[求助] 神秘纪事2:生命之树 图文攻略

发表于 2011-5-2 10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

神秘纪事2:生命之树 图文攻略

这个是论坛以前会员写的,但是只有文字,图文攻略的下载挂了,正好看到别的地方还有保存完整的,于是转载回来
. L6 J9 S8 e+ q5 g% p& s8 I+ K' n2 h5 K6 ]0 a) J! A

# r: ?/ ~! |7 y) W1.Brittany - Museum
; f5 R, O! t3 q# @! w& q( D) w& Y$ u+ ^
8 E1 L  U1 y. q& \; {) K
Talk to the director about Marcel’s workroom, the box, the accident and Venice. After he leaves the office, head to the bay on the left and take a look at the chest on the desk (zoom). Try to open the lid – the chest is locked with a digital lock. Blindly manipulating the discs won’t do, you have to know the code.0 C. M0 N/ T9 h& y4 x- K6 w! O
和主管谈话,谈话完毕主管离开房间后,进入左边的隔间,查看桌子上的箱子(Chest)。想要打开盖子,发现有一个数字锁锁住了,必须找到密码) E; S: F! p% [4 y7 q7 @/ w+ {

; p: O; _8 y! N+ z* ]% }0 U; j6 q- K; D# X
Leave the bay and take a look at the 3D printer beside it (zoom). The machine is obviously doing something. It’s worth getting to know what exactly. Go right and to the exhibition hall. 4 G$ b" g+ N: F
离开隔间,查看3D复制机(3D printer)。从右边出去到展览大厅
4 K  Q6 M' v9 b0 A$ Y
! k# R) ^$ f! L  B) o/ n+ O. s9 m6 `7 r' D% l+ Z
At the end of it, talk to the director about the code and the printer. Afterwards go to the aisle on the right and talk to Claire, the warden, about the work, Marcel, chest and the dictaphone.
& ^, s  E" C8 p$ A& c先和主管谈话,关于密码和3D复制机,然后到右边和Claire谈话,谈到工作,Marcel,箱子和录音机(dictaphone)+ `  Q6 Z* ?3 ?& r/ i: W

% j/ z+ g$ ~. A7 d1 p. g) t0 O- [0 N% a2 a" M
Go back upstairs to the office (stairs on the depth of the screen) and open Marcel’s desk drawer (zoom). Take the dictaphone and tweezers. Take a closer look at the Dictaphone (right mouse button in the inventory) and notice that there is no memory card inside. Go back to the exhibition hall and talk to Claire about this. You will receive the card with Marcel’s recording. In order to listen to it, go to the office and put the card into the Dictaphone (combine both items in the inventory – if you wish to listen to it again, click the Dictaphone in the inventory with the right mouse button and left button while in zoom). The message is quite intriguing and it seems that Claire knows the 3rd number of the code – so you have to ask her about it.) ^% P5 T# d# s: I% J; [! z- n
回到楼上,打开Marcel的桌子,拿到录音机(Dictaphone)和镊子(tweezers)。检查录音机,发现少了存储卡。回到展览大厅,和Claire谈话,会拿到存储卡。回到办公室,把卡和录音机合并,听到一段Marcel的留言。留言很神秘,并且说claire知道箱子密码的第三个数字。所以还得去找claire.# _" c- [3 @! \, t  g3 P

) |( L  C4 W8 G3 K" \4 n  r! |, j& O8 U0 o( E& j6 H
Go down to the exhibition hall, but the warden won’t be there, so go out to the courtyard (pointer at the bottom of the screen). Talk to her (she’s by the well) and ask her about the recording, code lock and the 3rd number. Return to the exhibition hall and take a closer look at the ceiling (zoom).! B& e% A5 n/ j4 x
Claire不在大厅。从画面下方走出大厅来到院子,和claire谈话,问她关于录音、密码和第3个数字的事。然后,回到大厅,观察天花板。! L, q9 R2 s6 Q  \# p6 L

. Q4 w( s5 ]2 T5 w/ D% u: ?3 q7 J  C2 }, |* M
Go up to the office and examine the board to the left of the desk (zoom). Take a look at the reproductions, especially the one showing a storm; also examine the hand drawing in the corner, showing a fragment of ceramics.% F& n, W( ?. B
回到办公室,查看桌子左边的木板。查看几幅画,特别是有storm的那一幅,同时查看右下角的手工画,是一个陶器的碎片
5 l0 {4 f) j8 \2 J& f
3 l3 {9 P6 C; E2 `" w! ^Go to the bay – you have all the data needed to unlock the chest. Marcel said: storm (8 in Beaufort’s scale), Jupiter (5th planet of the Solar System) and the number received from Claire (2 – the day they’ve met). Place the hands (starting from the left one) on 8 (click 2 times on the left side of the 1st clock face), 5 (4 times on the right side of the clock face, moving the pointer down as the hand moves) and 2 (1 time on the right side of the clock face). The way in which you turn the hands is irrelevant really, it’s just important for the numbers to be in the „window” of each hand.- z6 j$ _  q: X7 n, c/ a; V- j6 F( ]
回到放箱子的隔间,你已经找到打开箱子的密码了。Marcel在录音里说:gale (8 in Beaufort’s scale), Jupiter (5th planet of the Solar System) and the number received from Claire (2 – the day they’ve met).Gale是木板上的画,数字为8,Jupiter是木星,是银河系的第5颗行星,第三个数字claire知道,是她们相遇的日子,是2。密码是852。上输入密码,打开箱子: }  i3 x' j8 I9 T- l. [; A
/ g: i. ]( H# H, `

% u( h' G/ t% O! k* s. k% |  c3 w! hOpen the lid and take 16th century pistol with a ramrod and a key. Now take a look at the piece of paper lying on the desk, to the left of the chest. It’s the list of items which Marcel found inside the chest. It seems that the antique ceramics fragment is missing. It should also wonder you why the pistol and the ramrod are written separately.
  z: c" M0 n% q4 ]3 C4 L打开箱子盖子后得到一把带推弹杆的16世纪手枪和一把钥匙。查看在箱子左边的纸,上面写着Marcel在箱子里发现的东西的清单,发现少了一个古代陶器的碎片。同时上面的手枪和推弹杆是分开的。
! S, v5 Z( U5 {' J7 C/ F2 e- e9 W
9 ]" k, k! V7 x2 K5 Q" d+ ^  t' }7 |4 G6 ~- x7 n+ W
Take a look at them (right mouse button in the inventory) and take the ramrod from beneath the pistol. Afterwards examine the side of the chest (zoom). 8 u+ R3 y/ b8 C! Y" }) L
在物品栏里查看手枪(点右键),把手枪和推弹杆分开。然后查看箱子的侧面。- u$ K# \* H2 Q, r
9 |% c" U3 _7 g) W: b0 y% ^2 _1 f

, B, S0 f, |! ]+ {! i" D: \- K" Z) \( w% @/ I# o, w* t

, o  |" R( ~4 [4 g6 xLocalize the lock and use the key found in the chest. You will notice that there is a hidden drawer there, but the lock is blocked. Take a look at the hole on the side of the chest (on the left). Put the ramrod inside it and unlock the mechanism. Now just open the drawer and take the old manuscript.
* m; D2 D. w: l/ g在箱子侧面发现一个暗阁,上锁了,用在箱子里发现的钥匙打开,却还是有什么东西挡住了。检查箱子的侧后方,发现一个小洞,用推弹杆插入小洞,打开暗阁,拿到一本旧的手稿。
4 l* ~$ e0 R7 w% m3 {8 i# O# [+ m2 F  c+ D' H. W6 c/ r) T

