habit 发表于 2007-10-27 11:15

请版主帮忙多找几位兄弟做文字翻译和互检

tos99 发表于 2007-10-29 19:21

第二部分翻好了,贴上来。希望大家帮忙看看有什么错误的地方。
更新于11月2日晚。


It's useless, the counterweight won't go any lower.
这没用,平衡物不会降低。
It's stuck! I have to unblock the lever!
它堵住了!我得清理杠杆。
The counterweight and the chariot seem to weigh the same.
平衡物和战车似乎一样重。
This may not be a sailor's knot, but it'll be enough to block it!
也许这不是水手结,但它足以堵住它了!
"Sostratos, son of Dexiphanes of Knidos, has dedicated this monument to the savior God of sailors. He who destroys this lighthouse shall fall victim to the three Gorgon sisters: Medusa, Euryale and Stheno, daughters of Phorcys and Keto."
“Sostratos,尼德斯的戴克斯芬的儿子,他为海员的守护神修了这纪念碑。他摧毁了灯塔,让蛇发女怪三姐妹轮为牺牲品。她们是Medusa,Euryale和Stheno。她们是坡赛斯和凯图的女儿。”
A Gorgon抯 head
一个蛇发女怪头像
And a renowned Gorgon at that!
一个有名的蛇发女怪在那!
The Gorgons are defeated! I'll make an offering at the altar of Theseus.
蛇发女怪们被打败了!我要在特修斯神的祭坛作供奉。
I am now an old and lonely man. All that is left for me now is for Anubis to come and weigh my soul. I have only one desire and that is to consign this tale to writing. Here I tell of how my dearly beloved and sadly missed Iris, and myself, came to play a role in the history of Egypt.
我是个孤独的老人。我只等死神阿努比斯来称量我的灵魂。我在这写的是我唯一的心愿。我希望,我最思念和深爱的艾里斯和我自己能在埃及的历史中起到作用。
Beam
木梁
A support beam.
一根支撑木梁
Let's see if the Cyclops finds this to his liking?
看看独眼巨人是否喜爱这个?
Watch out! The side of the pyramid facing the sun is burning hot!
看!金字塔向阳的一面非常灼热!
Iris's message told me to name the arrow, I think?
我想,艾里斯的信息,是让我给箭头记号命名。
I must get to the water chamber before opening the valves.
在打开阀门前,我必须赶往水室。
The trapdoor is shut. There has to be a way to open it!
活动门是关上了。一定有办法打开它!
Even if my arm were as long as the Nile, I couldn't open it!
即便我的胳膊象尼罗河那么长,我也无法打开它!
So be it?For once, might must be right!
就这样做?就一次,也许就是对的!
These gray nuggets are moldy, I can't use them!
这些灰色块状物已经发霉了,不能用了!
Without fuel, my lighter is only fit for the dung heap.
没有燃料,我的点火机只适合用于麦堆。
I need a more flammable fuel.
我需要更易燃烧的燃料。
This mechanism was spared the frenzy of Mars and his warriors!
这机器曾阻挡了战神玛斯和他的战士们的狂暴。
Mars in his anger twisted the wheels! Let's hope I can fix them!
战神玛斯恼怒的扭坏了轮子。希望我能修好它们!
The wheel is finally fixed.
轮子被修好了。
Finally, everything's in place! Praise be to Bes!
最终,一切都弄好了!赞美喜神贝斯!
UNWASHED HANDS
肮脏的双手
Cleopatra accepted Iris抯 offer to complete her father抯 divination. However, the Queen made it very clear that if we failed, we would have to pay the price. I hoped against hope that grief had not blinded Iris. Our destinies were now intricately linked and our fate depended on the astrological talents of my sweetest heart.
克里奥帕特拉接受了艾里斯要完成父亲的占卜工作的提议。不过,女王也清楚地表明,如果我们失败了,我们得付出代价。我多么希望艾里斯不要被忧伤蒙蔽了双眼。我们的命运已经连接在了一起,我们的运气取决于我心上人的占星才能。
We returned to the observatory and Iris set about deciphering the tablets. I was surprised to discover Kordax still there. He seemed to have taken a liking to Akkad抯 home, as if it was the antidote to his slave life. He was fond of gorging himself on fruit, washing his hands and biting his nails.
我们回到天文台,艾里斯开始解读石板的内容。我惊讶的发现克达斯仍在那儿。他似乎很喜欢阿卡德的家,好像在这能摆脱它的奴隶生活。他就喜欢饱食水果,洗手和咬指甲。
Iris however was disturbed by his presence. In build, he reminded her uncannily of one her assailants. I found it impossible to believe her accusations. Kordax, after all, had helped me at the library.
艾里斯被他的出现扰乱了,他让她惊奇的想起了一个曾攻击了她的人。我很难相信她的指控。毕竟,克达斯曾在图书馆帮助了我。
At the bottom of the steps leading to the terrace, I discover a piece of a broken theater mask.
在上天台的台阶底部,我发现了一快碎的戏剧面具。
This section fitted perfectly to the section already lost by Akkad抯 murderer. During our absence, Iris and Akkad抯 kidnappers had clearly returned to the observatory.
这块面具和谋杀了阿卡德的凶手失落的那块面具可以完美的和在一起。明显,我们不在时,绑架了阿卡德和艾里斯的凶手回来过。
The mask was a revelation for Iris. Now she was totally sure that Kordax and the murderer of her father were one and the same person.
这面具给了艾里斯启示。现在她完全确信克达斯就是杀死她父亲的凶手。
Tormented by doubt, I spoke to Kordax of her suspicions. The ex-slave laid his cards on the table. It was indeed he who had organized Akkad and Iris抯 kidnapping for Cleopatra抯 brother.
带着苦恼和疑问,我和克达斯谈了艾里斯的猜疑。这个前奴隶坦白了一切。为了克里奥帕特拉的兄弟,他组织绑架了阿卡德和艾里斯。
And now he demanded that we twist Cleopatra抯 divination to the advantage of his master, the brother of Cleopatra. The worst was to be feared. His henchmen were waiting outside the garden. Only I would be allowed to leave. Iris was to be held hostage. Once the divination was ready, Kordax would sound the horn and his henchmen would leave us be.
现在他要求我们将女王的占卜转为对他的主人托勒密有利。最糟的是,他的同伙都等在花园外面。只有我可以出去,艾里斯被作为了人质。一旦占卜准备好了,他会吹响号角,他的同伙会立刻离开,让我们自由。
However, there was one more twist that placed us in even greater danger. The observatory抯 instruments weren抰 good enough to finish the Queen抯 divination.
然而,还有将我们置于更危险境地的事。天文台的设备不够精良,不能帮我们完成女王的占卜。
Iris said her father had built a secret observatory where the right equipment was hidden.
艾里斯说她的父亲建有一个秘密天文台,那藏有合适的设备。
If we were to survive, though, we would have to neutralize Kordax and keep our promise to the Queen. Iris suggested we use poison.
我们要幸免于难,就必须制住克达斯,还要完成对女王的承诺。艾里斯建议使用迷药。
I noticed that Kordax had a habit of washing his hands, then chewing his nails.
我注意到克达斯有先洗手再咬指甲的习惯。
I asked Kordax if I could use his washbowl.
我问克达斯能否用他的洗脸盆。
In the library I filled the washbowl with a mixture of poison and fragrance to mask the smell.
在图书馆,我在洗脸盆中加入了迷药,又用香料掩盖气味。
The effect of the poison was instantaneous and Kordax was soon cold to the world.
迷药迅速起了作用,克达斯失去了知觉。
In Kordax抯 bag, I discovered the heliolab rod and half of Akkad抯 crown. I sounded the horn to make Kordax抯 henchmen leave. Iris and I were now free, or almost. We just had to access the secret observatory.
在克达斯的包内,我找到了日光信号仪杆和半块阿卡德王冠。我吹响了号角让克达斯的同伙离开。艾里斯和我几乎自由了。我们只要做的是必须进入秘密天文台。
THE ASTRAL GATE
观星门
The access to Akkad抯 secret observatory was in the mausoleum. The keys to the observatory were the medallions in Akkad抯 crown.
秘密天文台的入口在陵墓里。阿卡德王冠上的图章是关键。
I managed to fit the two parts of the crown together but two medallions fell out, Aries and Taurus.
我把两半王冠合在一起,两块图章落了下来,是Aries和Taurus。
Using pliers I managed to remove the other medallions from the crown.
我用钳子钳下其余的图章。
On the frescos of the tomb there were pictures of Iris which, she said, gave instruction to reach the secret observatory.
在坟墓的壁画上,有一些艾里斯的图画,她说是通向秘密天文台的说明。
One fresco represented Iris on a solar barque with the signs of the zodiac, Aries and Taurus.
在壁画里,艾里斯在一艘由黄道十二宫标记的太阳船上,是白羊宫和金牛宫。
I lay the Aries and Taurus medallions on the solar barque and a panel in the mausoleum opened to reveal a strange device.
我把白羊宫和金牛宫的图章放在太阳船上,一个面板打开了,一个陌生的装置露了出来。
There was a rotating rod with a symbol of the sun on one end and another rod with a symbol of the moon.
那有两根旋转式指针,一根的一端有太阳的标记,另一根的一端有月亮的标记。
The movement of the rods also moved a set of plates, which covered 12 openings, each corresponding to a sign of the zodiac.
转动指针也会转动一组圆片,圆片盖着十二个对应十二宫标记的孔穴。
The medallions sat perfectly on the openings.
图章能完美的置入孔穴。
When one medallion was in place, it was possible to slide another set of rods, between one and four per medallion. All in all, it was a pretty strange mechanism.
当一个图章放入后,我发现还可以在每个图章上插入另一组标签,可插一到四个。真是个怪异的机器。
On the advice of Iris, I took a close look at the frescoes and discovered an image of Iris making her way through a series of gateways, each decorated with a sign of the zodiac and guarded by demons. There were two demons guarding the gate of Gemini, four on the gate of Cancer, one on the gate of Scorpio, three on that of Sagittarius, three on Capricorn and four on that of Aquarius.
根据艾里斯的建议,我仔细观察了壁画。画面中,艾里斯穿过了一系列的有恶魔看守的并装饰有十二宫标记的门。两个魔鬼看守双子宫门,四个看守巨蟹宫门,一个看守天蝎宫门,三个看守人马宫门,三个看守摩蝎宫门,四个看守宝瓶宫门。
The number of demons referred to the number of rods and the medallions referred to the gates. By placing the number of rods corresponding to the demons and the medallion corresponding to the frescoes on the mechanism, the astral gate would open.
魔鬼的数量等于标签的数量。图章对应门的标记。按图置入图章和插入标签,观星门会打开。
And indeed! I found the opening in the tomb.
确实!我找到了坟墓里的入口。
THE SECRET OF THE PYRAMID
金字塔的秘密
A series of narrow steps led me to a large underground chamber with peculiar architecture.
一些狭窄的阶梯引领我步入一个巨大的奇特的地下室。
This chamber was one of many water tanks constructed beneath Alexandria to supply the city with drinking water. This chamber, though, was dry.
这个地下室是建于亚历山大城下的城市饮用水供应系统的众多水槽的其中之一。但这个水槽是干的。
The back of the chamber was raised and here I discovered Akkad抯 secret observatory and its instruments. But how did they work? The observatory was below ground. How, by Set, could we watch the stars drifting through the night sky?
地下室的后面部分是凸起的,我发现阿卡德的秘密天文台的设备都在这。但它们怎样工作呢?天文台位于地下。怎样调整才能让我们透过黑暗的天空,观察星星?
Fortunately, Akkad抯 last will and testament suggested that there was a machine made by Heron of Alexandria, which would raise the observation platform to beneath the heavenly vault.
幸运的是,阿卡德的遗嘱中提到了一台机器,由亚历山大的海伦建造。它能把观测平台升起到天穹的下方。
I also discovered a parchment from Heron that informed me how his mechanism functioned. First, you had to feed water into the machine using a moving container, then heat the water which would then unleash a force to rival Titan.
我还发现了海伦写的羊皮纸,写有如何运作他的机器。首先,用一个移动容器为机器注水,然后把水加热,释放出能量通向Titan。
But the container in the instructions was as dry as the chamber. Somehow I抎 have to fill it.
不过,装置中的容器就和地下室一样的干燥。我得想法给它加水。
There was at least an opening to the garden in the roof of the chamber.
地下室的屋顶上至少有一个通向花园的开口。
I found a gangway that proved to be very useful.
我发现一块很有用的跳板。
I used it as a gangplank and managed to access the valves. I opened the valves and the chamber filled with water.
我用它设法到达了阀门那儿。我打开了阀门,水流注入了地下室。
Next, I easily filled the container.
然后,我轻易的为容器注满了水。
And went on to fill the machine with a large quantity of water.
并且为机器注满大量水。
Finally I had to light the fire under the receptacles, as in Heron抯 instructions.
最后,根据海伦的说明,点燃机器容器下的火焰。
Shortly afterwards, though, the machine started smoking and spitting like a Bedouin.
片刻,机器开始冒烟,象贝多因人一样。
I pulled the two handles and this dull thud was heard overhead.
我拉下两个手柄,头顶上发出抨击声。
It was then I discovered that the bases to the statues were in fact openings to two chimneys. I pulled out the plates and combustion picked up.
然后我发现雕像的基座其实是两个烟囱的开口。我移掉了挡板,燃烧更充分了。
(Fragrance formula) My dear Akkad, Here is the formula for the fragrance used to scent the washbowls of the palace. Take two handfuls of Nuzi leaves, one handful of Ashur seeds, two handfuls of Kassite bark, two handfuls of Masa thorns and a handful of Teresh root. I will also send you a flask of the fragrance already made up. Use it with care. As you can see the ingredients used are rare. (Author unknown)
(香料配方)我亲爱的阿卡德,这是宫廷里用来让洗脸盆发出香味的香料配方。拿两把奴兹树叶,一把奥修种子,两把卡塞特树皮,两把马萨刺和一把特热斯根。我还会送你一瓶制好的香料。谨慎使用。你能发现这些配料都很稀有的。
(Akkad抯 last will and testament) My dear Iris, welcome to my little secret. This observatory and all the objects herein, the fruits of my labor of love, belong to you. When you read these lines I shall be of another world. Do not mourn, I lived out the life the Gods intended for me. I hope that you will continue to study the stars and inform men of their destiny without abusing or manipulating them. Here you will find the finest observatory to grace the earth. I am sure you抣l have no trouble operating Heron抯 little device. Heron makes such clever automatons but with this machine he surpassed himself and created a mechanism of formidable force. Use it to raise the observatory beneath the celestial vault. May the gods protect yourself and Thomas.
(阿卡德的遗嘱)我亲爱的艾里斯,欢迎来到我的小秘密地。这天文台以及所有设备都是我辛勤劳动与爱心的成果,都属于你。当你阅读这几行文字时,我应该已经在另一个世界了。不要悲伤,我已经完成了神给我安排的生命。我希望你继续研究星象,替人们揭示命运,不要滥用和作假。在这你会发现可以荣耀整个地球的最好的天文台。我相信你能运作海伦的小小设备。建造了非常聪明的自动机器人的海伦,这次运用了完全超越了他自己水平的智慧,建造了这样一台拥有强大力量的装置。用这装置把天文台升到天穹的下方。愿神保佑你和托马斯。
