I'll be ready to reveal the secrets of the stars to her divinity, Queen Cleopatra.
我要根据石板上的说明作一些最后的计算,然后将准备揭示女王的星座的秘密。
What will happen to Kordax?
克达斯会怎么样?
The Queen's royal guard will sequester him until the day of his trial. Then I'll watch as he's finally held accountable for the crimes he's committed. May they show him no mercy, for nothing can pacify the loss I feel.
女王的忠诚守卫将把他单独囚禁直到审讯。我会看着他最终为他的罪行付出代价。他们也许对他没有一点怜悯,但无论如何我所承受的痛苦都难以释怀。
Would you consider leaving this city with me... when it's all over?
你想过和我一起离开这座城市吗?等一切结束后。
Yes. We could cross the sea and return to Chaldea, the two of us. If that's what you want then that's what I want. There's nothing here for me any more?
是。我们两一起渡过海洋,回到卡拉迪亚。你的愿望就是我的愿望。这里再没有什么值得我留下了。
Part of a mask
面具的一部分
A fragment of a theatrical mask.
一块戏剧面具的碎片
Empty washbowl
空的洗脸盆
Poisoned and fragranced washbowl
加入药物和香料的洗脸盆
Dirty washbowl
肮脏的洗脸盆
Poisoned washbowl
加入药物的洗脸盆
Fragranced washbowl
加入香料的洗脸盆
Washbowl containing water
盛有水的洗脸盆
Fragrance formula
香料的配方
Phial of fragrance
香料瓶
Empty phial of fragrance.
空的香料瓶
Horn of Kordax
克达斯的号角
Bronze horn.
青铜号角
Half of the crown of Akkad
半个阿卡德王冠
Half of the crown of Akkad.
半个阿卡德王冠
The crown of Akkad with 10 medallions.
嵌着十个图章的阿卡德王冠
Aries medallion
白羊宫图章
A medallion depicting Aries.
描绘白羊宫的图章
Taurus medallion
金牛宫图章
A medallion depicting Taurus.
描绘金牛宫的图章
Gemini medallion
双子宫图章
A medallion depicting Gemini.
描绘双子宫的图章
Cancer medallion
巨蟹宫图章
A medallion depicting Cancer.
描绘巨蟹宫的图章
Leo medallion
狮子宫图章
A medallion depicting Leo.
描绘狮子宫的图章
Virgo medallion
室女宫图章
A medallion depicting Virgo.
描绘室女宫的图章
Libra medallion
天秤宫图章
A medallion depicting Libra.
描绘天秤宫的图章
Scorpio medallion
天蝎宫图章
A medallion depicting Scorpio.
描绘天蝎宫的图章
Sagittarius medallion
人马宫图章
A medallion depicting Sagittarius.
描绘人马宫的图章
Capricorn medallion
摩蝎宫图章
A medallion depicting Capricorn.
描绘摩蝎宫的图章
Aquarius medallion
宝瓶宫图章
A medallion depicting Aquarius.
描绘宝瓶宫的图章
Pisces medallion
双鱼宫图章
A medallion depicting Pisces.
描绘双鱼宫的图章
Akkad抯 crown
阿卡德王冠
Akkad抯 crown with its 9 medallions.
嵌有九个图章的阿卡德王冠
Akkad抯 crown with medallions.
嵌有图章的阿卡德王冠
Akkad last will and testament
阿卡德的遗愿和遗嘱
The last will and testament made by Akkad.
阿卡德写的遗愿和遗嘱
Letter from Heron of Alexandria
亚历山大城的海伦寄来的信
Letter written by Heron of Alexandria .
亚历山大城的海伦书写的信
Moldboard tube
管子
A bronze tube.
青铜管子
Empty spade
空的铲子
Full spade
满的铲子
Water disc
水盘子
A perforated disc embossed with the sign of water.
雕有水的标记的带圆孔的盘子
Fire disc
火盘子
A perforated disc embossed with the sign of fire.
雕有火的标记的带圆孔的盘子
Air disc
风盘子
A perforated disc embossed with the sign of air.
雕有风的标记的带圆孔的盘子
Needle and reel of thread
针和线轴
Rubble
碎石
A large block of stone.
一块大石头
Large fragment
大碎片
Small fragment
小碎片
A small fragment of the broken plaque.
小块坏的牌匾的碎片
Very small fragment
非常小的碎片
Empty washbowl
空的洗脸盆

habit 发表于 2007-10-24 10:05

欢迎楼上的兄弟加入,就请先译200行文字,见顶楼

XYZ 发表于 2007-10-24 10:06

对英语水平没什么要求,只要自认能看懂游戏理解内容的就可以报名,唯一的要求就是:至少通关过一次。

habit 发表于 2007-10-24 10:23

为了早日完成,不通关也可以吧,译完后请通关的兄弟修改校对一下

tos99 发表于 2007-10-25 14:45

假如我上面翻译的东西,你觉得还能接受,那么我还有空,可以再翻译点。当然,我一定努力加油通关。

habit 发表于 2007-10-25 15:04

tos99速度真快呀,再来三百句吧,见楼顶.
乱码的问题:其实基本上都是's 't之类的后缀,大概可以猜出来

vexer 发表于 2007-10-26 22:54

加油啊~ 加油~

搞完了我可以帮忙测试

tos99 发表于 2007-10-26 23:19

楼主,我终于通关了。所以把前面帖子翻译错误的地方更正了一下。请你也更新一下。而第二部分的翻译还没完成。等完成了,马上贴上.

abe_myth 发表于 2007-10-27 10:16

支持支持,各位加油,论坛可以为汉化提供帮助
页: 1 [2] 3 4
查看完整版本: 有兴趣的朋友共同汉化<埃及艳后传奇>