4 t# e4 D0 R: Q7 c4 I0 Z4 [Of course take a look at it while in zoom (right mouse button in the inventory). Look at the pages (arrows at the right and left edges or by clicking at the next page) – you will see that fragments of a map are sewed to the pages. Go out of the zoom and use the tweezers to get the threads out of the book (combine the two in the inventory). Now open the manuscript in zoom once again and click on the first map fragment. This way you will take all of them out of the book. Now you can read the clear manuscript and get to know something about the Tree of Life.8 ?! C7 H' ]+ D
在物品栏里查看手稿,发现里面有一些地图,但都只是一部分。用镊子和手稿合并,把手稿的装订线打开,得到地图碎片,把碎片拼好,得到一幅完整的地图。
' i1 d) z. G0 L, l
7 q* E# e7 V. p( O) H8 O0 J0 H. E
3 z# Z2 X3 ~* g( T' tIt’s time to put the map fragments into one (right mouse button in the inventory). You can drag it with the left button and place them on the board and turn 90 degrees with the right button. Additionally at the edge there will be an icon letting you see the other side of a piece, as the map has two sides and it’s worth to turn all the pieces so they show the same side (the right way to assemble the both sides is shown above, you choose which is easier for you).5 r3 `; y2 F) m' w
注意,每一片地图都是可以旋转的,而且地图是双面的,不光是顺逆时针的转,还是正反面的转(当出现一个回旋的标志时点左鼠标左键即可),利用这一点很快就能拼好地图
$ O: L- L& U( ^" J0 [6 E
9 g! M" O) y/ o% Q- w! B; l+ a7 O% Z* S
Leave the bay and take another look at the 3D printer (zoom). Check each of the red lights. You will learn that the machine is missing powder, resin and dye. Open the left side and take the empty container.; f+ f7 U$ C  ?1 q
回到办公室,查看3D复制机。发现少了粉未,树脂和染料。打开左边的盖子,得到空的容器
& Q9 U& D. y1 v3 n/ c$ B; W( K: o0 U8 G7 z' |3 M1 z! G3 M$ r
+ z% }- U1 `' }- x: J9 M
Go to the right side of the room at take a look at the photocopier there (zoom). Raise the lid – you will see that it’s dirty. Also open the cover on the front and take an empty toner. If you want to copy the map, you will have to find a new one.
  r) Y; v9 I. N! U$ @4 y, ^8 Q到办公室的右边,查看复印机,打开盖子子,发现很脏。打到侧面的盖子,得到一个空的墨盒
/ U/ R3 c( \& @8 d7 h; @; X% r/ i) i% ^* `

& P# n) H+ j5 j4 R6 ^Go to the exhibition hall and talk to the director. He will tell you to go to the porter - Antoine. Take a look at the table and try to open the box, but Sylvie will want to ask the conservator for permission first.
" m1 k5 h# ]) Y8 E% I9 P9 O回到展览大厅,和请主管谈话,他会让你去找看门人Antoine。查看桌子,发现一个盒子,想要打开,却说要先征得主人的同意。
2 q! s7 J' ~- ^* }+ K8 @0 u. Q6 r1 @
: r, _! c4 w2 p; m, J
+ p7 b; W% v$ t( H  D" pGo to the aisle and ask Claire for permission to use her tools. After the conversation, take the line hanging on the side of the Viking boat (left from Claire). Now go to the table with tools and take the cloth, varnish and brush from the box.
. G9 |4 x& M- ?0 g和Claire谈话,得到允许使用盒子里的工具。谈完话后,在画旁边的船上拿到绳子,然后到桌子上,打开盒子,得到布,漆和画笔% X6 b, r1 W: y" k( a
5 ~2 B" M/ T8 b* s( x
& I6 j  ?& {2 K1 k7 y, w3 ?% g
Eventually head to the left side of the courtyard and ring to the porter’s lodge. Talk with Antoine – if you want to ask him about everything before he leaves for a while, ask about Marcel in the end. This way you will receive a full toner and an advice to use flour as the powder. Once the porter will excuse you for a while, go left and leave the museum.
$ Z; ^) p; E9 g! K. J" y出大厅,到院子里,走到左边的大门找Antoine,和他谈话。如果你想立马拿到东西,那就最后才和他谈Marcel的事,否则他会离开你,你得离开院子再回来拿东西。他会给你墨粉,并建议你用面粉代替粉未。
4 I2 `' o/ N3 h
- ?, ^9 _. i2 q: h  u' w% H. N" }( E6 Y) |2 S
Once on the cliff, go right and talk to the innkeeper. Ask him for some flour and he’ll tell you that he needs water from the well at the courtyard. You will receive a bucket; return to the museum. You will be automatically called by the porter who will give you a container.
, G8 Z) F% n1 n4 Q  B5 g出博物馆大门,来到悬崖边,和旅馆老板谈话。问他要面粉,他说要用博物馆院子里水井里的水来换。他会给你桶。你回到博物馆的院子,看门人会给你容器。
1 ^& h9 ]0 ]8 p1 h6 Q) h
) D8 ~6 G. i; P2 z: q' y
* k2 j% h1 J6 [) [" y9 Z* ]Approach the well (zoom) and push the bars covering it. Combine the line with the bucket in the inventory and lower it into the well. Once you have a bucket full of water, go back to the inn. Give it to the owner (or just talk to him) and you will receive the starch. 9 a* c. u# r, N9 @/ o
来到井边,打开井盖,把水桶和绳子组合,打水。然后回到悬崖边,和旅馆老板说话,得到面粉* |$ f5 n. E5 s) u

: v% L) O! n7 ^2 X" I
3 l( H1 Q4 h5 `" h1 O4 O& U7 ?- k
8 d) r' A& m, J2 w$ ]6 ?" t; i3 x4 O7 R9 U/ n# R$ [
Go to the museum and into the office upstairs. Approach the photocopier (zoom), raise the top lid and clean the glass with the cloth. Place the map on it and close the lid. Open the front lid and insert the toner. Press the green button and after a while you’ll receive a map copy. Open the top lid and take the original map (however Sylvie will do it herself if you forget to). Go to the exhibition hall. Talk to the director and Claire – you will a key.  K4 i3 A3 y$ D  D. V1 [
回到博物馆的办公室,来到复印机边上,打开上面的盖子,用布把里面擦干净,然后打开侧面的盖子,把墨粉和空墨合组合,把新的墨盒进去,打地图放到复印机上,点“copy”,得到地图的复印件
; F. [0 N0 T% ~) W( m* F: H8 x# |' P查看复印机边的的柜子,发现上锁了,要找到钥匙,去找Claire谈话,得到钥匙; l3 b# u6 i, n* c
' s8 k! d3 |  J% L' q

- w. v. j6 a$ r8 T9 x: F6 z" p; ]
1 u- `0 k3 W' f/ g: p" K& p( s  g. F* u% {5 P0 T, C
Return to the office and approach the secretaire (to the right of the desk; zoom). Open it with the key and take to dye container (second compartment from the right). Also take a look at Marcel’s notebook.
# B& d0 m: m/ X" x回到办公室,用钥匙打开柜子,找到染料容器,一封信和Marcel的记事本 0 ]* [: r  T3 ~

! J2 e  l+ b! @6 Y% t
) S9 W7 l' b( b4 f& i/ C  c
( Y1 W% z( i% k. p1 i# @) j' l8 _" Y$ j6 }
Go to the 3D printer (zoom). Put some starch to the empty red container (in the inventory), open the left lid and put the container into the right place. Open the lower lid and insert the binder container. Open the right lid and put the dye container into the empty hole. Push the green button.
8 C  g& c6 Q# J" s+ O, r1 R到3D复制机那,把面粉和空容器组合,打开左边的盖子放进去,放在打开右边的盖子,把在柜子里找到地染色容器放进去,在下面放上黏合剂
1 b: |9 A& Q; o( A+ ]6 o' ?5 f: n+ o+ X; z" x
& }& n! G  L3 _1 h; F$ C% L
After the copying is finished, move the transparent lid and take the jug lip copy. Take a closer look at it (right mouse button in inventory). You need to harden it. Put the brush into the varnish and paint the lip with it (inventory). Go to the exhibition hall and from there through the courtyard to the cliff.
+ K, |8 F4 D1 L8 h7 n点“copy”得到陶器碎片,但还需要加工,用画笔放进漆里,然后和陶器组合,得到完工的陶器碎片。然后出博物馆,到悬崖边7 Q6 {+ v4 ?. @6 X3 g6 ~, O* p9 R5 v' q