(Letter from Heron of Alexandria to Akkad) My dear Akkad, as you may have seen yourself, my new machine, the Titan, is one of the easiest ever to work. The firebox is ripe for good combustion; the water capacity is high and the ventilation good. When boiling point has been reached, the Titan is at full strength and you can release it. Heron of Alexandria.
(亚历山大的海伦给阿卡德的信)亲爱的阿卡德,你可能已看到了我的新机器,Titan(希腊太阳神),最容易使用的机器之一。火箱子能保证充分燃烧,水容量高,通风良好。当达到沸点后,Titan会充满能量,你可以释放它。亚历山大的海伦。
These are two halves of the same mask!
这是同一块面具的两个一半!
The two halves of the crown fit together perfectly?And two of the twelve zodiac medallions have fallen out.
这两半王冠能完美契合?十二宫图章的其中两个掉了下来。
A zodiac medallion has come unstuck.
一个十二宫图章松开了。
The lighthouse of Alexandria! I have to find a way in at any price! I really hope Cleopatra's remedy against the Plague works!
亚历山大灯塔!我得不惜代价进入灯塔!我真希望克里奥帕特拉的治疗瘟疫的药物能起作用!
No sign of Kordax's friends or their boat... I hope they're within earshot of my horn?If I need some sand, I know where to come.
没有看到有克达斯的朋友或他们的船只的迹象,我希望他们在能听到我的号角的范围内?假如我需要沙子,我知道在哪了。
I have to set Iris and her father free before calling for the boat. Then we'll turn our backs on this pestilent island.
在呼叫船只前,我必须解救艾里斯和她父亲。然后,我们将远离这个可怕岛屿。
This galley is part of Cleopatra's fleet! It was probably damaged in battle!
这艘船是克里奥帕特拉的舰队的!它可能在战斗中损坏了!
This must be the chest of the galley's carpenter.
这一定是船上的木匠的箱子。
Here's the chest where the galley's sails are stored.
这是储藏船帆的箱子。
This sail is too heavy to carry and too thick to tear with bare hands.
这船帆拿起来太重,而且太厚,我不能空手撕开它。
First a potter, now a tailor! It seems risking your life is the best way to pick up a trade...
先是制陶工人,现在是裁缝!似乎作贸易是人生冒险的最好方式。
If I'm trapped here. I could always sculpt a statue out of this beam!
如果我被困在这了,我可以常常用这个木梁刻雕像!
If I meet another Egyptian who wants a statuette, I have everything I need to make one... before I stuff it down his throat!
假如碰到另一个想要小雕像的埃及人,我有所有可以让我再做一个的材料,当然在我用它塞进他的喉咙之前!
This peg must prevent the winch from unwinding.
这木桩一定是用来防止绞盘松开的。
Now then, let's attach it to the hook on the arm!
现在,把它连到木臂的吊钩上。
You've got to be kidding! The ladder won't reach the top of the walls!
开玩笑!这梯子够不到墙壁的顶端!
It's the same signal as the one from the heliolab! It has to be Iris and her father! Praise be to Zeus, they're alive! Feet, make haste!
这信号和日光信号仪的信号是一样的!一定是艾里斯和她父亲!赞美宙斯,他们活着!我得加快脚步了!
Here's something for the Cyclops to chew on!
这有些东西让独眼巨人可以考虑!
That's strange, this wooden frame seems likes it's made to fit around a stone.
奇怪,这木框架似乎为正好放置一快石头制作的。
The chest with the counterweight isn't completely full yet...
这承重箱没有装满。
Let's leave them where they are!
别去动它们!
A piece of the panel might be hiding in my bag!
一块面板可能被藏在我的包里!
These sand bags should compensate for the missing weight!
这些沙袋应该能补足不够的重量!
Blasted fish God and the one-eyed gorilla. The peg just broke!
被诅咒的鱼神和独眼臭男人。木桩坏了。
"War machine" is no misnomer. A few more well-placed stones and these walls are archaeology.
“战争机器”没有使用不当。多几个放置妥当的石头,而且这些墙都是古迹。
My Cyclops will make pebbles of these blocks!
我的独眼巨人会用这些石块制作小圆石!
Great... It's jammed! I'll need a tool to pop it out!
哦,它堵住了!我需要工具把它弄出来!
Nobody messes with my stones!
没人把我的石头搞混!
My Cyclops well deserves its name! What acceleration! But the rock didn抰 survive the impact. I抦 going to need a new one!
我的独眼巨人无愧于他的名字!如此厉害!但我的石头经不起这样的撞击。我需要一个新的!
"Sostratos, son of Dexiphanes of Knidos, has dedicated this monument to the savior God of sailors. He who destroys this lighthouse shall fall victim to the three Gorgon sisters?" The rest of the message broke off with the rest of the plaque!
“Sostratos,尼德斯的戴克斯芬的儿子,他为海员的守护神修了这纪念碑。他摧毁了灯塔,让蛇发女怪三姐妹轮为牺牲品。”其余的信息在其他的碎片上。
Sostratos, son of Dexiphanes of Knidos, has dedicated this monument to the savior God of sailors. He who destroys this lighthouse shall fall victim to the three Gorgon sisters??" Sostratos, son of Dexiphanes of Knidos, has dedicated this monument to the savior God of sailors. He who destroys this lighthouse shall fall victim to the three Gorgon sisters... " What if the names of the three Gorgon sisters is on the missing part of the plaque ?
Sostratos,尼德斯的戴克斯芬的儿子,他为海员的守护神修了这纪念碑。他摧毁了灯塔,让蛇发女怪三姐妹轮为牺牲品??“Sostratos,尼德斯的戴克斯芬的儿子,他为海员的守护神修了这纪念碑。他摧毁了灯塔,让蛇发女怪三姐妹轮为牺牲品。。。”蛇发女怪三姐妹的名字也许在不见了的牌匾碎片上?
It's a piece of the plaque. I think it goes here... Well, better get the whole thing finished with straight away!
这是一块牌匾碎片。我想它应放在这儿,最好马上能全完成!
Phew! There's nothing like sand for your ballasting needs!
哟!再没沙子这样好的压舱物了!
I made enough sand bags to fill the Sphinx! That抯 enough.
我需要足够的沙袋来填满这斯芬克司!足够了。
If there are any parts from the plaque here, they're probably small and jumbled together with sand and debris from this impenetrable wall.
假如这有任何牌匾碎片,它们可能很小,而且与沙子以及这墙的碎片混杂在一起。
The second part of the plaque has to be here. What I need is something to sift the debris from the sand!
第二部分块牌匾碎片肯定在这。我需要一样可以仔细地把碎片从沙子中筛查出来的东西!
Nearly there... I just have to mount the chain mail coat on a stiff frame!
在那附近,我必须把锁子甲上衣装配到钢架上!
Eureka! Let's place what I抳e got next to the plaque.
有了!把我刚弄到的放到牌匾上。
At last. I抳e got them all. At least I think so...
最后,我把它们都找到了。至少我是这样认为。
Ah! This door should lead to the stairs!Who dares, wins... just a few hundreds paces and I'll find Iris. Almost there!
这道门应该同向楼梯!要有勇气,只是几百步远我就能找到艾里斯。差不多快到了!
Let's go back to the beach?
回去海滩?
A coat of chain mail. This one is especially fine.
一件锁子甲上衣。这件特别精美。
Aries and his warriors be damned! Those idiots broke some of the weights.
白羊宫和他的战士们太可恶了!那些白痴们弄坏一些砝码。
This lighthouse has many surprises in store for me yet?I'm not strong enough to climb this rope all the way to the top!
这灯塔给我准备了这么多惊奇?我还没强壮到能从这绳索爬到塔顶!
It won't take much to match my weight, six or seven I guess...
不用太多就能达到我的重量,六到七个,我估计。
I should've spent more time in the gymnasium instead of studying the stars?I'm an intellectual not an athlete! That's what Iris liked about me?
我不该花更多的时间在体育运动,而不是研究星象?我是个知识分子,而不是个运动员!那是艾里斯喜欢我的方面?
This weighs a ton?
这有一吨重吗?
Don't tell me! This armored door is locked! How am I supposed to reach the top of the lighthouse now? I wasn't born a monkey or a seagull!
别告诉我这装甲门是锁上的!我应该怎样上塔顶呢?我生来就不是一只猴子或海鸥!
It's useless to waste time on this door! Even the Cyclops couldn't break it down!
把时间浪费在这门上是没用的!即使独眼巨人也不能打破它!
The winch wheel?Let's see what it was for when it still worked?
绞轮?让我看看它能运作时,是做什么用的?
The only thing this wheel is good for is kindling?It's a lost cause!
这轮子唯一能做的是做引火物?注定是失败的!
If I want to use Apollo抯 Chariot, I'll have to do it without this wheel?
假如我要用阿波罗战车,我不能借助这轮子吗?
The text is incomplete: 'You... who built this lighthouse, become the guardian of the sun chariot"?
文字不完全:‘你。。。灯塔建造者,成为太阳战车的守护者’?
Sostratos, you who built this lighthouse, become the guardian of the sun chariot?
Sostratos,你是灯塔建造者,成为太阳战车的守护者?
Apollo抯 chariot?So it's not a legend after all... Apollo抯 chariot will fly you to the top of the lighthouse, Akkad said?
阿波罗战车?它不是一个样品而已。。。阿卡德说过,战车可以把你送到灯塔塔顶?
For the moment, Apollo's Chariot is blocked way up there in mid-air.
此刻,阿波罗战车正悬停在半空。
It looks like part of the winch system?
它看上去象绞轮系统的一部分?
Could this be a counterweight?
这是砝码吗?
Whoever locked this door had to have come down on Apollo抯 chariot?
无论谁锁了这门,他必须做阿波罗战车下来?
Iris, where are you?
艾里斯,你在哪?
I must free Iris.
我必须解救艾里斯。
What a climb! That means no second chances!
如此攀登!那意味着没第二次机会!
The hydra chamber?This must be the last room in the lighthouse before the fire chamber?Iris?Where in the names of the Gods is she?
九头蛇怪的房间?这一定是火室前的最后一间房间了?凭神的名字,她到底在哪?
The Cyclops, Apollo's chariot?and now hydra heads! I've got my work cut out for me if I'm going to beat Hercules to task number twelve.
独眼巨人,阿波罗战车?现在是九头蛇怪!我自己的工作被取代了,假如我还打算去击败大力英雄来达成十二项任务。
That's weird, that rope comes out of a hydra neck?I can't even reach it!
真怪异,绳子由蛇怪的脖子里出来?我够不着!
These ropes either move the metal panels?Or bring the top of the lighthouse crumbling down?If only I could see what they're tied to!
这些绳子能拉动金属板吗?或是把塔顶拉下,跌个粉碎?假如我能看到它们连着什么!
Great Thomas! One of the panels just raised! Two more and I can finally escape!
伟大的托马斯!一块面板升起来了!再有两块我就可以逃脱了!
A second panel has raised, Thomas! One more and the opening will be big enough for me to escape!
第二块升起来了,托马斯!再一块升起,开口就会足够大到让我逃脱了!
Thank you Thomas!
谢谢你,托马斯!
Thomas? Is that you?
托马斯?是你吗?
Of course, it's me, Iris! Who else? Where are you?
当然是我,艾里斯!还有谁吗?你在哪啊?
In the last room of the lighthouse, in the fire chamber. Look, there should be a trapdoor just above you!
在灯塔的最后一间房间,在火室中。仔细看,应该有一个活动门在你的上方!
The fire chamber?
火室?
Don't worry, the fire's out. Listen carefully, whatever you do don't touch the ropes! The top of the lighthouse summit was sabotaged and you can't use the stairs.
别担心,没有火。听仔细了,你不要碰那些绳子!塔顶被破坏了,你无法使用楼梯上来。
What? What do you mean?
什么?你说的是什么意思?
Some of the ropes are tied to the beams where I'm being held at the top of the lighthouse?Do you understand?
其中一些绳子连着塔顶我被囚禁处的横梁?你明白吗?
Euh?I think so. So if I pull on these ropes everything will collapse and hello Anubis, is that it?
嗯,我明白了。假如我拉动这些绳子,塔顶会塌陷,我们死路一条,是吗?
Exactly?But it's more complicated than that?You still have to pull on some of the ropes.
正确,但是事实比这更复杂?你还是必须拉动其中一些绳子。
But you just told me not to!
但你刚告诉我别这么做!
Some of the ropes also lift the metal panels preventing me from getting out of the fire chamber.
其中一些绳子可以拉升起防止我离开火室的金属板。
What metal panels?
什么金属板?
There are these panels in here to reflect the light but they're blocking the exit. Some of those ropes there will raise the panels and I'll be able to get out of here!
这些金属板能反射日光,但它们挡住了出口。其中一些绳子可以拉升起它们,我就能离开这了。
I think I get you?So it's up to me to figure out which of the ropes control the metal mirrors.
我想我明白了?这要靠我来分辨哪些绳子是控制金属镜子的。
You got it, Thomas?You sure are a fast learner, for a man!
你领会了,托马斯?你是聪明的男人!
Hum?Thanks. Consider it done! Hang on, I'll get you out!
哦?谢谢。我研究一下!坚持住,我会救你出来!
Hurry up, I can't take it anymore!
快点,我撑不了多久了!
Iris!
艾里斯!
Yes, Thomas, I'm listening?
是的,托马斯,我听着?
Are you sure there are no kidnappers hiding in the lighthouse?
你确信没有绑架者躲在灯塔里吗?
They ran away, too?Let's forget all about that! I have to get you out!
他们跑了?别管这些!我得救你出来!
Just hurry up, Thomas! They might be back, you never know?their leader scared me half to death.
只是得快点,托马斯!他们可能会回来,你无法预料?他们的头目吓得我半死。
Who was he? A lowlife from the slums of Alexandria who hangs out with the likes of Ptolemy?
他是谁?一个来自亚历山大贫民窟的,象托勒密一样的卑劣的人?
I don't know. I didn't see his face, he had some sort of funny mask. All I know is he was a hunchback!
我不知道。我没看到他的脸,他戴着可笑的面具。我只知道他是个驼背!
A hunchback? What a coincidence, I just met one of them. Then again Alexandria does have its fair share ofhunchbacks. It's all the rage right now!
一个驼背?太巧了,我刚还遇见一个呢。看来亚历山大公平分配了驼背。现在流行这个!
Thomas? Do you mind hurrying up?! This hunchback is the only one I'm worried about!
托马斯?可以快点吗!我只担心这个驼背!
Oh, and I have a remedy against the Plague. You should take some.
我有治疗瘟疫的药物。你应该服用一些。
I don't need it. My kidnappers gave me some of theirs before they left. I'm immune now!
我不需要。绑架者离开前,给了我一些他们的药。我现在是免疫的。
Their master must be quite an important fellow to get his hands on that kind of medicine!
能拿到这种药,说明他们的主人是个很有地位的人。
For your information, they work for Ptolemy XIII.
以你所知道的来看,他们是为托勒密做事。
I know?Cleopatra told me.
我知道?克里奥帕特拉告诉我了。
You saw the Queen?
你见过女王了?
Yeah. I'll tell you about it later. Long story.
是。我稍后会告诉你的。故事挺长的。
Fine, just hurry up!
好的,只是快点!
These must be the ropes Iris told me about: the ones that lift the metal panels of her cage or the ones that destroy the lighthouse.
这些应该是艾里斯提到的绳子。有的能拉升起她的囚笼的金属板,而有的会摧毁灯塔。
I can't tell which rope is which! I have to find a way to see over the wall! But it's impossible from down here!
我无法分辨那些绳子!我得想办法看到墙后面!可是我在这下面是做不到的!
No room for error! I shouldn't even breathe on these ropes until I know what's on the other end!
不能有任何失误!在我没弄清绳子那头连着什么以前,我甚至不能让我的呼吸影响到绳子!
Before I pull on this rope, I should take a look at the prism!
在我拉动绳子以前,我得仔细察看棱镜。
This one'll send me to Anubis before my time?
这个会送我提早去见死神阿努比斯吗?
Come on! Heave ho!
加油!用力拉哟!
This rope is booby-trapped! It's tied to a pillar!
这绳子是陷阱!它连着柱子!
That's it! This rope lifts one of the metal panels in the fire chamber!
是它了!这绳子可以拉升起火室中的金属板!
The opening is out of reach?It looks like a duct for winching a basket
够不到这开口?它看上去象是绞动篮子的输送管。
Iris could get down via this duct.
艾里斯能借助这输送管下来。
It looks like a space made for a throne or basket.
这象是为一个王座或是篮子留下的空间。
One last try and Iris will be free! And then farewell Alexandria!
最后的尝试了,艾里斯会被解救!然后就和亚历山大说再见了!
Thomas, at last! If only you knew how happy I am to see you. I thought I never would.
托马斯,终于见到你了!只有你知道我见到你有多么快乐。我曾以为再见不到你了。
So did I, Iris. I'll never leave you again.
我也是,艾里斯。我再不会离开你了。
May Osiris protect us both?But, tell me, how did you find me?
希望Osiris神保佑我们两个?告诉我,你怎么找到我的?
I found your messages in the garden and followed Eros's arrow then I used the heliolab to meet up with the Queen...
我发现了你留在花园里的讯息,并且跟随爱神艾洛斯的箭头指示,然后我用日光信号仪联络上了女王,与她见了面。。
I knew you'd come! So what did Cleopatra say?
我知道你能做到!那么克里奥帕特拉怎么说的?
Well, we struck a deal: I gave her the Enuma Anu Enlil tablets and she told me where you were.
我们做了个交易,我帮她拿到Enuma Anu Enlil石板,她告诉我你在哪里。
So you do have the tablets?
所以你拿到了石板?
Yes, well, no, the Queen's got them now.
是的,不过现在在女王那儿。
Did you meet anyone suspicious in the Great Library?
你在大图书馆遇到什么可疑的人吗?
Just a few crocodiles and Sobek's guardian, a total nutcase?Why do you ask?
只有一些鳄鱼和索贝克的守卫者,一个十足的疯子?为什么这样问?
Well, my father told our kidnappers he needed the tablets that were hidden in the library, just to buy some time. Their leader went straight off to get them!
我父亲为了拖延一点时间,他告诉绑架者他需要的石板被藏在了图书馆里。他们的头目直奔得到它们的方向而去。
I bet he ended up as lunch for some of those crocodiles! But I still can't figure out what they wanted with you?
我打赌他已经成为其中一些鳄鱼的午餐了!不过我仍不明白他们想从你这得到什么?
They wanted my father to perform a false divination for Cleopatra saying the stars demanded her abdication in favor of her brother.
他们要我父亲为女王做一个假的占卜,就说星象显示女王应该让位于她的兄弟。
And your father refused?
你父亲拒绝了?
Yes, he was a man with principles, not one of those opportunists atthe royal court ready to betray the Queen at the drop of a hat! Let's get out of this lighthouse and go and see Cleopatra!
是,他是个有原则的人,他不会同流合污与那些随时准备背叛女王的投机取巧的皇室贵族。让我们离开灯塔,去见克里奥帕特拉!
Are you crazy? We've got to leave Alexandria! Look around, it's civil war. And without your father the divination is impossible anyway?Cleopatra will be furious if we show up now! Hello, remember us?
你疯了吗?我们得离开亚历山大!看看周围,这是内战。没有你父亲,占卜也无法进行?假如我们现在露面,克里奥帕特拉一定会发怒的。嘿,为我们自己想想?
I'll perform the divination myself!
我可以靠我自己来完成占卜!
What? What do you know about the ancient Chaldean practice of royal divinations?! You can't bluff your way through!
什么?你对古代一流的占星术有多少了解?你不能把自己逼上悬崖!
I don't need to! My father may be dead but I shall continue his life's work! I owe it to him! I can do it.
不会的!我父亲虽然死了,但我要继续他一生的事业!我欠他的。我能做到的。
Alexandria is steeped in fire and blood! There's no time for that! We have to leave! We must!
亚历山大正陷于战火和流血中!没时间做那些了!我们必须离开!必须!
My father did start to initiate me into the ancient practices ofthe Chaldeans. I think I'm ready to perform the divination for the Queen.
我父亲曾经传授过我古代占星术。我觉得我已经准备好为女王做占卜了。
You better be right or the wrath of the Queen'll be upon us!
你最好是对的,否则女王的愤怒将降临到我们头上!
You can chicken out if you want?
你如果害怕,就先走吧?
You think I'd leave without you? I'm not afraid of the Queen of Egypt! Let's go! And may Bes have pity on us!
你以为我会独自离开吗?我不怕埃及女王!我们见她吧!愿喜神贝斯同情我们!
Thank you, Thomas, I knew I could count on you. Cleopatra awaits!
谢谢,托马斯,我知道我可以依靠你。克里奥帕特拉在等我们!
Let's hurry, the Queen needs her divination! There's a war raging and we don't want to be late!
我们快点,女王需要她的占卜!战争很激烈,我们不要去晚了!
What will happen to us if we can't perform the divination?
假如我们不能完成占卜,我们会怎么样?
Those cowards ran away after locking me in the fire chamber. What about the soldiers?
那些懦夫把我关进火室后,就跑了。士兵们怎么样了?
Thomas? Do you mind hurrying up?! This hunchback is the only one I'm worried about!
托马斯?你不介意快点吗?!这驼背是我唯一担心的!
Let's go now!
我们马上出发!
You're right, let's go meet with the Queen.
你是对的,我们去见女王。
How exactly do you plan on performing the divination for Cleopatra?
你计划怎样为克里奥帕特拉作占卜?
Everything is almost ready. I've gathered most of the data I need from helping my father with his research.
一切差不多准备好了。我已经收集了大多数我需要的数据了。
So what's left to be done?
还有什么需要准备的?
I have to read the tablets and make a few calculations with the instruments from the observatory.
我要阅读石板,还有用天文台的设备做一些计算。
That's it?
就这些?
Yes, I can finish the rest in one night. And then we will be ready for the Queen. Only then will we truly be free, free to go wherever our hearts take us.
我可以用一个晚上来完成其余的。然后我们就为女王准备好了。只有那时我们才是真正自由的,我们可以自由的前往我们心中所向往的地方。
But?are you sure you can trust the Queen?
可是?你确信我们可以信任女王吗?
What a question! After you, Cleopatra is the person I trust most of all!
什么问题!女王是我最信任的人!
Well, me, I don't get her: half the Kingdom worships her and the other half despises her! I can't make heads or tails of it?
哦,我不懂,半个王国崇拜她,另半个轻视她!我不能靠掷铜板来解决问题?
Thomas, why do you always need to understand everything? Queens are like the stars, they have their mysteries...
托马斯,为什么你总要明白一切事情?女王们就象天上的星星,她们自有她们的神秘之处。
I think I prefer astronomy to astrology?You've read too many Greek theoreticians, they're too rational! Neither the world nor men are so, believe me!
我想我更喜欢天文学胜过占星术?你读了太多希腊理论家的著作了,他们太理性了!无论这世界还是人类都不是这样的,相信我!
It's pointless to go over this again, we've had this talk about a million times! And it's not really the moment to get into a debate?
又争论这个实在是没意义,我们为这已经讨论过百万遍了!而且现在实在不是开展辩论的好时间?
You're right, it's high time we met the Queen of Egypt.
你是对的,现在早该是会见埃及女王的时候。
What will become of us if we can't perform the divination?
假如我们不能完成占卜,我们会怎样?
Why even consider defeat?
为什么考虑失败?
I prefer to have a back-up plan in case the stars are not on our side!
我宁愿有一个后备计划,以防万一星象没有站在我们这边!
Well let's just be patient about it and wait for the stars to smile on us again.
让我们对此耐心点,等待星星再次赞许我们。
I hope Cleopatra's patience will rival yours!
我希望克里奥帕特拉的耐心和你一样!
Everything'll go according to plan, the stars protect Egypt and her Queen.
一切都会按计划进行,星星会保佑埃及和它的女王。
The door is locked and seems indestructible! Sostratos always did choose solid weather-wearing materials! I bet they'll still be talking about this lighthouse 2000 years from now or throw me to the crocs?
门是锁住的,看上去无法被破坏!Sostratos总是使用经得起风吹雨打的坚实材料!我打赌从现在开始到两千年后,人们仍会一直讨论这座灯塔,如果我输了就把我喂鳄鱼。
This door must open onto the stairs of the fire chamber...
这扇门一定是通向上火室的楼梯的。
The passage to the fire chamber is sealed. Let's stick to Iris's plan, it's our only hope.
去火室的通道被封住了。还是实行艾里斯的计划,它是我们唯一的希望。
It's blocked! What do you think this winch is for?
它被锁住了!你认为这绞盘作什么用的?
It's locked! What if this winch was meant to hoist the prism?
它是锁住的!这绞盘是否是用来升起棱镜的。
It's still blocked! What if I hoist the prism up with the winch and try to see what happens?
它仍是锁住的!如果我用这绞盘升起棱镜,会发生什么?
The winch is unblocked.
绞盘被解开了。
Let's leave the prism how we found it.
我们怎么发现棱镜的,就别动它了。
Three Gorgons guard the sun, call them and the light shall be yours.
三个蛇发女怪守卫着太阳,召集她们,光明会属于你们。
Soon jets of steam were spurting from one of the outlets of the machine.
很快,从机器的一个出口喷射出蒸汽来。
Next to Heron抯 machine was a box with a huge wheel, which was locked.
在Heron的机器旁边,有一个装有一个巨大轮子的箱子,使锁住的。
I laid three discs on it, which unlocked the wheel.
我把开启轮子的三个盘子放了上去。
I turned the wheel and the platform raised?
我转动轮子,然后平台升起了?
(Papyrus of the months) List of months according to the Chaldean calendar (Chaldean author).
(月份的草书)月份是依照卡尔迪亚历法来排列的(卡尔迪亚作者)。
By Horus, the hooks holding the plates in place have vanished.
感谢何露斯神,固定挡板的钩子消失了。
I'd be better off going to see the herbalist at the Great Library! I need a few plants to perfume the water in the washbowl.
我最好去见大图书馆的草药医生!我需要一些植物来让洗脸盆里的水发出香味。
Thomas! Get over here, I'm next door.
托马斯!过来,我在隔壁。
How bizarre?The lock on this door has been broken in.
奇怪?这门上的锁被弄坏了。
Kordax broke in the door.
克达斯弄坏了门。
Part of a theatrical mask.
一块戏剧面具的碎片。
Welcome Thomas of Chaldea! I'm overjoyed you have been reunited with Iris.
欢迎来自卡尔迪亚的托马斯!看到你和艾里斯又相聚在一起我实在太高兴了。
Thank you, Kordax, without your help I'd have never reached the lighthouse.
谢谢,克达斯,没你的帮助我永远也到不了灯塔。
The pleasure is all mine! So what's the plan?
我太高兴了!有什么计划吗?
Well, Iris has a divination to finish for?for a noble from Alexandria. And then we'll flee this city and its insanity!
哦,艾里斯要为亚历山大的一位贵族完成一个占卜。然后我们会逃离这个疯狂的城市!
A noble from Alexandria? How mysterious!
一位亚历山大的贵族?好神秘阿!
I'm afraid I can't tell you any more than that. I hope you understand.
我恐怕不能告诉你更多的。我希望你理解。
So be it. I can help you escape Alexandria if you want. There are sailors I know, who can take you wherever you like.
就这样吧。如果你需要,我可以帮你逃离亚历山大。我认识一些水手,能带你们去任何你们想去的地方。
Thank you for the offer but the time isn抰 right. What are your plans?
多谢你的好意,但还不是时候。你有什么打算?
With your permission, I shall stay here a few days to tie up some loose ends and then the Gods can send me where they will.
在你的允许下,我想在这多待几天,收集一些零碎材料,然后听凭神的差遣。
Take your time, my friend.May the Gods reward you.
随你的意思,我的朋友。也许神会奖赏你。
Have you prepared a new washbowl, Thomas?
你准备了一个新的洗脸盆吗,托马斯?
Can I speak from the heart, Kordax?
我能和你说心里话吗,克达斯?
Ask what you like, my friend.
请畅所欲言,我的朋友。
Did you notice part of a theatrical mask discarded in the room next door?
你注意到一块戏剧面具碎片被丢弃在隔壁房间吗?
Did I? I'm the one who left it there!
我吗?就是我把它丢在那儿的!
What? What do you mean?
什么?你是什么意思?
How can I put it?Friends that we are, I couldn't quite find the words to tell you I work for Ptolemy?I was hoping this clue would help you understand.
我能怎么做?我们是朋友,我找不到合适的言语来告诉你,我为托勒密做事?我指望这条线索能帮你了解。
So you did murder Iris's father! I can抰 believe it?
所以是你杀了艾里斯的父亲!我无法相信?
It was an accident! The old fool struggled and I struck a mortal wound with my dagger. I didn't wish for his death nor do I wish for yours, my friend. Please believe me.
这是个意外!这老傻瓜拼命挣扎,我用我的匕首捅死了他。我并不想杀死他,也不想杀死你,我的朋友。请相信我。
But?Why?
为什么?
Why? You seem to forget a slave must do his master's bidding and Ptolemy is as impatient as he is merciless! I have no bone to pick with you or Iris, believe me!
为什么?你似乎忘了一个奴隶必须按主人的命令办事,而且托勒密既残忍又急躁!我对你和艾里斯没恶意,相信我!
So you were just going through the motions?
所以你只是履行命令?
The only way I was going to succeed was through deception ?And I must admit I have a certain gift for acting?
我只能通过欺骗来达到目的?我承认我又演戏的天赋?
You could have killed me when we left the library?What stopped you?
我们离开图书馆时,你可以杀了我?你为什么没那么做?
Are we not friends?
我不是朋友吗?
So what is it you want then? And cut the pathos.
那你想要什么?
A divination. An itsy bitsy divination...
一个占卜,一个小小的占卜。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
A divination to forewarn Cleopatra against an alliance with Julius Caesar.
一个警告克里奥帕特拉不要和朱利叶斯凯撒结盟的占卜。
That's all?
就这些?
Yes. Then master and slave can live happily ever after. See? Simple as that.
是。从此后主人和奴隶可以愉快的生活下去。看,就这么简单。
What if I say no?
要是我说不呢?
My men have the garden surrounded. You may leave but not Iris?My hunting horn will tell them when to lay down their arms!
我的人包围了花园。你可以离开,但艾里斯不可以。我的猎号会告诉他们什么时候离开!
Beware the wrath of the stars!
小心星星的愤怒!
Ooooo?.The wrath of the stars?You've obviously never met my master!
哦?星星的愤怒?很明显你从未见过我的主人!
I need time to think.
我需要时间考虑。
Well think quick. I'm not a patient man!
快点考虑,我没耐心!
What were you doing in the library?
你在图书馆干什么?
Before he died, Akkad spoke of tablets hidden in the library, important tablets. When I went to look for them, I was accosted by that old Egyptian fool!
阿卡德死前说过,石板藏在图书馆里,很重要的石板。我去寻找它们的时候,被那个埃及老笨蛋挡住了!
Why did you help me then?
为什么帮我?