4 W/ y2 m* F2 P4 L& H" u6 X( B% W. S8 S6 d

6 {6 N6 S+ l" w) _; y
& F5 [$ u# J0 f0 rTalk to the innkeeper about Marcel. In effect Sylvie will want to take a look around the place. Take a look at the fence by the inn (zoom) and take the wire hanging from it. Go a little to the left and look at the stone wall (zoom). Notice a golden coin in between the stones and take it out with the wire. Look at its both sides (right mouse button in inventory). Return to the museum and talk to the director about going to Venice.
) f! S" Q. I/ b% m0 j和旅馆老板谈Marcel,然后查看四周,在旅馆前面拿到线,在悬崖边的石头里发现一枚金币,用线把金币拿出来,在物品栏里查看,两面都要看。回到博物馆,和老板说关于去威尼斯的事。
2 h4 e$ K7 a* C: O
- }. H$ y7 H4 ~4 m5 g$ v( ~) b
, r  ?+ G+ Q* \. r0 o2.Venice& }9 B0 G* u6 N. [' |

+ K' G/ V( ~7 d3 \# p% \, A- E& e0 G0 y2 S
+ L/ v1 i8 C- n7 v; T0 w. Y
% P! M+ K1 j7 l4 N
After talking about everything you can with the organiser, go to the meeting hall (in the depth of the screen). Once there go to the niche (forward). Take the ladder and look at the lower part of the sculpture on the right (zoom). Place the ladder in front of the sculpture, thanks to which you can reach its upper part (zoom)., e/ g9 Y, u# ?- \; e& v! Y* {' Y
和画面中间的负责人说完话后,进入左边的会议厅,进入后到右边,拿到一个梯子,然后查看右后方的雕像,发现太高了,够不到,用梯子
# }8 J9 w% H6 [6 `  Z- E7 H! r$ }% C! C, {5 \( N' T: b: a

3 j& X' o3 i# F: p3 KThere a riddle waiting for you – you have to arrange the sign on the stone tablet by moving the squares. Start with making a free space by taking away the lower right square. After arranging the sign, put it back to its original place (you can view the properly arranged sign on the screen below).! e! t$ F7 f( K6 ?5 S. l
在上面有一个迷题,把右下方的一块石板拿下来,组合石板,再把石板放上去. v9 M& c+ j3 r0 P1 O' O5 i* f
; b3 z# E; v- M( [) q* v
, g# N2 ~4 o! v6 k: X
, l/ a0 e# y, {) B9 s( R8 u
3 q  [9 l, k" o6 U+ g2 l- T
% u' e+ W5 A3 _) g/ i. n
This way you will unlock the mechanism which will let you rotate the bases of the two columns on both sides of the sculpture. Their movement causes the centre part of the sculpture to turn left or right accordingly. Turn the left column 2 times and the right 4 times – this way you will reveal a hole. Take a look at it (zoom). Move away the grating and take the dry seed.  `2 k6 v( U) F# q. h. y& ?8 R
下了梯子,发现左右两根石柱有机关,可以转动墙上的石板,按左2右4的顺序次数转动石板,出现一个洞,拿到里面的一些干的种子6 g$ p# S2 ^# q7 o
4 |/ P) E- U9 O2 n( O! z  [: K7 |2 U
/ i; d- v8 A' P' Z
Leave the niche and go to the meeting hall (pointer at the bottom of the screen). A messenger from count Saint-Germain is waiting for you there. However during your conversation there will be an unexpected accident. Fortunately the man will give Sylvie the chronometer.
) A7 h* U8 V; UAfterwards talk about the situation with the organiser. You will receive permission to use the tools from the cabinet in the hall, if only you will manage to get there without leaving any trace despite the tapes. After the conversation, take a look at the chronometer (right mouse button in the inventory) and open its lid – Sylvie will notice an inscription – unfortunately you’re unable to read it at this moment.+ n6 T" g' k. q( t5 q+ S
接着来到会议厅的前方,发生剧表,有一个Saint-Germain伯爵的信使来找你,给你一块表,不过立马就被人暗杀了/ h/ @# r4 z5 w' y% H( k7 R5 ~2 ?
场景回到最开始的大厅,和负责人说话,他允许你使用会议厅里的工具,前提是你帮他拿到忘在里面的文件并且不会破坏警察的封条。谈完话后,在物品栏里查看表,打开盖子,发现上面有些字,但是看不清楚。. U) ?( h0 R# g) h* G& R
& D+ F3 R4 K5 w
. D5 Q6 }1 t" f# W6 t
Approach the desk on the left (zoom). Take a copy of your book, a pen and from the bag: nail varnish, a remover and a cotton pad.; j3 C/ ]: `+ b/ v7 m% M# ]
来到大厅右边的桌子上,在桌上拿到一本书,一支笔,在桌上的包里拿到:指甲油、指甲油清除剂和一块棉垫
3 n% n4 I. O& E! Z; ?* p# b' f- t8 q$ ?" b! A" J, n7 ]

2 G& o# U" U: b9 N& {- O# `Approach the sealed door (zoom) and use the remover on the tape. Go inside and approach the display cases on the left.% w% E' u3 |  n2 a, O& v
来到打了封条的大门,用指甲油清除剂用在封条上,去掉封条进入会议厅,到画面左边
& a) N& v  _% a0 a9 ~7 v! `0 o
8 I4 x! u* j2 ^( e! H) B0 a8 p
! d/ ?! o) b4 |  D7 g  n# rPick up the golden coin lying by one of the chairs and the documents from the third chair. Approach the right display case (zoom) and try to open it – it’s locked. Return to the hall and talk to the organiser about the keys. As Sylvie did recover his documents, the man will give them away without hesitation.
6 |6 w/ M8 u2 f& f5 s8 x9 R$ O在椅子边上捡起一个金币,同时在第三个椅子上拿到文件。然后到右手边的展览柜,发现上锁了。回到大厅和负责人说话,把文件给他,他会给你钥匙
8 i7 X7 m% T- K/ `) Z+ \/ _( H0 h- f* ^, J# u1 [! U

( i) o- A6 M4 R+ x. }+ k5 `Go to the display case and open it with the received key. Take the tools from inside: brush, cloth, silver cleaner, silver patiniser, spatula and a magnifying glass. . x" g! ]- Q! ?* m3 n2 j
回到展览柜,用钥匙打开,拿到一些工具:刷子,布,银器清洗剂,银器漆剂,铲子和放大镜
1 d. e8 \2 T% P
3 V! S8 R( q8 T/ ^# N1 k$ N4 B; k' n  Y* b2 J7 @
Exit the meeting hall and glue the tattered tape with the nail varnish. It’s time to read the inscription on the watch. Firstly put some silver cleaner on a cotton pad (in the inventory) and use it on the chronometer. Take a closer look at it (right mouse button in the inventory) – it seems Sylvie overdid it and the inscription is unreadable. Take some of the silver patiniser on the brush and put in onto the chronometer. Then use the cloth. Take the magnifying glass and read the inscription (right mouse button in the inventory). 1 t6 O6 s4 [0 U9 V( g; g
Inform the organizer about what you have learned. You will receive the chest’s description and will be told that someone has called you. After a while the count will call again and ask Sylvie to meet him.. o3 I, e" w9 I. `, b) F( S9 B7 r
离开会议大厅,用指甲油把封条重新封上。然后该看看表上的字了。先在物品栏里把棉垫和银器清洗剂组合,用在表上。查看一下,发现清洗剂用多了,上面的字读不了。用刷子和上漆剂组合,放到表上,再用布擦,接着把放大镜和表组合,查看。
  D$ M* e0 \# x/ G. J& K和负责人谈话,他会给你一个箱子的说明书,并说有会打过电话找你。然后会接到伯爵的电话,让你去见他
$ t% F% o% Q1 f$ r6 r; j, e+ _$ [6 v1 q5 ]2 u

7 T9 O& D) ^/ A0 dGo outside the building (pointer at the bottom of the screen) and go to the square (bottom of the screen once again). Talk to the couple in carnival suits by the well. In effect Sylvie (while not unveiling her identity) will obligate to get an autograph of the book’s author. In order to do that, you have to move away a bit. Approach the rubbish bin (behind the carnival couple).
; W5 J5 {+ Q7 b3 e! Q从屋子里出来,来到到广场上,和上面的一对情侣谈话。在不说明身分的情况下,答应给他们书作者的签名。离开情侣,来到他们身后的垃圾堆
9 ?1 Q4 }8 a4 Q7 O% x" d
  J% h6 h) s2 y6 ^2 `9 U3 k
& b0 j" }$ Y3 \. O! S' D  kTake the empty champagne bottle. Open the green box left to the right of the bin and take the forceps and scissors. Finally sign the book with a pen (if you haven’t looked at it before, open it in zoom). Return to the square and give the pair. In return you’ll receive a carnival mask and a flare., g1 y3 S6 g& U% J, b0 y
在垃圾堆里拿到空酒瓶和警察封条,在右边的箱子里拿到钳子的剪刀。然后在物品栏里把书打开,用笔在上面签名。回到情侣那里,把书给他们,他们会给你面具的烟花
  B' Q5 g- g3 h$ L6 \! T, u; j: ~+ q6 K

4 e. L# d  m5 pReturn to the building and approach the shredder in the hall (right side of the desk; zoom). Insert the mask and after a while open the lid and take the cut mask fragments.
4 G7 N' u& Y6 q6 E3 g+ C( @因到屋子里,到桌子旁边的碎纸机边,把面具放进去,得到面具碎片, p- e" U* `6 P6 D% [& i- y2 [
( k' T5 M. N' ]/ m

( Q% U& L$ x) u, w9 ^Now go up the stairs to the bay. Take the white tablecloth from the table (zoom) and also the curtain hanging by the windows (together with curtain tape). , M6 p* o" U/ o0 G8 C
接着上楼,在桌子上拿到桌布,在边上拿到带束带的窗帘,在物品栏里把窗帘和束带分开
; A1 s* X  u6 S% w9 h& Q9 `( B& l# \
# J$ v& d9 n+ \, S0 D. ]. a7 ]; ]3 g: s. Q$ F# J1 n

9 o) C8 j+ e: t0 K8 {4 i0 g# l$ Y; q
Notice the hatch on the left (zoom). Try to lift it – it’s nailed down. Get rid of them with the forceps. Raise the lid – unfortunately it will fall back down so tie it to the curtains with the tape and look into the opened hatch. Of course you can’t jump down from such height, so tie (in the inventory) the tablecloth with the curtain. Attach the receive line to the handle in the floor and lower yourself to the pier.+ [' [6 A' b% C4 I
然后来到左手边的一个小门,想要打开,发现被钉上了。用钳子去掉钉子,打开盖子,但是盖子太重自己又合上了,需要有什么东西撑着,用束带,打开小门。太高了,下不去,把桌布和窗帘组合,挂在小门上,下去
7 o& M, [4 L# ?/ l3 [( p5 D3 B' e
0 K7 @2 l# j5 v# q3 u% r
: ^: d  L; `1 y! S' fTake a look at the gondola docked there (zoom). Take the matches, door key (use it to open the door by the pier and getting to the building if you don’t have the needed items) and the broken paddle. You won’t get far using the paddle, so take the stick from the pier and connect them with the police tape (in the inventory).
/ T2 r: p% g/ I  X; R9 y, Z% L! V在码头上拿到一根棍子,然后查看小船,拿到火柴和钥匙(用钥匙可以从码头旁边的门回屋子大厅),还有一把坏了的浆,把浆和木棍用警察封条组合
. J% G5 }& @6 B' U  X9 K. w1 \+ M: [, Y) m: t: h% c0 o
; G: Z+ {6 M* ]3 q3 i
Now cut the top of the flare with the scissors and put in the cut mask fragments. Put the flare with mask fragments into the champagne bottle. Place the bottle with a flare in the bottle handle (zoom onto the ship) and light up the flare with the matches. This way Sylvie will be able to safely swim next to the man on the bridge.) E, c1 c8 z4 s3 Y
用剪刀把烟花顶部剪开,把面具碎片放进去,然后和空酒瓶组合。把放了烟花的酒瓶放在船上的一个架子上,用火柴点着烟花,然后就可以离开( \" Z  G. Z4 o! m
! R( n( i& ]4 P( u! `+ |+ v: e
: l4 X* [$ O) r. j& U. Y" C
Once you arrive, approach the bars blocking the way to the count’s house (zoom). In order to raise it, you have to use the hands by the bells to set a code on the counter below. The count said to Sylvie on the phone that she knows his address, so you must search for the code like for the square, in the chronometer inscription: „Mary Celeste 1872”. So pull the bell hands and set the code: 1-8-7-2. The mechanism budge but the gate won’t open – something is obviously blocking it. Take a look at the edge of the wall at the very top of the chain – there’s a stone which you have to remove with the paddle.
: u6 B& G: t4 r* D. e8 H坐船来到一闸门处,要有密码才能开门,输入在表上看到的数字:1872,开门,发现还是开不了,查看画面上方,发现有一块石头卡住了门,用浆把石头拿掉,进入$ [+ Y2 ?0 l; ]" G, e5 {: g, F

n: h  q  E4 S6 U- H
" i& ^- M' r+ u  p
' T" M* w' Q  }  C& v" a* i1 s9 b- \* p* B4 L
Once in the count’s gardens, before going to the apse, take a look at the pool (zoom). Take the watering can and the green bowl. Take some water into the can from the pool.
* W# E( s* C& [8 TAlso take a look at the grass to the left from the pool (zoom). Take the gardening gloves lying by the tree stump. Afterwards head to the count (left).
! n+ J4 D+ [) V5 U9 w进去后,先查看水池,找到水罐和碗,然后在旁边的草丛里找到一双手套,接着向左走去见伯爵
7 h$ e% |2 W& u
% l+ e" w& c8 M4 J
% C( O7 K5 i3 D( L* @After an interesting conversation about Briggs, Mary Celeste and the chronometer, Saint-Germain will order Sylvie to investigate a certain plank. Approach the table on the right (zoom) and investigate the remaining fragment of a ship. Use the spatula at the spot where the paint has cracked – you will unveil a part of the sign.
$ _9 {; `/ m& m5 s和伯爵说话,伯爵要求你去检查一块木板。来到桌子边,有一块船的碎木片,用铲子在木板上,出现一些字迹 2 V$ Y. U' y' f5 F- ~; G

6 r: A$ N- X! B7 b* k
' V% h& K6 |9 ?6 T* i! j" i, Y/ h5 Z8 I8 A# y+ [
0 V5 r" ^. a/ }8 p; J: D
, U$ W9 y$ H3 v

6 Q( d6 M, c, |3 g9 {& uYou need the right tools to continue, so search the shelf under the table. You the lye, polyvinyl acetate and a rice brush. First you must secure the unveiled part of the sign – take some polyvinyl acetate on the brush (inventory) and spread it on the plank. Now pour some lye into the bowl, combine the gloves with the rice brush – which means that Sylvie has protected her hands – and scrub the plank. Afterwards wash off the paint with the water from the can and unveil the sign with the spatula.6 C  ^7 W: D  H! J
然后在桌子下面找到:酸液,碱液和刷子。首先把碱液和原先在会议厅里找到的刷子组合,在木板上使用。然后把酸液和碗组合,把手套和刚找到的刷子组合放进去,然后在木板上使用。最后用水罐清洗,用铲子,出现完整字迹
5 Y% r; E! h; ]% R! a6 x7 p
8 c2 b+ q# X+ `- \1 G5 [! T6 K/ j5 f
Report the count, this time the man insists that Sylvie becomes his private expert and find the chest for him. Eventually he’ll ask her to solve floor relief problem – a part of it is missing. Check behind the net on the left („under the window”; zoom). Take the stone tiles (the important one is the one above the three others).
1 E) g6 s2 L5 P3 F和伯爵报告发现的字迹,莫明其妙的成为了他的私人顾问,伯爵要求你解画面中间的一个浮雕的问题。到画面的左边找到一块瓷砖
+ l4 W! {0 _& N$ n
! p3 D  h/ y: n9 ^, l
, x. e/ X8 D2 X6 C0 n; m5 ATake a look at the relief (zoom), at its centre to be exact (another zoom). Put the missing tile in the hole (there are four of them and the matching one is mentioned above). Return to the previous zoom.
( f- Z- G5 t; X+ }: D8 \然后到浮雕处,把找到的瓷砖放上去
2 E5 ~* D7 e6 d7 r" M( B/ B/ Q7 v
: o* x4 V' j; N1 b+ F8 \& L. w! C: M: Y# a
Your task is to arrange a certain pattern on the relief. Notice that the circles can be moved (by pulling them, not clicking) in pairs – the 1st (middle one) with the 3rd and the 2nd with the 4th. You move them by moving the pointer a bit and letting go off the button each time. Starting with the default relief, you have to move 3x middle, 1x 2nd and 4x 2nd or 4th, all of them counter clockwise (in the end, after moving one of the two circles, the count should make a comment). A correctly completed task (in each of the three stages) will be signalised by a mechanical rattle (don’t mistake it with the sound of the circle moving). If you have already make changes to the circles and can’t use the hints (and you haven’t saved your game before starting the riddle), just move the circles in the order I gave you (1st, 2nd, 2nd or 4th) with small breaks between the moves. Below there is a properly arranged relief:
0 m! f; _* k9 W, Z然后转动上面的轮盘,按顺时针方向:中间3次,第二圈1次,第二圈 (或第4圈) 4次。如果中间出了错,只要按照中间,第二圈,第二圈(或第四圈)这样的顺序进行,中间有一点停顿就行。) d: `9 S" Z* F# t* R0 a