tos99 发表于 2007-10-29 19:37

我在翻译时,遇到几句我不会翻的。虽然勉强翻了,但还是希望高手帮忙改正。
1.   I need the tablets, Iris and leverage against her: that's where you come in, Thomas?
      我需要石板,艾里斯和杠杆器对抗她:就是你近来的地方,托马斯?1
2.   He who destroys this lighthouse shall fall victim to the three Gorgon sisters: Medusa, Euryale and Stheno, daughters of Phorcys and Keto."
      他摧毁了灯塔,让蛇发女怪三姐妹轮为牺牲品。她们是Medusa,Euryale和Stheno。她们是Phorcys和Keto的女儿。”
3.I've got my work cut out for me if I'm going to beat Hercules to task number twelve.
   我自己的工作被取代了,假如我还打算去击败大力英雄Hercules来达成十二项任务。

habit 发表于 2007-10-30 09:14

tos99辛苦了!
有很多问号的后面如果没有空格则可能是句号来的,原文是16进制的ASCII码的85,这是文本编辑器自动转换过来的,所以有的地方另人费解.

habit 发表于 2007-10-30 09:20

还有就是我发现译文中最好不要出现半角字符字类的,否则可能会在换行时变为乱码或空得很多.

tos99 发表于 2007-10-30 11:51

问号的问题,我也发现了。问号特别多,不过多数对游戏的影响不太大。我不太懂,什么是半角字符?是指引号,双引号一类吗?如果是,我把它们去掉。
这游戏挺好玩的,所以翻译起来,也不是太辛苦。
如果需要,我可以继续翻译。有个别我觉得难翻的,我会根据游戏情况来翻的。

habit 发表于 2007-10-30 15:17

在输入法中可以进行字母半角全角的切换,半角时是弯月,全角就是太阳。标点符号也可以切换半角和全角,如句号和小数点的区别。象下面这句:
Mounichion, seventh month of the Greek calendar.
Mounichion,希腊日历的七月。

译文中的每个字母占两个半角字符宽,就是全角的,这样的字母是正常显示的。

tos99兄弟如果有空,就再来300行如何。见顶楼。我再翻一些,这样翻译工作就可以告一段落了。

再有,不知c98008021翻的进度怎么样了。

c98008021 发表于 2007-11-1 13:42

我翻的都在这儿,我没按顺序翻,翻得不好,希望不会给你添什么麻烦。

Poisoned and fragranced washbowl
有毒的芳香的脸盆
Dirty washbowl
肮脏的脸盆
Poisoned washbowl
有毒的脸盆
Fragranced washbowl
芳香的脸盆
Washbowl containing water
装着水的脸盆
Fragrance formula
芳香剂的配方
One peg's all I need!
一个木栓!这就是我所需要的!
This is hopeless, I could sift through a desert full of sand and still not find the pieces of the puzzle...
没希望了,我把整个沙漠的沙子筛过也找不到那片拼图……
The Gods be praised, the demon gatekeepers have left me in peace.
神明保佑,那些魔鬼把我扔在这儿了。
Cursed be the demon gatekeepers! May the Gods banish them forever and keep them from my door! It's not like I抳e come to molest the dead in this mausoleum!

This stopper is no longer water-tight?I need something else.
塞子不严了?我需要些别的东西。
The fragrance is ready!
芳香剂准备好了!
The soporific is ready! What a nasty smell! I can fill the washbowl now.
安眠药准备好了!多难闻的气味!我可以把它放在脸盆里。
The soporific is ready! What a stench!
安眠药准备好了!多么臭啊!
Now I can bid Kordax good night!
现在我可以祝Kordax晚安了!
This perfumed liquid would put a colossus to sleep!
这种芳香的液体能使巨人入睡!
If the peg won't lock, I can release the rope just by letting go of the winch.
假如木栓不被锁住,我就能松开绳子以放开绞盘
There's a solar symbol at the end of this rod.
在杆子的末端有一个太阳的符号。
I cannot go any further.
我不能走的更远了。
There's a medallion in the way.
有个大奖章挡在路上。
There's a lunar symbol at the end of this rod.
在杆子的末端有一个月亮的符号。
Impossible, the medallion won't go in the way it should.

There's a panel blocking the medallion.
在大奖章上嵌着一个面板
Let's just remove the rods.
让我来移开杆子。
Just about got it but the rod won't stay in place. Something's missing here?

No way, there's a panel blocking the rod.
不行,有块面板堵住了杆子
There's no room left around the astrological sign.

Papyrus with months
写着月份的纸草
A papyrus listing the months of the Chaldean calendar.
一张列有占星术月份的日历
Poisoned washbowl
有毒的盆
A washbowl containing the poison from the bracelet.
脸盆里混进了手镯里的毒药
How could this statue help me get into the observatory?
这座雕像怎么帮我进入天文台呢?
Who is King Mithridates?
谁是King Mithridates?
A great king who immunized himself against all poisons known to man and God?
一位使他自己对所有人和神所知的毒药免疫的伟大的国王?
The Gods protected him?
神灵保护他?
No, not quite匨ithridates would take small and regular doses of poison匱hereby accustoming his body to levels of poison that would fell an army.

Clever, I am impressed!

Don't use up my patience. The Gods forbid anything should befall either of you?

Listen carefully, dear Thomas, I have learned much from King Mithridates.
仔细听好,亲爱的托马斯,我从King Mithridates那里学会了很多。
Iris! Kordax is immune to the poison, he must be...
伊莉丝!Kordax对那毒药免疫,他一定是……
...like King Mithridates? Damn him! If I only had my bracelet!
像King Mithridates?该死!如果我有我的手镯!
Maybe you dropped it in the garden when you were attacked?
可能你被攻击时把它掉在庭院里了?
Yes! If you find it, Kordax is lost!
是的!假如你找到它,Kordax就完了!
How so?
怎样?
Kordax probably immunized himself against all the most common poisons. But my bracelet is filled with a poison not even an assassin like him has ever heard of!
Kordax可能对大多数毒药有抵抗力。但是我手镯里的毒药即使是像他这样的刺客也从未听说过!
But?have you lost your mind? You and your bracelet will end up poisoning half of Alexandria at this rate!
但是?你疯了吗?这样的话,你和你的手镯会毒死半个亚历山大的人的!
No, this sleeping draft is only activated when the bracelet is dipped into a solution of Melukhkha bones.
不,只有当手镯浸在Melukhkha bones溶液中时才会发生功效。
Who in their right mind carries such a bracelet?
是哪个正直的人带来了这种手镯?
You don't know the dangers of the Alexandrian court.
你不知道亚历山大宫廷的危险。
Almost there, but the medallion won't fit into the arms of the figurine.

How in Hades did this get here? There's no way I'm getting through now!

This is annoying, it simply refuses to?

I'm starting to think someone up there likes me!

Totally empty! I'm getting a bad feeling about this!
完全空了!我对这个有种讨厌的感觉!
If Iris is right, I just need to dip the necklace in the basin.
假如伊莉丝是对的,我需要将项链浸在水池里。
It's done?This concoction is odorless! Now I can fill up the washbowl.
完成了?混合物没有味道,现在我可以把它放进脸盆里。
(The story of Enuma Anu Enlil) Be it known that in ancient times, the wise King of Eridu, Adapa, committed to tablets the words of the God Enki. Thus were born the tablets of Enuma Anu Enlil. The tablets of Enuma Anu Enlil enable the wise to read the future by observing the stars and offering good and accurate advice. The science passed on by Enki to the wise Adapa enabled the interpretation of astral phenomena determining the lives of kings and queens. This is why few copies of the tablets of Enuma Anu Enlil were made. When the kings of Niniva conquered the cities of the lands of two rivers, they destroyed the copies of the Enuma Anu Enlil. This way, they hoped to deprive the vanquished kings of knowledge about their future. But from this age of destruction, one single set of tablets of Enuma Anu Enlil survived, jealously protected by the astrologers of the kings of Niniva. When the barbarian Medes took Niniva, burning and pillaging the city, the last copy of the Enuma Anu Enlil disappeared. Ever since, astrologers have been powerless to advise kings and queens about their future. (Author unknown)

Not long afterwards, the soldiers came... I was taken to the palace and I met the Queen herself.

A sturdy needle in a ball of coarse thread.

The sign of Taurus
金牛座
The sign of Gemini
双子座
The sign of Aries
白羊座
The sign of Scorpio
天蝎座
The sign of Libra
天枰座
The sign of Virgo
处女座
The sign of Leo
狮子座
The sign of Cancer
巨蟹座
The sign of Pisces
双鱼座
The sign of Aquarius
宝瓶座
The sign of Capricorn
摩羯座
That constellation is standing out from the others!

After sounding the horn, the sailors came to collect us, and we went to our audience with the Queen...
听到号角声后,水手们带上了我们,我们去拜见了女皇……
Thomas! Here!
托马斯!这儿!
For hours on end, Iris gazed at the stars. When the moon had set, the divination was complete. Cleopatra's fate had been sealed.
伊莉丝凝视着星星的运行,当月亮升起时,预言完成了。克娄巴特拉的命运已被密封。
With help from the Master of Rome, Cleopatra was to become the greatest Queen of Egypt. Her glorious reign would shine through all of History.
在罗马统治者的帮助下,克娄巴特拉成为埃及最伟大的女王,她的统治的光芒将在整个历史长河中闪耀。
So Caesar shall be my ally, my king, my lover and father to my son...
这么说,凯撒将是我的盟友,我的君主,我的爱人,我儿子的父亲……
Accept my deepest gratitude... Dear Iris and Thomas.
接受我最深的谢意……亲爱的伊莉丝和托马斯。
If you wish to return to Chaldea, a ship from my fleet shall take you, laden with gifts.
假如你希望返回卡尔迪亚,我的舰队将带上你,满载着礼物。
vA few days later, a ship carried us far from Alexandria's shores...
几天后,一艘船载着我们远离了亚历山大的海岸
As for Cleopatra, her destiny wasfulfilled... The Queen of Egypt succumbed to the bite of an asp... A beast that slithers upon the earth...
至于克娄巴特拉,她的命运实现了……埃及的女王屈服于毒蛇之吻……那在地上滑行的野兽……
Rod

Let's leave the stick where it is, I'll probably need it again!
离开这根棍子吧,我大概需要再来一次!
This pit won't bring me any closer to saving Iris!
这些坑不会使我离救出伊莉丝更近一些!
First day of the month of Arasammu, the 208th day of the Chaldean calendar. The study of the stars tells me that this day is not favorable to the people of my astrological sign. Any undertaking will no doubt be blocked by the will of the Gods and I shall be struck with great misfortune.
Arasammu月的第一天,占星历第208天。星星告诉我们,这一天对我这个星座的人并不有利。任何事业无疑将被神所阻碍,我将受到巨大的打击。
Second day of the month of Arasammu, the 209th day of the Chaldean calendar. I fear that the stars are not on my side today. I believe that some Gods could be particularly merciless, including Sobek. We must prepare ourselves for disappointment.
Arasammu月的第二天,占星历第209天。恐怕星星今天没有站在我这边,我相信一些神灵特别的残忍,包括索贝克。我们必须为失望做好准备。
Third day of the month of Arasammu, the 210th day of the Chaldean calendar. The Gods are against me today. The signs in the stars are clear. I shall have a bad surprise in store. The Cyclops, hydra and even Helios will be against me!