( k4 a" `! r: A) b1 ]. I
! `( l* B, `! j2 \% E  q- i3 R2 L$ A  \
Notice that the four stone tiles situated around the circles. Investigate them (zoom), after removing each one of them you will find an urn with seeds but three of them are different than the one found before. The right seeds are in the urn under the upper tile. Take them and inform the count about the finding.4 ^: x8 c9 |1 N; F: B+ d7 V( R
完成后发现浮雕四周的石块突起了,查看它们,移开石块发现里面都装着种子,把最上面的种子拿到,和伯爵谈话,发生剧情
0 @. `1 e7 b+ m- b) `0 o7 i- k; ^; @1 \& w' U  R* d3 b
$ X  x4 u6 s* a8 N
3.Cairo
* W$ A. f' F+ c( E$ c
+ Q/ N. ?6 r+ K. Y
4 `& J" x% w; U, }" o  A: [4 q, @' a3 D4 s# x  Q. R
( U" F9 h! b6 E( w, k
Once in the hotel, talk with the landlady’s son. You will learn that the room has hiding place, which, taking into consideration that Sylvie has been robbed at the airport, will be the deciding factor. After agreeing on the accommodation (and a couple other things), go to your room (the door in front). Inside push the screen on the right and take a look at the mirror hanging on the wall (zoom). Take it off and put the jug lip and map copy into the hole. Put the mirror back onto the wall and leave the room. From the reception, go to the street (door on the right).! C7 z1 R5 T8 ]8 ^1 Y$ G) x" E9 p
到了旅馆里,和小男孩Ali谈话。了解到房间里有藏东西的秘密地方,考虑到在机场被偷了,有必要采取一定的措施。谈完话后进入房间,查看墙上挂着的镜子,把它拿下来,把复制的地图和陶器碎片放进去,再把镜子放回去。然后离开房间,来到街上。
! }+ J5 Q% e" K& I  d0 @6 h1 ]' J+ b5 ]
+ A5 _5 p+ [. @- t* u
% l8 O, ]3 g2 K
+ D9 u7 t# i# k! ]6 s. X
Go deeper into the street to get to the square. Go to the part with the well and talk to the antique dealer nearby. As a result of this conversation, you will receive a scarf which needs to be cleaned. Return to your hotel room. Approach the pile of junk in the street on the left and take the string lying on the ground there.! x: Q3 i* ^" ]
沿着街一直走来到广场,和墙边的文物贩子谈话,他会给你一块披巾,让你把它弄干净。回旅馆,在旅馆门前的一堆破烂里,找到细绳, D6 W+ c( J1 I% U& F4 \- F
$ g, M$ J. `8 N4 n9 G" P+ d

2 I0 ?* Q) \0 z1 D0 v7 v
% M0 }+ ]4 ?  C4 J. l4 a' }/ ?! v& y
Enter the hotel and go to your room. Approach the sink under the mirror (on the right; zoom) and take the soap (on the left) and the shaving-brush (on the right). Afterwards take the bowl and some clips. Pour some water into the bowl and put in the soap. Wash the scarf in the soap-suds.& A2 l" ~/ ]2 F6 V5 h
回到旅馆的房间,到镜子下面的水池处,拿到肥皂和剃须刷,还有 碗和夹子。在碗里倒一些水,和肥皂组合,然后清洗披巾( o4 c+ t# g0 [9 p3 l
# |- L, y& U/ B: f! H2 O/ ?

$ w7 ~9 ~! a3 v- aNow you need to dry it so approach the hook on the right wall (zoom). Attach the clips to the scarf, stretch the string across the hooks and put the wet scarf onto it. Once again go outside.) r3 d$ z; [, B) N1 w  {! L
然后来到右边有钩子的墙上,把绳子放到钩子上,再把披巾和夹子组合放到绳子上晾干。然后再次出旅馆到大街上4 }' `7 b0 Y( m6 w

* s6 p9 q+ j/ j3 _' S" ~+ N+ E
& ]/ q; |  H- @$ lTalk to the owner, standing in the street in front of his cafe. After a conversation regarding the collector Sylvie is searching for, go to the square with the well to inform the antique dealer about what you managed to achieve with the scarf. Return to the street and go to the cafe. After another conversation with the owner, go to the room behind the curtain (in the front).
8 O/ [+ F2 m; Q/ _1 ^( W在大街上和站在画面中间的咖啡店老板聊天,聊完天后到广场和文物贩子说话。然后回到大街上进入咖啡店,和老板聊完后,进入柜台后的房间。
9 X: {! n# J" [: `* J+ K3 S# B+ S
* x+ ~9 ]) O9 J. L1 w
% ~: \1 @* b% r1 _& g9 VYou will meet a messenger from the collector there. However before the woman will tell you anything, she will offer a game of dice. You have to win in order to talk with her about what Sylvie wants to. In the game, you have to achieve a score as close to 50 as possible. Press „New game”. Once the woman throws her dice, go out of the zoom (pointer in the lower part of the screen) and choose all 5 dices on your side of the table (the dices which will be thrown are marked lighter) and then press „Throw”. Wait for the end of the woman’s turn (after which go out of the zoom) and make your move (notice that all the dices are selected already). 9 A. z( Y  s* a! z- D, N
进入房间后,和一个女的说话,可她要先和你玩骰子。游戏很简单,五个骰子每轮随意选几个投掷,最后最接近或达到50的胜利,过了50就胜利,如果快接近50可以选PASS。0 O! d; ~! ~* u: t

5 p' K6 J( q* S$ i% U2 M% V9 J5 N" k; L( N& \" g' a4 C: z# k: L& y
During the first two throws you can throw all 5 dices at the same time and do so until you reach a score of about 30, after which lower the number of dices thrown by 1 (unselect one of them before throwing). Remove another one once you reach 35 and leave just two once near 40 points (after 45 – one). Of course everyone can have their own system – basically you need to look out not to throw more than 50. The dices can be nasty and you can get 12 points with 2 dices when you need it the least and get 2 and 3 points when you want to throw the as much as possible. 6 u6 A  n9 ~* l& q
Of course you can pass when you have a higher score than Fatima, hoping that the woman will throw too much. Generally it’s easier to win when the rival gets a higher score than you than by pushing up your own score (however it is possible). Even when you have 50 points, the game can end with a draw. Naturally when you reach a score of 48 – 50, just pass and hope for the enemy to throw too much.; K! H6 {$ m( s( j
" C9 A3 k) C: n/ u2 |$ ]
8 B0 B$ A2 s9 a5 U* I
After the conversation with Fatima, go to the main part of the cafe (cursor on the lower part of the screen). You will have to pay for the coffee, but it seems Sylvie has no money with her. Return to the room behind the curtain to ask Fatima to pay, but the woman won’t be there anymore. Return to the owner and Sylvie will come up with a brilliant idea repaying the sum with work. Take the broom on the right and go behind the curtain. Clean up the garbage in front of the table.
' R# h* R8 f# V* Z& h玩了游戏和女的说完话后,来到大堂,老板要你给咖啡钱,可你没带钱。回到房间想让那个女的付钱,可她已经走了。回到大堂,和老板说话,他让你以打工抵债。到右边拿起扫帚,进入房间,打扫桌子前面的垃圾。
) ]& i* q7 P/ i; g4 e" r  V
, b8 b! [# _/ q: ?0 b( O  P; N6 O
. W' t: n" @  q, a  tAfterwards take a look at the floor there (zoom) and pick up the golden coin lying there (and automatically two paper pieces – whichever you click as the first, you will get all the „junk” at once).
! U0 j7 f! g- W1 i5 V% z7 B6 s/ x查看桌子前面,你会拿到金币和两张纸
& g# s' c$ F$ r, c& A. C4 d1 |
4 N( J. C" M- e' H3 r0 o' y/ R6 F
Now approach the small table in the right corner (zoom). Take the cookies from the plate. Take the two sandwiches as well (with normal and sweet leaves). Pour out the leaves from each one to papers sheets in the inventory. Return to the cafe and after a short conversation with the other, go to the hotel.. t  U) x1 A0 ]0 ?3 W6 N. y0 z+ }
然后到桌子后面的角落里,从小桌子上拿到点心,还可以拿到两个调味瓶,把两个瓶子分别和两张纸组合,然后离开回旅馆(注意,两个瓶子是带不走的)* S( m" j9 S5 M5 \5 B# l! h

4 K. \4 l4 V( }8 L( w& w+ b
# b" r# n1 s3 @) w5 yTake the dry scarf from the string (zoom). Now you need to get rid of the ink stain, so ask Ali for milk and a lemon. Unfortunately there aren’t in the hotel, so you need to go to the bazaar. This time go to the market square and ask the camel trader for milk. It seems you have to milk it yourself; you’ll even get a pot for it. Approach the animal and try to milk it (use the pot on it). Sylvie will conclude that the animal will get peaceful after slaking his thirst.6 X  Q# f6 M# U
回到房间,从绳子上拿回晾干的披巾。现在需要清除上面的墨剂。先问小男孩要牛奶和柠檬,可是没有。然后到广场上的小贩那里,问他要牛奶,他说只有骆驼奶还让你自己去挤,给了你一个罐子。到骆驼边上,发现它不听话,需要给水喝。
' q) h3 q, `% Y. P1 ?" b3 h& L5 F% T2 S; H6 I

1 q% z9 G, B( R0 C  v5 l, Z8 ?( nGo to the square with a well and take a look at the well with a pump (zoom). You have to open the valves (an open valve has the handle set along the pipe, as a locked one – perpendicularly) and get the water from the lower left valve to the upper right. In order to do that you have to open the first lower horizontal [1] and second lower vertical [2]. Afterwards the first vertical [3] on the upper level and the second vertical on the next level [4]. Eventually open both horizontal [5] [6] on the higher level. This task has to be done with a trial and error method, opening the wrong valve will result in flooding the antique and camel trader, so you can systematically eliminate the valves which shouldn’t be opened. It’s important to begin from the lowest ones, then you will know if you’re following a correct path. Below is a screen of correct solution:
  f* a( }  Y* ?. I( C' \0 c来到文物贩子边上的水泵边,重新设置一下开关,具体设置如图:
6 i0 `# {+ S3 _$ S3 ^
+ c/ N7 ^. @* `7 i# T
: b4 g2 v9 G- T% Z( Z; K' c. d, N1 G) u- {3 J
Now, using the pot, you can peacefully milk the camel and get the milk. Afterwards go left and take a look at the lemon tree (zoom). Try to pick a lemon from it, but it’s too high to reach. Talk to the trader – you’ll receive a whip. Try to knock down a lemon using it – unfortunately it’s still too high. Talk to the trader once more and he will suggest to try and do it from atop of a camel.- C) I) D/ F2 F( [
现在回到骆驼那儿,用罐子得到奶。然后查看画面左边的树,上面有柠檬,可太高了够不着。和小贩说话,他会给你鞭子。可用鞭还是不行。再和小贩说话,他建议你用骆驼,
, X+ x/ L3 G5 Y* F* Q. ^/ ?$ s: H: I6 d4 X4 J

. ^3 \0 i- o& c6 aApproach the animal and lead it to the tree using the sweet leaves. Get on it (zoom) and pick a lemon using the whip.
4 f7 z9 n  Q6 f: o9 T; z来到骆驼边上,用沾了调料的纸引诱它到树旁,然后再用鞭子拿到柠檬
* _: x7 s4 u: e
% f5 f+ j! K1 q
$ x) l* V0 v5 `! E# EReturn to the hotel and go to the kitchenette (to the left of the reception desk; zoom). Take the jug from the cooker and a knife and a glass from the right. Pour some milk to the jug and place it on the cooker. After a while you’ll get some warm milk.) V0 F) `0 M( G) ~5 {4 b
回到旅馆大堂,到柜台后面的小厨房,从炉灶上拿到罐子,再从少水槽里拿到小刀和玻璃杯。然后把牛奶和炉灶上拿到的罐子组合,放到火上,得到热牛奶。
% w0 y7 W. Z% ^' [' @+ b0 P( }- ~( `' L4 q' P

7 x* ~' V  B" G$ `Go to the room and take a swab from the table by the bed (on the left, in the purple beautician; zoom). Go to the table by the window (zoom). Place the dry scarf on its top. + B' k! G' s" H6 x& u, i$ o
回到房间,从进门的左手边拿到棉签。然后到窗边的桌子上,把披巾放上去。
% Z- J- e. J1 f0 t4 r2 u$ Y! g. S, o( t+ Q  u! @% `2 T8 Z5 I
* P7 ]" z, W. C% K* k* Y6 g" Q
Cut the lemon with a knife and squeeze the juice to the glass. Soak the shave brush (or the swab) in it and spread in onto the scarf. Afterwards soak the swab (or the brush, depending on which you’ve used before) in the milk and clean the scarf. Take the clean scarf from the table. It would be nice to copy the missing fragment from the scarf onto the map, but you need a pencil to do that. Leave the room for a while and ask Ali for a pencil.
0 w8 v( y$ U/ t3 G6 f8 U用刀切开柠檬,然后在玻璃杯里挤出果汁,用剃须刷沾上果汁用在披巾上。然后用棉签沾上牛奶用在披巾上,得到干净的披巾。接着要复制披巾上的图案,但是没有笔,来到旅馆大堂找Ali要铅笔; m6 J& [% G" g* f& l9 [7 w6 C

" ^' X0 I0 s  O% Y/ ^; b3 }
# c- b1 m) E8 r) N% V  y/ iOnce back in the room, approach the mirror (zoom), take it off and take the map copy. Press the clear scarf against the window. Put the window on the table, the map copy on the scarf and draw the missing fragment with the pencil. Afterwards take the map and scarf from the window, take the mirror and head to the door (Sylvie will automatically hide the precious items). Leave the room and head to the square to give back the scarf to the antique trader, afterwards return to the hotel.
! _5 p- g6 ?1 I+ S* o4 l  b然后回到房间,到镜子那里,把镜子拿下来,取出复制的地图。来到窗边,把地图放到窗子上,再把镜子放到桌子上,然后用铅笔复制地图。完成后拿起地图、披巾和镜子,把地图和镜子放回原处,离开旅馆来到广场,把披巾给文物贩子,然后再回到旅馆。- k# z% f! k$ o0 P; ]) ?
/ @" }0 |2 o" _8 t) {" q. l
0 Y" ^' P& Y& Q" y4 M2 N7 o3 n
In your room you will meet Fatima, with who you will finally get a chance to talk about everything you want. During your conversation you will be called by Ali, so excuse your guest and go to the reception to find out what the boy wanted. It will turn out that the camel trader has a message for Sylvie. Go to the market square and talk with him. The man will ask for Sylvie’s surname (he’s in possession of Sylvie’s passport) – you can give him the real one. However if you choose the second option, you will have to go to the square with the well and ask the antique trader for help.
2 T7 s& L( P# q7 \" u5 w' K8 XAfter returning to the hotel, talk to Ali and the document will finally return to its rightful owner (if Sylvie didn’t get it from the trader). Now all you have to do is go to sleep, so return to your room.2 q! B! s4 p$ L7 b6 z* w/ z' z4 J1 I
回到旅馆,会碰到在咖啡馆遇到的女人,和她谈话。谈话过程中,小男孩Ali会叫你,离开房间来到大堂,和Ali谈话,他说广场上的小贩找你。接着来到广场的小贩那里,他会问你姓什么。你如果告诉他正确的名字,他会把你的护照给你。如果你告诉他错的姓名,那么你只能去找文物贩子帮忙了。
/ C# x' R9 U. [+ K然后回到旅馆,和小男孩谈话,如果你告诉小贩正确的名字,他会给你护照。接着回到房间,睡觉。6 F& ^! l2 h- K