Fourth day of the month of Arasammu, the 211th day of the Chaldean calendar. The stars are against me today. Everything I attempt today will require twice the effort. I shall have to be on my guard. I fear a betrayal is imminent.
Arasammu月的第四天,占星历第211天。今天星星与我作对。每件我企图做的事都要付出双倍努力。我不得不保持警惕,我害怕背叛即将到来。
First day of the month of Arasammu, the 208th day of the Chaldean calendar. Even if I must confront trials and tribulations, I can count on the help of the Gods. The stars are favorable to people of my astrological sign.
Arasammu月的第五天,占星历第212天。即使我必须面临考验和磨难,我可以依靠神的帮助。星相对我这个星座的人十分有利。
Second day of the month of Arasammu, the 209th day of the Chaldean calendar. The study of the stars is explicit. Today the Gods are protecting mortals born beneath my astrological sign. I can also count on the help of Anubis.
Arasammu月的第二天,占星历第209天。星相十分清晰。今天神灵将保护出生在我这个星座的人。我可以依靠阿努比斯神的帮助。
Third day of the month of Arasammu, the 210th day of the Chaldean calendar. The stars are with me today. I can count on the help of Helios, the solar God riding his chariot of gold.
Arasammu月的第三天,占星历第210天。今天星星与我同在。我可以依靠何露斯神,那驾着金色战车的太阳神的帮助。
Fourth day of the month of Arasammu, the 211th day of the Chaldean calendar. The study of the stars tells me they are in my favour. I can count on the help of the Gods to overcome probable betrayal.
Arasammu月的第四天,占星历第211天。星相告诉我他们站在我这边,我可以依靠神的帮助战胜可能出现的背叛。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Aries, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在白羊座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Taurus, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在金牛座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Gemini, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在双子座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Cancer, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在巨蟹座,已经成功了
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Leo, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在狮子座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Virgo, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在处女座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Libra, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在天枰座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Scorpio, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在天蝎座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Sagittarius, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在人马座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Capricorn, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在摩羯座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Aquarius, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在宝瓶座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the sign of Pisces, has been successful.
卡尔迪亚的托马斯的冒险,在双鱼座,已经成功了。
Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the blessed sign of the Gods, has been successful.

Thomas the Chaldean抯 quest, under the cursed sign of the Gods, has been successful.

You can play again by choosing a different astrological sign to discover the different variations.
你可以选择一个不同的星座再玩一次,你会发现不同的变化。
Two extra signs have been unlocked: the 揃lessed Sign of the Gods?

where you will only encounter favorable circumstances; and 揅ursed Sign of the Gods? where you will encounter all calamities possible.

We have to do things in the right order?

That's two of them!
是他们两个!
Play
进行游戏
Bonus
奖励
Adjust overall volume
调节声音
Saved game folder for your avatar
为你的化身储存文件
Anubis
阿努比斯神
Horus
何露斯神
Khnoum
库努姆神
Pharaoh
法老
Bastet
巴斯特神
Watch out! Your current session has not been saved. Do you really want to start a new game?
当心!你的当前进度没有保存。确定要开始新游戏吗?
Please choose a sign of the zodiac. The sign you choose will influence events in the course of the game.
请选择一个星座符号,你选择的符号将在游戏过程中影响事件。
Sign of Aries
白羊座
Sign of Taurus
金牛座
Sign of Gemini
双子座
Sign of Cancer
巨蟹座
Sign of Leo
狮子座
Sign of Virgo
处女座
Sign of Libra
天枰座
Sign of Scorpio
天蝎座
Sign of Sagittarius
人马座
Sign of Capricorn
摩羯座
Sign of Aquarius
宝瓶座
Sign of Pisces
双鱼座
Blessed sign of the Gods
被神祝福的星座
Cursed sign of the Gods
被神诅咒的星座
Almost there! What else do I need to get the air medallion to fit?

Welcome to Alexandria. My palace is at your disposal.
欢迎来到亚历山大。我的宫殿由你支配。
Notebook
笔记
Documents
文档
Map of Alexandria
亚历山大城的地图
The diameter is wrong...
直径错误……
Removing the tube seems like a good place to start?
只要移开管子,这里看起来是个开始的好地方?
There's no need to take everything, but I do need a bowl.
我不需要任何任何东西,但我需要个碗。
Sand, sand everywhere...
沙子,到处都是……
It won't be easy to find Iris and Akkad while they're rubbing shoulders with the Queen.
找到伊莉丝和Akkad不是件简单的事,尤其当他们为女王服务时。
The heliolab! That's the only way to contact Cleopatra! My luck has changed.
这是联系克娄巴特拉的唯一途径!我的运气改变了。
The fire is dying?
火快要熄灭了?
The baking is complete; the piece should be removed from the fire.
烘烤完成了,应该将它从火上拿开了。
The column won't turn anymore?
这个圆柱不能再转动了吗?
Lullubi flower
Lullubi花
Makkan seed
Makkan的种子
Melukhkha bone
Melukhkha的骨头
Uruku root
Uruku的根
Canaan thorns
Canaan的刺
Arrapha resin
Arrapha树脂
Nuzi leaf
Nuzi树叶
Ashur seed
Ashur的种子
Kassite bark
Kassite树皮
Masa thorn
Masa的刺
Teresh roots
Teresh 的根
Tjekker flower
Tjekker花
Askelon seeds
Askelon的种子
Ashod resin
Ashod树脂
Ekron leaf
Ekron树叶
Ataniya roots
Ataniya的根
White nugget
白色的小块
Yellow powder
黄色的粉末
Orange powder
橘黄色的粉末
Ochre powder
赭色的粉末
Green powder
绿色的粉末
Black powder
黑色的粉末
White powder
白色的粉末
Red powder
红色的粉末
Gray nugget
灰色的小块
Gray powder
灰色的粉末
The solvent is done.
完全溶解了。
The preparation for Kordax is finished, he asked me to double the dose to make a sleeping draft.
准备就绪了,要想制成安眠药,我得按Kordax说的加双倍的剂量。
Kordax's concoction is finished. I doubled the doses. If I mix it with some food, it should be enough to knock out man or beast.
Kordax的配方完成了,我怀疑这个剂量。如果我把它掺到食物里,就足以放倒男人或野兽。
I identified one of the constituents!
我鉴定出其中一种成分了!
Curses! I have to start all over again!
该死的!我不得不从头再来!
This part of the palace is at your disposal to define the parameters of the game.
宫殿的这部分供你对游戏中的数据进行定义。
This colonnade will take you out of the palace and the game.
这条柱廊将带你离开宫殿和游戏。
Before beginning a new game, please choose an avatar and an astrological sign.
在开始新游戏前,请选择一个星座符号作为你的化身
The papyri discovered by Thomas have been stored. You can access them with the "document" button.

The report of the adventure is available in the log book. You can access it with the "report" button.

The secret chamber! I'm near my journey's end!
密室!我接近我旅程的终点了!
The sign of Sagittarius
人马座的标记
So we got out quick! Kordax stayed in the observatory while I went to visit the Queen.
我们快走!当我拜见女王时Kordax呆在天文台里。
Dialogue history
历史对话
If you wish to fill the clepsydra more quickly, hold down the mouse button.
如果你希望更快的注满漏壶,按住你的鼠标键。
Sobek's staff?That old fool took it back from me.
索贝克的神杖?那个老傻瓜从我这儿拿回去了。

[退出对话]
It's not wise to descend into the Kingdom of Hades without a torch to light the way.
不拿把火炬探路就进入冥府是不明智的。
I can't believe this, I think the mechanism's blocked.
我不敢相信,我以为这个装置堵住了。
A few shovelfuls straight into the hearth and the Titan should roar into life!

Okay, so I need some of them ushabti thingies. When I pass away, I don't intend to work another day let alone a whole eternity. I'm going to work their little ushabti behinds off. But I've only got one so far, it's a very nice but it's not enough! Get me two more and the library抯 yours.

It抯 always nice to have a Cyclops around when you need one. Thanking you, Poseidon, sir!
当我需要一个克洛普斯时旁边就有一个,这真是太棒了。多谢你了,海神大人!
Two Gorgon names down.
两个戈耳工的名字在上面
Great! I filled a bowl with each of the ingredients. I'm not missing a thing!
太棒了!我把碗装满了每一种成分,没漏下一个!
This rod has tags in two sizes, big and small.
杆子两侧有垂绳,大的和小的。
You have several tabs at your disposal to arrange your inventory.

Thomas
托马斯
Iris
伊莉丝
Cleopatra
克娄巴特拉
Kordax

Crocodile guardian
鳄鱼护卫
I'm not leaving this island until I find Iris!
在找到伊莉丝前我决不离开这座岛!
This hook is too weak!
这个钩子太不牢固了!
Cleopatra herself commanded me to find the Enuma Anu Enlil?I抣l start by searching the observatory to find out where it could be.
克娄巴特拉亲自命令我找到Enuma Anu Enlil?我开始寻找天文台以发现他在哪儿。
The Enuma Anu Enlil must be in the Great Library. I don't know much about it, though. I'd better search the observatory for clues.
Enuma Anu Enlil很可能在大图书馆。我不知道再多了,我最好在天文台寻找线索。
Where could the Enuma Anu Enlil be? I'll search the observatory and collect any clues I can.
Enuma Anu Enlil在哪儿?我将搜寻天文台并且收集我能找到的任何线索。
Eccentric is putting it lightly?

Come on, Iris? What did he ever do to you?
快来伊莉丝?他曾经对你做过什么?
I think it was him?Thomas, he's the one who killed my father!
我想是他,托马斯,他是杀害我父亲的凶手之一!
That's impossible! Kordax helped me, without him I'd be dead!
不可能!Kordax帮过我,没有他我已经死了!
Trust me! It's him!
相信我!就是他!
But, how can you know for sure? You told me your father's killer wore a mask!
但是,你怎么能确定?你告诉我杀害你父亲的凶手戴着面具!
Yes, he wore a mask but no mask can hide the deformities?of a monster?
是的,他戴着面具,但是没有面具可以掩盖他的残疾
He's a hunchback?hunchbacks are, like, hunchbacks ?
他是个驼背?驼背就像,呃,像个驼背?
Why don't you believe me? I saw him kill my father; he is the murderer!
为什么你不相信我?我亲眼看到他杀了我的父亲,他是凶手!
Calm down, Iris, I beg of you. If Kordax were the murderer, he would have done something to us by now. Don't you think?
我求你冷静下来,伊莉丝。假如Kordax是凶手,他现在就会结果我们,你不这样认为吗?
Thomas! Thomas! You're more stubborn than all the?so be it, you'll see.
托马斯!托马斯!你比我见过的所有人都顽固!好吧,你会看到的。
Nothing?The Titan's still not ready to work.
什么也没有?泰坦仍没准备好开始工作。
The shot was short. The counterweight on the Cyclops was not heavy enough!

The observatory garden
天文台花园
The observatory terrace
天文台阳台
Akkad抯 workshop
Akkad的工作间
Akkad抯 mausoleum
Akkad的陵墓
The garden of the Great Library of Alexandria
亚历山大大图书馆花园
The hall of honor of the Great Library of Alexandria
亚历山大大图书馆的荣誉大厅
The shore of the Isle of Pharos
法罗斯岛的海岸
The first floor of the lighthouse of Alexandria
亚历山大灯塔的一层
The Hydra Chamber
海德拉之间
Akkad抯 secret observatory
Akkad的秘密天文台
Everything's blocked! It's as if some kind of titanic force were barring the trapdoor.

You can move directly from one place to another using the map found by clicking the "Map of Alexandria" button.
点击“亚历山大地图”按钮,使用地图你可以直接从一个地方移动到另一个地方。
The dialogue and commentaries have been archived. You can access them by clicking the "Dialogue History" button.
对话和注释已经被存档。点击“历史对话”按钮,你可以翻看它们
Kordax's flunkies are waiting outside in the garden匱his hunting horn should get them out of my hair.
Kordax的手下们正埋伏在外面的花园里,等他的猎号一响,
There's enough here to start a fire.
这些足够生火了。
I think two doors are more than enough to get a fire started.
我想要生火开两个门有点太多了。
Pile of 3 bowls

A pile of 3 bowls.
一堆3个碗
Pile of 2 bowls

A pile of 2 bowls.
一堆2个碗
Empty bowl
空碗
An empty earthenware bowl.
一个空的陶碗
The papyrus stalk is too soft?
纸草茎太软了吗?
Astrology holds a strange fascination for you!

Astrology卼hat's not my thing. I prefer to look into the heart of men for the answers I seek.

Be careful, Iris, double check all your calculations. The Queen will give you one chance and that's all!
当心点伊莉丝,仔细检查你所有的计算。女王将给你一次机会,也是唯一的一次!
Say, it抯 a good job you抮e here to remind me. Zero errors or "Hello Anubis, how you doing??Do you think I don抰 realize that?


This should be more than enough to quench the thirst of the Titan!

I see what you mean now, you're not in such great shape after all! You suffer from memory loss?

My days are numbered?so hurry up!
我的时间不多了?所以赶快!
Cinematics
电影艺术
Musics
音乐
Now that the container's linked to the machine, I just have to open the valve.
现在箱子连上机器了,我不得不打开阀门。
Nobody goes there now, except those madmen who made off with those you hold dear.

She would rule in Rome by Caesar's side. Their son would inherit Egypt and Rome. No man or beast that walks upon the earth would ever lay a hand upon her.
她将在凯撒的身边统治罗马。他们的儿子将继承埃及和罗马。只要是在地面上行走的人或动物都无法伤害她。
I recognize this name and it seems to have unlocked something behind these discs!
我认出这个名字,它好像解开了盘子后的什么东西
Of course! This must be an overflow...
当然!这一定是一次泛滥……
Old Thomas
老托马斯
Medusa
美杜莎
Euryale
尤瑞艾莉
Stheno
丝西娜
Ah! Iris is here!
哦!伊莉丝在这儿!
Powdered Canaan seeds.
弄成粉的Canaan种子
Please, let me perform this divination... for the sake of my father?
求你了,让我完成这个语言……为了我的父亲?
Why me? Okay. If it's that important to you. But how?
为什么是我?好吧,如果这对你很重要。但是怎么做?
What use is a Cyclops with an empty sling?
一个空的投弹器对库克罗普斯有什么用?
Crushed necklace opened up
弄坏的项链打开了
Aristion抯 necklace crushed and open
Aristion的项链被压碎和打开了
First, I must piece together Akkad's crown.
首先,我必须拼好Akkad的头冠。
I can lighten the chariot's load by leaving the bag here.
搬开这些沙包,我能把战车的负担减轻一些。
I've finished removing all the other medallions.

I've already put enough in for the moment.