: P+ l  k" m4 p0 y2 `3 w( e9 t( ^) U9 K/ x) n. a( Q
In effect of an unexpected turn of events, Sylvie will end up on the count’s yacht. Additionally she just started suspecting that the count is in fact the person about who she should be very careful. The man asked for tea, so go to the mess (right). There is a thermos with tea on the right and a cup. Take them and (in the inventory) pour the tea into the cup. Take a look at the cupboard (beneath Sylvie’s legs; zoom), open the door and take the sleeping pills. Of course put them into the cup of tea.7 y$ ?# o" w+ q' b
接着来到了伯爵的游艇上。和伯爵说完话,开始觉得伯爵很可疑。伯爵说想要喝茶,然后回到房间。沿着画面右边走,到平台上拿到装茶的水瓶和一个杯子。把水倒到杯子里。接着在下面的柜子里找到安眠药,把安眠药放到杯子里。
' o- U% t% l- A" t( c; H
# l: C( M$ g* B$ u2 T9 z# @* i2 _" W( D5 A0 {
$ \7 L! @% t  O

) m) ]+ f+ m# r! {' |: PNow check the drawer on the left (zoom) and take the canned meat from the upper shelf. Eventually take the tin opener from the drawer to the left of the cooker.
0 S- L8 O. i3 ^- f接着查看左边的两个柜子,找到肉罐头和开罐器) f- k  z5 L1 K% I- }) v- d. N
/ e7 q  R8 A9 E4 p, n( v

/ ^) M1 I( v7 J* \. t: C
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-2 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
$ ~- P7 F  e5 n, M; i# D

4 ^6 h2 G6 u  `. @9 d& Q: c4 `Return to the room (left) and to the door (zoom) behind which the count disappeared. Open them slightly and put the tea on the cupboard behind them.9 p4 Z. Q( N+ M3 s' A% X  a
回到最开始的地方,打开伯爵进去的门,把装了安眠药的茶放到柜子上7 o2 S& @( C" c) D

$ N) ~! ~3 K4 f( y
) [4 H  U& S4 Y+ e0 X: ?" s/ mMove to the stairs (left) and check the cubby in the wall. Take everything from it: a sip line, screwdriver and resinous glue. Go to the mess and use the glass door on the right to get to the bridge.
  e3 [! @; @: Q* S+ [% ~& u接着来到门边的墙上,查看,找到一个小壁柜,在里面找到绳子、镙丝刀和胶水。然后一直往右走穿过玻璃门来到游艇的控制室7 i8 c2 s. j: P4 f7 p% B* G

1 M3 e# U2 w, o2 W# ~/ A
3 `- G. r/ c7 r/ P8 I4 }$ Q5 O
7 ~* y* n( i/ A2 A' R& [: S$ Q; a% x" w% ^. g+ p+ {8 L$ \
Approach the radio (in the right corner; zoom) and report to the police about your suspicions about the count (you just need to click the radio lid). After finishing, take screwdriver, take out the screws, tear out the cables and put the lid back on. Put the screws back in. Go back to the room and take a look into the count’s cabin – it turns out that he hasn’t touched the tea. Sylvie has to somehow lure him out.& u6 O6 U4 w# @2 B+ x) k& d& X$ X
进入控制室,到屏幕右边找到无线电,和警察报告船上有个伯爵是杀人嫌疑犯。通话完毕后,用镙丝刀打开无线电的盖子,扯出里面的线,再用螺丝刀把盖子装回去。回到伯爵的房间前,发现伯爵没有喝茶,得想办法让他出来。
2 v" \/ u& y- F! a/ m, n: ~$ J
3 r3 d/ X% J8 d% F! K0 G: ^1 {* v4 E
) u  g5 n/ A0 Y$ r9 z1 DGo back to the bridge and take a look at the control panel (zoom). Change the ship’s course (you just have the click on the middle screen – „helm”). Afterwards go inform the count about it. This way Sylvie will gain free access into his cabin.
+ A% _# A8 v- G7 m回到控制室,在屏幕上重新设定游艇的航线(只要在屏幕上随便点一下就行了),然后回到伯爵房间门前通知他,然后他会就离开房间,你就可以进去了。7 N+ ?: ^6 |& }+ `

1 A  m% r; @( z! J% E
* l9 ~4 y7 i, v0 Z% _. pTake a look at the desk on the left (zoom). Take the tools lying on the black case: brush, spatula and a magnifying glass. Open the drawer on the right and take the pistol. Go to the bridge. Talk with the count about your suspicions, his amnesia and trust.
5 b5 i! ?2 Z5 V" l8 d( p进入房间,在画面左边的桌子上找到:刷子、铲子和放大镜。然后打开画面右边的抽屉,找到手枪。然后到控制室,和伯爵谈话。谈着谈着又相信他了!
  E; n3 ~  R8 `7 R6 x( T, L- |
- I9 W$ H% C3 x6 i% t8 Z- T
3 J5 W1 i! e! fSylvie will want to repair the jug taken from Fatima. Go to the room, take the count’s stick leaned against the railing on the right. Approach the table (zoom), on which the jug is.5 ]3 W3 r) o5 X4 i! c$ b" ~  x- y
接着要修改坏了的壶,回到最初的地方,在右边找到伯爵的手仗,接着来到沙发边的桌子边,那里有要修复的壶* l" \0 v' z% X" Q; G
: |. ?. [- m) h3 N% J& H# m. D

$ L( r( P* {2 r
) e. V% Y8 @1 H/ @2 c1 ]( n  T& ~! a4 P8 Y6 L
It’s dirty, so clean it with the spatula and brush. Afterwards put some glue on the crack and attach the lid copy. Eventually bind with the cables taken out of the radio and take the antic jug from the table.: q2 F/ w* x- {( y  t1 h
首先用铲子,然后用刷子清除污垢,接着放一些胶水到裂口处,再把原先的陶器碎片放上去,最后用在控制室无线电上找到的线捆住,得到完整的罐子。/ M1 N- f9 ~9 ]: V

1 n* M- D) {1 S9 y. i+ d4.Gibraltar6 {+ y; `: F5 V* @6 t

5 [$ d& m2 `( _/ Z6 e
" u% w' ]3 }0 s+ A7 @0 u5 @
, g( T6 e! ?/ j! f3 l5 r: M7 ~# f. H# F; H# X+ t* J0 M) R# ^
After taking the count the police station, go to the cannon monument (zoom). Take the fence fragment lying on the ground (on the right). Afterwards go left (from the square) and down the screen (from the monument) to the marina. Go left on the intersection and go up the mountain to reach the cemetery.2 ^# j6 I6 [2 k/ X4 ^" |# ^) c
伯爵被警察带走后,下船,往前来到有人座大炮处。在地上拿起一个铁环。然后向左,再向前来到一条街上。沿着街一直往前走,来到一片墓地。在门口会遇到一个女人。: p& N1 z6 f) l9 p
' B$ ?# r) R3 t% Z( F# K
+ z6 g/ c$ C  a) a3 T6 W
6 h3 @! ^' x) P4 x+ L% G

8 ~2 A, Y  p6 ~# q- oBehind the gate, approach the bench (zoom), open the chest that’s lying on it and take the wire brush. Go along the main alley (up the screen). Once you reach the intersection, head down. Take a look at the gravestone under the big palm (zoom). & e6 b% [& K1 h8 r" p  `
进墓地的大门后,在右手边的长凳下面找到一个箱子,在里面拿到刷子。接着往前再左转,查看一个点着蜡烛的坟墓。
  n3 U$ i( j" r! n# \" {, Q% M& g! j$ W8 j0 [+ j1 Q7 R, l& Z' j
# |) h& W& l, V
There’s a candle burning on this grave and the tombstone is dirty (as most of them in fact). Clean it with the brush. Unfortunately the name is still not visible - the palm is giving too much shadow. Take the candle from the grave and light the tombstone. This way you will learn that it’s Brigg’s grave.* T8 f- h  U- b5 \' q8 P1 n$ t
拿起蜡烛,然后用刷子刷墓碑,可太黑了看不清楚,把蜡烛放到墓碑上,发现这是Briggs的墓3 w+ J. [- E- o4 a6 D* h. B