I've only got half of Akkad's crown. Do you know where the other half is?
我只找到半个Akkad的头冠,你知道在哪儿能找到另一半?
It must be in the garden. Kordax probably lost part of it in the chaos.
很可能在花园,Kordax可能在混乱中弄丢了它。
That's what I thought. I'll be back.
那就是我所想的,我会回来的。
How about it, Kordax. Should I change the water in your washbowl? It looks kind of?murky.
Kordax怎么办?也许我可以给他的脸盆换点水?这样看起来有几分?黑暗。
With pleasure Thomas. I dared not ask it of you after such a confession!
很高兴见到你托马斯,在像那样供认后我不敢再期望什么。
It is not easy for a slave to start giving orders.
对一个奴隶而言开始发号施令并不容易。
Another new day dawns on Alexandria, torn asunder once more by bloody civil war.
亚历山大城新的一天开始了,血腥的内战再次使泪水落下。
I, Cleopatra, Queen of all Egypt, must restore peace to this land and their former glory to all my people.
我,克娄巴特拉,全埃及的女王,必须使这片土地恢复和平,
I pray you then, Thomas of Chaldea, to help me realize a most capital divination for the sake Egypt.
我恳求你,卡尔迪亚的托马斯,为了埃及,帮助我了解那最重要的预言。
Go in search of the sacred tablets and my royal astrologer, whomysteriously vanished.
去寻找神圣的写字板和我那神秘消失的皇家占星师。
Your journey shall take you across the city and all its turmoil...
你的旅程将带你穿越城市和所有骚动……
... Even our library has been damaged.
……正好我们的图书馆已经被破坏了。
I can only imagine the dangers you might face.
我只能想象你可能面对的危险。
The many traps you will have to avoid...
大多数陷阱是可以避开的……
But don't trust a soul, my enemies have spies lurking in every shadowy corner of Egypt.
但是不要相信灵魂,我的敌人派出的间谍潜伏在埃及每个阴暗的角落里。
I, Cleopatra, Queen of Queens, place my destiny and that of Egypt in your hands
我,克娄巴特拉,女王中的女王,将我的命运和埃及的命运交到你手上。
Cleopatra, A Queen's Destiny, is available for PC.
克娄巴特拉,一个女王的命运,可以在电脑上用到。
Cleopatra, A Queen's Destiny, is available soon for PC.
克娄巴特拉,一个女王的命运,很快可以在电脑上用到。
Are you absolutely sure the kidnappers left the lighthouse for good?
你确定绑架者离开灯塔不会再回来了?
Those cowards ran away after locking me in the fire chamber. What about the soldiers?
那些懦夫把我关在火室里就逃走了,那些士兵怎么样了?
They run away, too?Let's forget all that! I have to get you out!
他们也逃走了?让我们忘了他们吧,我把你放出来!
Just hurry up, Thomas! They might be back, you never know?their leader scared me half to death.
快点托马斯!他们可能会回来的,那个首领让我害怕。
Who was he? A lowlife from the slums of Alexandria who hangs out with the likes of Ptolemy?

I don't know. I didn't see his face, he had a funny mask. All I know is he was a hunchback!
我不知道。我看不到他的脸,他戴着一个滑稽的面具,我只知道他是一个驼背!
A hunchback! What a coincidence, I just met one of them. Then again Alexandria does have its fair share ofhunchbacks. It's all the rage right now!

Oh, and I have a remedy against the Plague. You should take some.
哦,我带来了对抗瘟疫的药,你要吃下去。
I don't need it. My kidnappers gave me some of theirs before they left. I'm immune now!
我不需要。我的绑架者在他们离开前给了我一些,我有免疫力了!

c98008021 发表于 2007-11-1 13:43

看见别人翻的真让我惭愧,让我一头撞死算了……

tos99 发表于 2007-11-2 23:54

第三部分翻好了,贴上。

I do in fact study astrology
我确实在学习占星术
Ah! I hope your master wasn't one of those lying Grecians! Cause if he was, it'll be my crocodiles teaching the lessons today!
哦!我希望你的老师不是个希腊骗子!如果他是,今天我的鳄鱼会给你好好上一课!
No, my master was also a Chaldean. But why wish for the death of Greeks from Alexandria?
不,我的老师也是个卡尔迪亚人。可你为什么希望亚历山大的希腊人都死光呢?
Why? You ask why?! Those damn Grecian mercenaries, the King's coins jangling in their pockets, sacked the temple of Sobek and killed all the priests. But they were wrong, so wrong, and do you know why?
为什么?你问为什么?!那些唯利是图的可恶希腊人,君王的钱币在他们的口袋里咣咣作响,他们还洗劫了索贝克神庙,杀了所有的牧师。但他们错了,你知道为什么吗?
Er no.
不。
Sobek spoke to me. Sobek, the crocodile God, spoke to me! Me! Do you know what he said?
索贝克和我说话。索贝克,鳄鱼之神,和我说话!你知道他说了什么?
I can抰 even begin to imagine.
我甚至无法想像。
Sobek told me: kill all the Alexandrian Grecians! Kill all the Egyptian Grecians! Free the Nile from the Grecian yoke! Men, women and children, may the crocs devour them all!
索贝克告诉我:杀光亚历山大的希腊人!杀光埃及的希腊人!把尼罗河从希腊的束缚中解救出来!无论男人,女人,小孩,让鳄鱼吞了他们!
And you were with your crocodiles in the Great Library?
你和你的鳄鱼在大图书馆里?
You betcha! When we got in there, it was pandemonium. The insurgents had started the work, and my crocs finished it off! On my command, they devoured insurgents, professors, anything in tunics! And Sobek'll chomp his way through the Grecians. His vast wrath and appetite know no bounds!
当我们到这,这是一片大混乱。暴徒们开了个头,而我的鳄鱼则完成了他们的工作!在我命令下,它们吞食了暴徒,教授,和所有穿了袍子的人。索贝克用他的方式咬碎了希腊人。他用任何方式发泄他的愤怒,满足他的食欲!
What do you want from the crocodile guardian, young Chaldean?
你想从鳄鱼保护人这得到什么,年轻的卡尔迪亚人?
Could you possibly ask your loveable croc to let me pass? I'd love to use the library.
你可以让你的可爱的鳄鱼们让我通过?我想使用图书馆。
Are you sure that you need so many ushabti? Maybe one'll do?
你确定你需要这么多小雕像?也许一个就够了?
Here, I brought you the ushabti.
这,我把小雕像给你带来了。
Why are you so worried about the weighing of your soul? A faithful servant of Sobek, like yourself, has no need for statuettes!
为什么你如此担心你的灵魂的称量问题?一个索贝克的忠实仆人,就像你这样,不需要这些小雕像!
Look! A soul weighing scene, in figurines ?
看!在雕像里,有称量灵魂的场景?
I've been told there are secret places in the Great Library. Have you ever seen them?
我听说大图书馆里有一些秘密的地方。你知道在哪里吗?
Your prisoner is poor fare for your crocodiles. Why not let him free?
你的囚犯对鳄鱼来说,可不是可口的食物。为什么不放了他?
So is this the staff you used to train the crocodiles?
这根神杖是你用来训练鳄鱼的吗?
The only place you抣l pass to is the other world. I shall probably beat you. I am an old man, my days are numbered.
你只能去另一个世界。我可能会揍你。我是个老人,我的日子屈指可数。
I need help. Are you ready to help me prepare for eternal life hereafter?
我需要帮助。你准备帮我为我的来生作准备吗?
I'd love to just so long as no one gets chomped or... dismembered.
我愿意,只要没人会被咬碎或肢解了。
Okay, so I need some of them ushabti thingies. When I pass away, I don't intend to work another day let alone a whole eternity. I'm going to work their little ushabti behinds off. But I've only got one so far, it's a very nice but it's not enough! Get me two more and the library抯 yours.
好,我需要一些小雕像。当我死时,我不打算还要为此工作一天来影响我的来世。我想早早预备好小雕像。我只有一个小雕像,它很不错,但不够。再给我两个,图书馆就是你的了。
Sure, eternity's a long time when there's work to be done. Where can I find these ushabti?
好的,来世有很多的事情需要做。我到哪才能找到这些小雕像?
Where?! Go ask Anubis! I'm no haggler. Why don't you mold them yourself?? You good with your hands?
哪里?!去问死神阿努比斯吧!我没意见。你为什么不自己动手做??你的双手很能干吧?
What?! I want to put my feet up in the afterlife without chipping in with the washing!
什么?我要在没经过清洗的情况下在来世搁起腿休息!
That's it, my young friend, you're in the home stretch.
是的,我的年轻朋友,你在奔往人生的终点道路上。
Thank you, Chaldean?So what was your request again? I forgot?
谢谢,卡尔迪亚人。我忘了,你的要求是什么?
To pass through, I'd like to pass through, that's all...
通过,我想通过,就这些。
And I want to pass away, but I抦 repeating myself. Sometimes I think I抦 going crazy. I hope I die before I go completely off my chariot.
我想死。有时候,我觉得我快疯了。我希望在我失去战斗能力前死去。
You aren't feeling so hot then?
然后你就感觉平静了?
One last thing, I'm still not ready for that soul weighing malarkey. I have some unfinished business before I hokey cokey with Anubis. Help me.
最后一件事,我还没准备好灵魂的称量。在我去见死神阿努比斯前,我还有一些没完成的事要做。帮帮我。
Alright?What else do you need?
好吧。你还需要什么?
I need to build a reenactment of that whole soul weighing business. Find me the statuettes of the four Gods and place them correctly on my casket!
我要建立一个灵魂称量的场景。给我找到四位神的小雕像,并把它们放在我的棺材上的正确位置!
Don't be so cocky! I want to be ready, so bring me the statuettes of the four Gods.
别太自信了!我需要准备好,所以给我拿来四位神的小雕像。
Remember young friend. One day it will be your soul that's up there on that scale?Don't you forget it!
年轻人,记住了。有一天,你的灵魂会在天平上。别忘了!
No, but I wouldn抰 be surprised! The Greeks love backstabbing and secrecy. If I ever find them, I shall destroy them and all they contain!
不会,但我也不会惊讶!希腊人喜欢阴暗卑鄙的手段。假如我发现他们,我会摧毁他们以及他们所拥有的一切!
For a young Chaldean you're a real bleeding heart. Shake hands with a Grecian and you better count your fingers! Death... too good for them!
对于一个年轻的卡尔迪亚人来说,你的确是个有血性的人。和希腊人握手,你最好看看有没有少了根手指!死,太便宜了他们!
Yeah, and they obey me like puppy dogs ?But, if I died, this staff would make you my successor. Give it some thought boy; crocs make for a tidy living!
耶,他们象小狗一样服从我?如果我死了,这神杖能让你和我一样控制它们。给它们一些关心吧,鳄鱼会帮你大忙得!
I feel the soul of Sobek lashing inside you, go on! Bring this cursed Grecian temple to the ground and Sobek'll surely reward you!
我感觉到索贝克的精神充满了你的身体,加油?彻底毁了这邪恶的希腊神庙,索贝克一定会奖赏你的!
May the Gods have mercy on his soul?He knew well enough his time had come.
愿神怜悯他的灵魂。他完全明白他的时间到了。
I have every intention of living long enough to prosper. I don抰 need ushabti.
我有每一个要好好活下去的理由。我不需要小雕像。
I'll need a model to create a clay statuette?I'll bring them right back, I'm no friend of Hermes!
我需要一个可以制作粘土雕像的模具。我会把雕像带回来的,尽管我不是赫尔墨斯神的朋友!
Well, that was the last ushabti! The old man can rest peacefully in eternity now.
好了,那是最后一个雕像!这老头可以平静的去往来世了。
There抯 no point. That old man is no pharaoh.
那没意义。那老头不是法老王。
I can't offer up these clay statuettes: they're too soft! They need to be baked.
我不能用这些粘土雕像,它们太软了!需要把它们烧硬。
Ah! Thank you my young friend. So you did find my statuettes?Please, do carry on, Show me how they weigh the soul...
哦!谢谢你,我的年轻朋友。你找到雕像了。请继续,给我展示一下它们是如何进行灵魂称量的。
Wait a minute?Are you trying to trick me? Do you want the demons to devour my soul? Do it again!
等等,你想使诡计骗我吗?你想要魔鬼吞了你的灵魂吗?重新做!
Congratulations, young Chaldean! You may now proceed, but under one condition: don't touch any of the documents from the library or I'll throw you to the crocs! Ah, yeah, my croc...
恭喜,年轻的卡尔迪亚人!你可以通过了,但又一个条件,不能碰图书馆里的任何资料,否则拿你喂鳄鱼。哦,我的鳄鱼。
It抯 the staff of the priests of Sobek. It抯 a sacred object; we must leave it here
这是索贝克神庙牧师的神杖。它是神圣的东西,我们不能动它。
Aha, that lumbering Souchous will do what he's told now! Better be on my guard anyway?It's not this tickling stick that's going to stop him from getting his teeth into my leg!
哦,那个蠢东西会按吩咐的做的!我最好保持警惕。神杖并不打算阻止它咬我的腿!
The hall of honor of the Great Library?So where's the secret room Aristion was talking about?
荣耀的大图书馆。秘密房间究竟在哪里?
The rioters did a good job with this grappling hook!
暴乱者的抓钩!
If my memory serves me well, these are crocodile eggs?Protected by the guardian, surely!
假如我记得没错,这些是鳄鱼蛋。被守护者保护的,肯定是的!
The anarchists must have forced the doors open with this digging bar!
暴乱者一定用这根挖掘棒弄开门的!
Luckily the fire didn't spread to inside the library?That would have been a complete tragedy?
幸好大火没有波及到图书馆内部。那一定发生了一场可怕的灾难?
Nice croc, nice croc?Remember, Sobek said, "don't eat Mr Thomas!"
好鳄鱼,记住,索贝克说的,不要吃了托马斯先生。
All my worldy possessions fit inside this bag!
我所有的财产都在这包里!
Are you hungry? I have but a few meager fish fillets to share.
你饿了吗?我有一些鱼片可以分给你。
Croc treats for everyone!
鳄鱼款待每个人!
Now that's a well-trained beast!
现在那是个受过良好训练的野兽!
So what's the best way round this beast?
这野兽周围的路,走哪条最好?
I'm trapped!
我被困住了!
Hello there?Thomas of Chaldea?That's your name if memory serves.
嘿,卡尔迪亚的托马斯?我没记错的话,那是你的名字。
But?how do you know my name?
可是,你怎么知道我名字?
Aah?You, a great astrologer, stoop to question a poor slave! The Gods work in mysterious ways. I am Kordax, obedient slave to the family of the great Ptolemy, who has put Egypt to the pyre and slaked it with blood?At your service.
噢,你是一个伟大的占星家,竟然屈尊询问一个卑微的奴隶!神以他神秘的方式在工作。我是克达斯,一个托勒密家族的顺从的奴隶。听从你的吩咐。
Pleasure to make your acquaintance but I'd appreciate an answer to my question. How do you know my name?
很高兴认识你,但我想请你回答我的问题。你怎么会知道我的名字?
I spied you in the Royal Palace in the company of one Akkad. The entire court bowed before the divinations of your master. Do you remember?
我曾在皇宫里看见你和阿卡德一起。整个宫廷拜倒在你的老师的预言下。你还记得吗?
And you?where were you? I didn't see you.
还有你?你在哪?我没看见你。
揥hy do free men never even notice slaves? We're not invisible, you know!?Do you play an instrument?
为什么自由的人从不会注意到奴隶?我们不是透明的,你知道!?你表演乐器吗?
Not quite, I'm more like a royal entertainer of the Pharaonic scions. You know us well, jugglers, asp charmers and jesters, who perform antics for the amusement of the living Gods, Goddesses and deitieswho rule over the Nile?What happened to you? Your body is?Deformed, the truth hurts me not. Yes, I am shaped for sportive tricks to help mortals pass away the idle hours. But when have men not slaved for the Gods?
不完全是,我更象是个皇家娱乐人员。你明白的,就是变戏法,表演魔术,扮小丑,做稀奇古怪的动作,去娱乐那些统治着尼罗河的活着的神们。你发生了什么事?为什么你的身体是这样?残废了,事实不会刺痛我。我被弄成这样来娱乐人们,帮助人们渡过闲暇时光。什么时候,人们才不用为神做奴隶呢?
What ever do you mean by that?
你究竟是什么意思?
They broke my unfinished bones and turned the infant I was into a chimera, a monstrosity to beguile the masses. And were they ever right: I became famous!
在我还是婴儿时,他们打断我没长好的骨头,把我变成一个怪物,一个娱乐人们的畸形。他们是正确的,我变得有名气了!
And what is a courtly slave doing here at the Great Library?
一个宫廷奴隶来大图书馆干什么?
To cut a long story short, I carved my way through the pandemonium?But I had no time to enjoy my newfound sanctum for I ran into a crocophile bent on purifying Egypt of every "Grecian" stain!
长话短说,我穿过混乱的战场来这。但我没时间欣赏这新发现的圣地,我被鳄鱼困住了,因为它们要净化埃及,把希腊人当污点除去!
Are you Greek?
你是希腊人?
Since you ask, yes. Athens born?My family was ruined so I was sold into slavery to pay off outstanding debts?Blood is thicker than water some say?I'm not one of them.
既然你问了,是的。我生于雅典,我的家庭破产了,为还债把我卖了。有人说血浓于水,我肯定不是他们的一分子。
A sad fate?
悲哀的命?
Not so fast, it gets better I'm sorry to say?Couldn't you intercede on my behalf and have a word with the old fool?
不是那样,一切都在好起来。你能为我和那个老笨蛋商量一下吗?
I am Kordax: juggler, entertainer and musical virtuoso, at your service...
我是克达斯,变戏法的,娱乐人的,音乐鉴赏者,听你的吩咐。
What drove Sobek's guardian into madness?
是什么让索贝克的守护者发疯的?
Have you ever met Aristion the librarian?
你见过图书馆员Aristion吗?
I promise to take up your case with Sobek's guardian.
我保证跟索贝克的守护者谈你的事。
Did Cleopatra hire you?
克里奥帕特拉雇佣你了?
What do you know of Julius Caesar?
关于朱利叶斯凯撒你知道些什么?
Did you gather those plants in the other room?
你在另一间房间里收集了那些植物吗?
The Egyptian won't listen to reason, he's gone crazy?
这埃及人不想讲道理,他已经疯了?
Where has Sobek's guardian gone?
索贝克的守护者去哪了?
I may not know yours but I fear if both our signs abide in the house of the crocodile, it cannot bode well for either of us...
我不知道你的情况,可我担心我们两都被鳄鱼盯住了,它不会放过我们任何一个。
Greek mercenaries sacked Sobek's temple and then of course he's an Egyptian?What do you mean?
唯利是图的希腊人洗劫了索贝克神庙,而他是埃及人。你是什么意思?
Since Alexander, the Greeks have ruled over Egypt and afflicted the Egyptians with their taxes?
自从亚历山大大帝以来,希腊人统治了埃及,让埃及人陷入沉重的税务中。
Yes, at the palace. He's an acquaintance of the Queen shall we say.
是的,在皇宫里。他是女王的熟人。
And here?
那这儿?
I suspect he had a long and dolorous heart-to-heart with a crocodile.
我猜他和鳄鱼有着很长而忧伤的坦率交流。
Thank you, Thomas. Save me and I will be forever indebted to you!
谢谢,托马斯。救救我,我会永远感激你的!
Happily, that was not the case! May Bes watch over me!
高兴点。喜神贝斯会照看我!
Why do you say that?
为什么那样说?
Her servants often meet horribly tragic ends?Avoid her like the Plague. She is as sly and cruel as an asp.
她的仆人常常有着可怕悲惨的结局。她象瘟疫一样被躲避着。她象毒蛇一样狡猾和冷酷。
Your words surprise me, her reputation is quite the opposite.
你的话太让我惊讶了,她的声誉跟你说的是完全相反的。
The royal palace of Alexandria is a nest of vipers?You have no idea what I have seen! As for her reputation, it's the propaganda of her devotees?A web of lies.
亚历山大的皇宫是个毒蛇窝。你无法想象我所见到的!她的声誉是她的支持者们作的宣传。一片谎言。
I have difficulty believing you!
我很难相信你!
Ask the stars if you so doubt me! Listen to me well: if you value your life, turn your back on Cleopatra!
你这么怀疑我,就去问星象!听我的,如果你珍惜你的生命,就背弃克里奥帕特拉!
Hasn't she said her only reward is what is best for Egypt!
她不是说过,她唯一所求的是对埃及最好的事情!
Ah! None so blind as those who will not see. It's power she desires and to lay down with Caesar, her cursed Roman ally!
哦!没比不愿意看的人更瞎了。她要的是权力,是凯撒,可诅咒的罗马同盟者!
A fearful general! He defeated the Barbarians in the Far West and his rivals in Rome! His sights are set on Egypt now, why else would he come to Alexandria!?
一个可怕的将军!他打败了西方的野蛮人和他在罗马的敌人!现在有将他的视线放到了埃及,他来亚历山大干什么来了?
I thought he was after one of his rivals, Pompey, who seeks asylum in Egypt?One excludes not the other?
我想是为了他的敌人,来埃及寻求庇护的Pompey。
What does the palace think of Caesar?
宫廷对凯撒有什么看法?
Cleopatra wanted him for a slave hoping to do away with her own brother?She might get away with it, few men can resist her?I don't know what you mean. I am but a jester not a sage. Would the contrary be true!
克里奥帕特拉需要他帮忙除掉她的兄弟。她可能成功了,能有几个男人可以抗拒她?我不明白你的意思。我是个小丑不是个圣人。也许真相是相反的!
Is that what you wish for?
那是你希望的吗?
Were I a sage, I would know the plants that conquer pain?My broken bones have knit themselves but agony runs through them still?
如果我是圣人,我会知道克服疼痛的植物。我的患病的骨头能自己愈合,可为什么它们仍然使我那么疼痛?
What a shame?for you as for me?
我很惭愧。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
You arouse my sympathy. I would have liked to help you but I cannot.
你唤起了我的同情心。我希望我帮到了你,可我办不到。
Where there's life there's hope, all is not lost.
哪儿有生命哪儿就有希望,一切都不会失落。
Hope?That's a word not bandied about by slaves.
希望?那可不是奴隶可以随便引用的一个词。
He headed for that secret room of yours?If only the door would close!
他去了你的秘密房间。除非门会关上!
Listen well, I think I have a way out of our conundrum?
听好了,我想我有办法让我们脱离困境?
The climax, Kordax, tell me.
精彩部分,克达斯,告诉我。
In my basket you'll find a papyrus scroll with the formula of a powerful analgesic. I take it when the pain in my bones grows too strong for me to bear...
在我的包里,有一张强力止痛药的配方。我带着它以防我的骨头的疼痛太过厉害时。。。 
What exactly should I do?
我究竟该怎么做?
營f you double the doses this soothing balm is a powerful sleeping draft. Use plants to compose its formula then feed it to the crocs. Bes willing, they抣l be snoozing in no time and we can go free.
你不用怀疑,这是强有力的昏睡药。按配方调配植物,再喂给鳄鱼吃。凭喜神贝斯的愿望,它们立刻会入睡,我们可以自由离开。
Oh! Who's my cute little Souchous! We grew up together, you know! He's Sobek's heir!
哦!谁是我的小可爱!我们一起长大,你知道!他是索贝克的继承人!
This necklace seems to be resistant. We could tie it to a lead?
这项链似乎挺牢固的。我们可以把它系到绳上?
I need a grappling hook!
我需要一个抓钩!
There you are, Souchous! Let's see how you fare against a team of oxen!
你在那儿,小可爱!让我看看你的力气有多么大!
Old Souchous here doesn't understand anything but the stick! It's in the garden. Go get it!
小可爱除了神杖别的都不懂!它在花园里。马上去拿!
Damn these crocodiles! They're everywhere!
可恶的鳄鱼!到处是它们!
The next librarian will have a lot of tidying up to do!
下一任图书馆员有一大堆的整理工作要做!
Let's see if I can play sailor with this rope?
看我能否象水手一样使用这绳子?
Cleopatra could have put a few of her guards at my disposal! I have to do everything myself; I'm notGilgamesh here!
克里奥帕特拉应该给我几个她的守卫让我支配!我必须自己做一切的事情,我不是吉尔伽美什!
That's it! The secret room! Quick, there's no time to waste!
那是秘室,没时间浪费了!
I'm not sure History will remember the name of the Ptolemaics but the Great Library will never be forgotten?
我不确定历史会记住托勒密家族的名字,但大图书馆是一定不回被忘记的。
Let's look for the clay tablets!
让我寻找石板!
Here they are! Iris and Akkad are safe and sound! Now let's go!
它们在这!艾里斯和阿卡德安然无恙了!现在就出发!
How odd, this column was painted to look like marble?
奇怪,这柱子被漆的很想大理石。
Eureka, the painting is coming off and I can read the numbers?
有了,油漆掉落了,我能读这些数字了。
This column is just a column.
这柱子只是一根柱子。
At last. I knew this column was hiding something?
最后,我知道这柱子隐藏了什么东西。
I'll think about it?
我会考虑一下。
What a shame! The room with the rare plants was completely ravaged!
可恶!放有珍稀植物的房间被完全毁坏了!
Powdered Lullubi flowers?
路路比花粉?
I already filled a bowl with this ingredient.
这配料我已经装了一碗了。
Powdered Makkan seeds.
马康种子粉末。
Powdered Melukhkha bones.
美路卡哈骨粉。
Powdered Uruku roots.
油乳苦根粉末。
A pile of white nuggets.
一堆白色块状物。
A pile of dried Arrapha resin.
一堆干的阿热帕树脂。
A pile of yellow powder.
一堆黄色粉末。
A pile of Nuzi leaves.
一堆奴兹树叶。
A pile of orange powder.
一堆黄色粉末。
A pile of Ashur seeds.
一堆奥修种子。
A pile of ochre powder.
一堆棕色粉末。
A pile of Kassite bark.
一堆卡塞特树皮。
A pile of green powder.
一堆绿色粉末。
A pile of Masa thorns.
一堆马萨刺。
A pile of black powder.
一堆黑色粉末。
A pile of Teresh roots.
一堆特热斯根。
A pile of white powder.
一堆白色粉末。
A pile of Tjekker flowers.
一堆节克花。
A pile of red powder.
一堆红色粉末。
A pile of Askelon seeds.
一堆阿斯科龙种子。
A pile of gray nuggets.
一堆灰色块状物。
A pile of dried Ashod resin.
一堆干的阿斯德树脂。
A pile of white powder.
一堆白色粉末。
A pile of Ekron leaves.
一堆艾克隆树叶。
A pile of gray powder.
一堆灰色粉末。
A pile of Ataniya roots.
一堆阿塔尼亚根。
The laboratory seems to have suffered the least.
看来,使用时是损害最小的地方。
This water is really cold, it must come from a water tank.
水很凉,一定是从哪个水箱里来的。
What a stench! The students didn't empty the overflow. Ah, young people today!
好臭阿!学生们没有倒掉污水。哦,现在的年轻人!
If memory serves, these bowls are used to store the ingredients before confection.
如果没记错,这些碗用来盛放配料的。
Here I go. Neither the crocodiles nor their master can see me now?
我走了。无论是鳄鱼还是它们的主人都看不到我。
But my hopes were once more dashed. The armored door to the staircase leading to the top of the lighthouse where I had hoped to find them was locked.
我的希望又一次落了空。通向楼梯直达塔顶的装甲门被锁上了。
Then I discovered Apollo抯 Chariot, a cunning system, which using a winch wheel and a counterweight, winched visitors to the top of the lighthouse.
然后我发现了阿波罗战车,一个巧妙的设计,使用绞盘轮子和平衡物,把来访者送到塔顶。
But the winch wheel had been completely destroyed in fighting in the lower hall of the lighthouse.
灯塔底楼的绞轮被完全破坏了。
The winch mechanism meanwhile was clearly blocked by some mysterious mechanism.
这绞轮装置明显被一些神秘的装置锁住了。
Then I discovered a strange metal casket with a system of concentric wheels engraved with letters, a reference to the lighthouse抯 builder.
然后我发现了一个金属盒,有一组刻着字母的同心圆轮所组成,提及灯塔的建造者。
By turning the wheels, I was able to enter the name of the architect, which enabled me to open the metal casket.
通过旋转轮子,我输入了建造者的名字,让我可以打开金属盒子。
Next there was a lever inside which enabled me to unblock the winch and its counterweight.
接着,使用绞盘里的一根杠杆,解开了绞盘和平衡物。
The casket contained a message bearing terrible news. Akkad was dead. His injuries must have been too much. Now it would be impossible to carry out Cleopatra抯 wishes. Only Akkad was capable of the divination. I would be useless to the Queen, and I抎 be forced to flee to escape her wrath. But I didn抰 want to leave Alexandria alone without Iris, who was apparently still alive.
盒子里有一个可怕的信息。阿卡德死了。他一定是受到了太严重的伤害了。现在,无法实现克里奥帕特拉的愿望了。只有阿卡德能做占卜。我对女王没有用处了,为躲避女王的愤怒,我必须赶快逃走。不过我不能没有艾里斯而自己逃离亚历山大,她明显还活着。
So I set about getting Apollo抯 Chariot to work using the weights.
所以我开始着手用砝码让阿波罗战车运作起来。
After several attempts, Apollo抯 Chariot took me to the peak of the lighthouse. Once I抎 freed Iris, we could both flee Alexandria for good.
经过几次尝试,阿波罗战车把我带到了塔顶。一旦我解救了艾里斯,我们就可以一起离开亚历山大,远走高飞了。
At the top of the lighthouse, I discovered a vast room decorated with hydra heads, but no Iris!
在灯塔顶部,我发现了一个巨大的房间,里面装饰有九头蛇怪,没有艾里斯!
Out of the hydra heads spilled ropes that lead over a small wall, which was far to out of reach for me. What, by Anubis, could the ropes be for?
从九头蛇怪脑袋里,露出一些绳子,绳子穿过一道我远远够不到的很小的墙。凭着阿努比斯,这些绳子有什么用?
A powerful winch decorated with Gorgon sister heads occupied one corner of the room. The winch was locked but what it was used for was plain to see. The winch was used to lift one of the wonders of the lighthouse:
在房间的一个角落,有一个装饰有蛇发女怪姐妹头像的绞盘。绞盘被锁住了,它的用处显而易见。绞盘用来升起灯塔的奇迹之一。
The Great Prism! When placed at the right height, it enabled an observer to view the horizon from where I was standing. For the time being, the prism was too low.
大棱镜!当它在正确的高度,它能让观测者观察到我站着的地方的地平线。暂时,棱镜还太低了。
Finally I managed to discover where Iris was being held. She was being held in the fire chamber, just above the hydra chamber. The large sliding metal plates, which reflected the light created by the fire, had been lowered, holding Iris captive. The fire room was out of reach for me. The rope from the hydra heads controlled the plates. But I couldn抰 believe it. Not even the upper section of the lighthouse was working right. The ropes had been tampered with and some of them, instead of pulling the plates, pulled down sections of stonework. I absolutely had to find out which ropes were attached where.
最后我发现艾里斯的关押处。她被关在火室中,就在九头蛇怪房间的上方。这些能反射火光的巨大金属滑板,被降低了,用来关押艾里斯。我够不到火室。蛇怪头部的绳子能控制这些板子。但我无法相信。不仅上面的部分不能正常运作,一些绳子也被动过手脚,其中一些绳子不再是拉动板子,而是拉动横梁。我必须确实查明哪根绳子连着哪里。
There was a phrase engraved on the locked winch, which suggested all that was necessary to unlock the winch was the names of the three Gorgons sisters.
有句短语刻在锁了的绞盘上,暗示了解开绞盘需要的是蛇发女怪三姐妹的名字。
Using the missile frame and a part of the coat of mail, I was able to make a makeshift sieve.
使用弹射架子和一片甲衣,我能凑合作一个筛子。
Which I used to sieve the sand and find the missing pieces of the plaque.
我能用它筛沙子,找到失落的牌匾碎片。
With all the pieces of the plaque in place, I was able to read the names of the Gorgon sisters!
所有的牌匾碎片放好后,我能读出蛇发女怪姐妹的名字了!
Yes indeed! Their names freed up the winch mechanism that lifted the prism to the right position.
太对了!她们的名字解开了绞盘,绞盘把棱镜升到了正确的位置。
I was then able to use the prism to discover which ropes were attached to the plates imprisoning Iris. Soon she was free and we were reunited.
然后我能用棱镜来发现哪些绳子连到关押艾里斯的板子。很快她得救了,我们又团聚了。
Contrary to expectations, Iris had no intention of leaving Alexandria. After the death of her father, she had resolved to pursue his work come what may. My only desire was to stay with my beloved Iris. Together we set off to see the Queen.
和我期待的相反,艾里斯不打算离开亚历山大。她父亲死后,她决定无论发生什么她都要继续他的工作。我唯一的愿望是和我爱的艾里斯一起留下。我们一起出发去见女王。
(Letter from Iris and Akkad抯 kidnappers) Oh favorite to the King, You will find the girl in the lighthouse. We have locked her in the fire chamber at the top. There is no way she can escape, and any fool who dares free her has a nasty surprise in store. Before you can have her, though, you must pay us what you owe. The fear of the plague has driven us from the island as it did the besieging army and our garrisons. Anybody who steps foot on here is terrified of the plague infested rats. Lower down we are at risk, but up there, the girl is safe. We threw the body of the father into the sea where he抣l be able to watch the starfish with Neptune. There is a creek nearby, you know the one. You can find us there. My men deserve a rest. Kidnapping astrologers is dirty work and they are weary. Your faithful companion.
(艾里斯和阿卡德的绑架者的信)哦,国王的亲信,你会在灯塔找到这女孩。我们把她锁在塔顶的火室中。她决不可能逃跑,任何想要救她的傻瓜,会有可怕的惊喜为他准备着。在你得到她之前,你得付清欠我们的报酬。岛上的瘟疫让我们不敢久留。任何来岛的人都回被大量滋生的老鼠吓坏的。我们在下面是冒险,但在上面,女孩是安全的。我们把父亲的尸体扔进了海里,他可以在那观察海星了。附近有条小溪,你知道的,你能在那找到我们。我的人需要休息。绑架占星家是个苦差事,我们很疲倦了。你的忠实伙伴。
(Fragments of the lighthouse plaque transcribed by Thomas.) Sostratos, son of Dexiphanes of Knidos, has dedicated this monument to the salvational God of sailors. He who destroys this lighthouse shall fall victim to the three Gorgon sisters: Medusa, Euryale and Stheno, daughters of Phorcys and Keto.?Akkad is dead...
(托马斯转炉的灯塔牌匾内容)Sostratos,尼德斯的戴克斯芬的儿子,他为海员的守护神修了这纪念碑。他摧毁了灯塔,让蛇发女怪三姐妹轮为牺牲品。她们是Medusa,Euryale和Stheno。她们是坡赛斯和凯图的女儿。”阿卡德死了。。。
I'm not sure what to think, Iris... You're very young to counsel the Queen of Egypt...
我不确定该怎么想,艾里斯。。。你给埃及女王忠告还太过年轻了。。。 
Nevertheless, as a token to the memory of your father, I empower youto consult the stars, and reveal to me their secrets.
然而,为了纪念你的父亲,我授权你研究星象,给我揭示它们的秘密。
Remember that my life, and the fate of Egypt are in the balance. Leave now...
记住,我的命运和埃及的命运是相连的。现在离开吧。。。
We returned to the observatory and Iris began to decipher the ancient tablets.
我们会到天文台,艾里斯开始解读古代石板。
Papyrus stalk
草纸梗
A long stalk of papyrus.
一个长的草纸梗。
Papyrus stalk
草纸梗
A long stalk of papyrus.
一个长的草纸梗。
Strip of leather
皮带
A thin strip of leather.
一条窄皮带。
Pole
棒子
A long pole.
长棒子
Broken arrow
断箭
An arrow with a broken shaft.
一根杆子断了的箭。
Arrow tip
箭头
The sharp end of an arrow.
箭的锋利的一端。
Arrow feathers
箭羽
The feathers of an arrow.
箭的羽毛
Assembled arrow
装配好的箭
A homemade arrow.
一个自制的箭。
Small board
小木板
A narrow wooden board.
一个狭窄的木板。
Small tassette
小的腿甲
A short section of wood.
一个小的木头断片。
Sheet of copper with tracing
有图的铜片
A plate with tassette marks.
一个有腿甲标记的板
Pile of tags
一堆标签
A pile of small tags.
一堆小标签。
Small decanter
小玻璃瓶
Weight
砝码
Letter
字母
A parchment written in Greek.
用希腊文写的羊皮纸
Chainmail
锁子甲
A Gaulish coat of chainmail, of a very fine mesh.
一件锁子甲制的高卢外衣,有很好网眼。
Sheet of chainmail
一片锁子甲
A sheet of chainmail
一片锁子甲
Sieve
筛子
A homemade sieve for finding small-sized objects.
找小物件的自制筛子。
Counterweight rope
平衡物绳索
This sieve would put a Nubian gold digger to shame!
这筛子能让努比亚淘金者羞愧!
The arrow couldn't take the impact!
箭无法起作用!
Praise be to the Gods! That volley of arrows missed me by a whisker!
赞美神!这么多箭都没碰到我!
Praise be to the Gods, the papyrus landed right at my feet! My horoscope was right; the Gods are on my side today!
赞美神,草纸恰好落在我脚边!我的占星是对的,今天神站在我这边!
My horoscope was right; the Gods are against me today! The current has swept the papyrus to the opposite bank!
我的占星是对的,神今天不在我这边!草纸被掠到了河对岸!
Too short! I need an even longer extension.
太短了!我要更长的东西。
A theater mask?What's it doing here?
一个喜剧面具?它怎么在这?
Akkad must have used this wooden plank to make the machines?
阿卡德一定用这厚木板来造设备?
This bowl is almost empty?The Gods are making fun of me?Now, back to work!
这个碗几乎是空的?神在和我开玩笑吗?现在,回去工作!
I need a recipient?
我要个容器?
Apollo's Chariot?So it's not a legend?The Chariot of Apollo will take you to the top of the lighthouse.That's what Akkad told me?
阿波罗战车?这不是个传说?阿波罗战车能送你到塔顶。那是阿卡德告诉我的。
For the time being, Apollo's Chariot is stuck somewhere up there.
暂时,阿波罗战车被悬空停在那。
This seems to be built into the lifting mechanism?
这似乎建在提升机器的里面?
I bet it's a counter-weight.
我打赌它是平衡物。
Only Akkad could carry out the divination for the Queen! I抳e got to spare myself Cleopatra's wrath! It抯 time to leave the city. I'll get Iris then we'll leave this once great city to its insanity!
只有阿卡德能为女王作占卜!我要躲开克里奥帕特拉的愤怒!是离开这城市的时候了。我要救出艾里斯,然后一起离开这曾经伟大的城市,离开这一片混乱!
The prism seems too low and the openings for seeing the horizon should be higher! I must be able to move the prism.
棱镜似乎太低了,观察低平线的开口应该更高些!我必须移动棱镜。
The prism seems too low and the openings for seeing the horizon should be higher! I must be able to move the prism.
棱镜似乎太低了,观察低平线的开口应该更高些!我必须移动棱镜。
The prism is now correctly positioned but I can't see well enough from where I am.
棱镜现在在正确位置,但从我这我不能看清楚。
Crushed necklace
压碎的项链
A crushed collar belonging to Aristion, which contains a small object.
Aristion的压碎的项链,上面有个小的物件。
Stone
石头
A large stone.
一块大石头。
Impossible! Only a huge blow could open this!
不可能!只有极大的力量才能打开这!
Could the Gods be conspiring against me? This bronze stopper is faulty!
神都联合起来对付我吗?这青铜塞子是有缺陷的!
The Gods be praised! The crocodiles spared the necklace.
赞美神!鳄鱼提供了项链。
This is all that remains of the necklace of Aristion the librarian?How strange, there抯 something moving inside.
这是项链所有剩下的。奇怪,里面有东西移动。
The Gods are against me! The crocodiles have destroyed the jewel!
神反对我!鳄鱼毁了宝石!
A rioter must have thrown this huge stone at some poor passerby!
一个暴乱者一定用这大石头砸了一些可怜的路人!
Let's monitor the baking of this piece.
让我监控这块的烘烤。
To begin with, let's light a fire.
首先,点火。
There抯 no point, this one has already been baked in the fire.
这没意义,这个已经被烘烤过了。
Let's remove the remaining piece from the kiln.
让我拿出炉子里剩下的这块。
Ow! This piece is still burning hot!
哦!这块仍然灼热!
Here's hoping the fire burns long and hot enough?
希望火会燃烧的久一点,而且足够热?
Only a single piece can be baked in this kiln!
炉子里只能烘烤一快。
How odd, it looks like the lower part of the column can turn?But I'd need the power of a colossus to prove it!
奇怪,看上去好像柱子底部可以转动?但我需要鳄鱼的力量来证明!
The triangle points to the 1.
三角形指向1。
The triangle points to the 2.
三角形指向2。
The triangle points to the 3.
三角形指向3。
The triangle points to the 4.
三角形指向4。
The triangle points to the 5.
三角形指向5。
The triangle points to the 7.
三角形指向7。
A gallery runs through the column, as if you could stick a rod inside?
有个圆孔穿过柱子,好像可以插入一根棒子?
First of all, let's remove the rope!
首先,移动绳子!
Go on little Souchous! Go easy on our new playmate and show him who's the strongest here.
加油,小可爱!轻松搞定它,看看谁是这最强壮的。
If you were strong like my Souchous here, you'd snap these columns like toothpicks! He'd bring the place down around their ears.
假如你象我的小可爱一样强壮,你可以把柱子象牙签一样折断!
Patience, Souchous...
耐心,小可爱。。。
Praise be to Sobek, the library of the Grecians will come tumbling down! My Souchous will topple this temple! Don't stop, Thomas... Sobek is with you!
赞美索贝克,希腊人的图书馆要被弄塌了!我的小可爱要掀翻它了!不要停,托马斯。。。索贝克与你同在!
If Aristion's instructions are correct, this solvent should strip off the paint...
假如Aristion的说明是正确的,这溶剂可以剥掉油漆。。。
Here's something that'll send Sobek's little prot間閟 straight to Morpheus!
这儿有些东西能让索贝克的小可爱去见梦神摩尔莆!
The chest is too high up, I can't reach it.
箱子太高,我够不到。
Now the chest is full. The Cyclops is ready for action!
现在箱子满了。独眼巨人准备好战斗了!
Without a proper counterweight, the Cyclops might as well be a paperweight!
没有合适的平衡物,独眼巨人只能象个纸镇!
I can't budge this peg, it抯 jammed in place! There's no way I抣l trigger the Cyclops catapult.
我不能移动这木桩,它堵住了!我没办法发射独眼巨人弹射器。
First off, we'll have to attach the cable to the arm!
首先,我们要把绳索连到弹射臂上!
It's blocked!
它坏了!
I'll have to cock the Cyclops' arm before I can load the sling.
放置投石前,先弄好弹射臂。
Now, let's attach it to the pulley on the arm.
现在,把它放到弹射臂的滑道上。
By Seth! The winch is blocked!
噢和!绞盘是锁住的!
Hmm... This rigging won't withstand the traction... I'll need a peg to hold both the pieces together.
这装置经受不了牵引。。。我需要一个木桩固定住它们。
The sling isn't correctly positioned on the Cyclops' arm!
投石没有被正确放置在弹射臂上!
The sling isn't in the right place!
投石不在正确位置!
The ladder is still here!
梯子仍在这!
The Cyclops did the trick, it's earned a well-deserved rest!
独眼巨人成功了,它值得好好休息一下!
It's locked! This lighthouse is looking more and more like a Pharaoh's tomb!
它是锁住的!灯塔看上去越来越像法老的坟墓了!
页: 1 2 [3] 4
查看完整版本: 有兴趣的朋友共同汉化<埃及艳后传奇>