, p5 p0 o0 G) Q: O; g- ?
" G; @% ^$ {6 D/ g+ fLeave the cemetery and go to the square by the harbour. The police station is localized there. Go to the first section (police section) and talk to the policeman and Saint-Germain. It seems the count needs his medication.
: l; }, i- z0 p$ V+ p6 w9 _! d离开墓地,回到广场,在大炮那里往右走,来到警察局,里面有两个房间,进第一个。进去和警察和伯爵说话,了解到伯爵要吃药。
) u/ V3 ~, u% W' i( b% w( b. @% {: u

) r. H, G7 D, Y  l  Z+ V5 IGo back to the yacht. You won’t find the meds in the kitchen, so go to the bridge and take count’s medicine from the control panel (next to the radio). Once Sylvie leaves the room, she will realize that there’s someone else on the yacht. It’s probably the murdered and it would be nice to immobilise him somehow.
  N9 \2 u' f7 Z8 K* m: i回到游艇,在控制室里找到伯爵的药。正要离开时发现船上有人,可能就是凶手,最好把他困住。) |" P; `* f2 f6 s1 z

' j1 Z6 u- ?  w+ \
7 s1 R" _5 _/ C5 n6 j; i
. _5 I2 t/ q- U, ?4 c3 C. |. d* L( E& D' v7 c; J9 i
You will use the line taken from the cubby-hole on the yacht. Take a look at it (right mouse button in the inventory) and tie a know (you have to press the arrows: red right pointing up behind the line, red left pointing down and the red one pointing down.( g) F; {3 V+ s1 b9 V  D% `
在物品栏里点绳子,用绳子打一个结。打结方法如上图所示。: F; a# R1 r( @1 x- R

$ Q. e+ p2 E( Y1 k  c6 G5 [1 G
1 m/ d9 Z* j& @0 NApproach the count’s cabin door (after the cutscene, click on the once more; zoom) and block them with the cane (taken earlier from the passage from the room to the mesa). Afterwards put the knot on the door handle and run to the bridge exit (above the stairs, on the left). You have a time limit, but fortunately the game is saved automatically so if you don’t make it in time just load the last saved game and try once again. If you deal with the knot before opening the door to the count’s cabin, you shouldn’t have any further trouble.
  v1 K  @7 t8 _- A" s! m4 f! n然后到伯爵的房间门前,用伯爵的手仗把门卡住,再用打到绳结捆到门把手上。注意,这里有时间限制,过了时间或是离开伯爵房间门前都会game over。所以最好事先把绳结打好。
( A! d, Q) P+ A# z4 g2 E1 z4 V6 R/ B. T$ N# L6 R# T

/ p) g( r+ w1 E$ B
8 R" K: ?& ^3 z; \( ~5 g4 Q) C
4 X; K8 p$ R6 m# I3 ?0 I+ d9 f  LOf course go to the police station and inform the policemen about the intruder. Once they leave the station, give the count his medicine and approach the second section (customs) window. You have to get the address of the woman who pays visits to Brigs’ grave. The customs officer mentioned that there’s a package waiting for her. Open the window and take a look at the table right next to it (on the right; zoom). There is a fishing rod – borrow it for a while. Go out of the zoom ant take a look at the table on the left (zoom). Try to reach the package, but it’s too far. Use the newly gained fishing rod to reach it.' A; {8 z* r- c+ B5 Y
然后到警察局报告情况,当警察离开后,把药给伯爵。接着来到警察局的第二个房间,这是海关。打开窗子,在桌子上找到钓鱼杆,然后用钓鱼杆拿到远处的一个包裹2 q& l- J! m- Y, E
; f, D' O, L% U. `' ]

( D+ Z9 s- T; }  {0 }Take a look at the package and notice the annotation telling to deliver the parcel to a different address (it seems that you can get to the woman’s house from two sides).
* G: N1 n5 q: P+ L查看包裹,找到在墓地碰到的女人的地址。然后来到去墓地的那条街,右拐来到一扇铁门前。
/ z/ u" t$ l0 O  M
- Q; G6 f% e3 Y# T* |$ M! H: G& |6 R9 F
You know where to go, so leave the police station and head towards the marina. Go into the street leading to the cemetery but stop by the gate on the right. It’s locked, but take a look at the pavement on its right side. There’s a stone lying there (zoom), below which you’ll find the gate key. Of course use it to open the gate and enter the narrow street with another gate at its end. Behind it there is a dog about which the customs officer mentioned. You have to lure it somewhere else.( ]) Q5 M% ^0 L8 X
在门的右边的石头下找一把钥匙,用钥匙打开铁门进去。可是前面却有一头恶狗挡道,此路不通。
1 Q* u, u; h% a5 l$ }! v( Z, N4 p; A5 s

+ n2 p/ T0 b; E7 D6 Q( E0 TReturn to the square and approach the gate on the left (right next to the police station; double zoom). Use the tin opener taken from the yacht to open the tinned meat (save your game). Give the opened tin to the dog through the gate and quickly (before the dog eats it) run to the street where Sylvie was before (square – marina – street on the left – gate – passage – outhouse).
& B$ |2 g% ~, c$ f! [) R4 r% O$ E回到广场,到警察局旁的铁门边,用在游艇上找的开罐器打开肉罐头,把罐头给狗,然后立刻跑到狗原来挡道的地方。注意,这里有时间限制,要快速,最好在把罐头给狗之前保存一下。
) B/ r$ d* y2 _8 d; {+ |# z/ Q7 K  y3 y' [8 z! C
6 x( W) E( I0 u# M8 l& r# R6 d6 r9 H/ I% d
Open the gate and block it with the fence fragment on the middle rail on the right, so that the dog won’t be able to get to the part in which Sylvie is (if you won’t make it in time and haven’t made a save at the right moment, you’ll have to go back to the yacht for another tin and repeat the process from the beginning). Knock to the door and talk with Sara, who will tell Sylvie a long and interesting story and afterwards invite her to the hangar (go there), in which she keeps an airship (behind the gate by which you fed the dog). Go back to the count. The man will decide to buy the machine from Sara and will send Sylvie to the yacht to get the money and cheques.7 |# w- l# K% M8 A. _& e
打开门,用在大炮边上捡的铁环把门固定住,把狗挡在外面。接着敲门,和在墓地里遇到的女的Sara谈话。她会告诉你关于她们家族的一些故事,并且告诉你他们造了一艘飞艇。回到警察局和伯爵谈话。他要买下飞艇,让你到游艇上拿钱的支票。
5 c9 v1 [  s, S& \3 Z# v  m2 Z8 p; ^% ]# v' v3 x  q8 p

9 `) }+ q* A( ]$ jOnce on the deck, go to Sain-Germain’s cabin, take the golden coin left by the killer on the desk (zoom) and afterwards take a look at the painting above the bed. Move it and you will see a safe. The code, at the count said, is Briggs’ year and month of birth, entered from the end (538140). Enter it and accept with #. Take the money and blank cheques.4 |2 O; `6 t1 z2 G0 T
回到游艇上伯爵的房间,在床头上有一幅画,拿掉画,里面是个保险箱。保险箱密码从伯爵的谈话里可以知道是Briggs船长出生的年月(可在墓地里得到),并且要倒过来,即538140,输入密码后按#键打开,拿到钱和支票0 W8 R( g' C; C& K5 T
  o( m7 f3 z8 A+ A
$ `+ l, K3 F8 T1 Z6 v

; n7 a. R" s/ L: |7 P  |% E
- L+ W5 _0 L" PReturn to the hangar, where the count is already waiting for you. Talk to Sara to finalize the airship purchase. You will learn that the ship has to be filled with has to be filled with gas and you’re out of hydrogen, you’ll need to produce it. Sylvie will have to, not too legally, connect to an electricity source.( s5 Q7 P) k8 B0 Q8 _" M
Go to the boxes on the left and take the cable. Connect one end to the electricity box by the hangar and the other to the box by the entrance gate. Afterwards go into the hangar.
1 L8 M+ F( m9 n+ P) E5 z回到广场,从警察局旁边的铁门进去,到舱门前和Sara谈话,了解到飞机没有燃料了,必须生产出一些氢气。首先要接电。到舱门的左边箱子上找到电缆,然后用电缆把舱门边和铁门边的电箱连接。接着进入飞船仓库。
. ^' s, R, _& m. k) D3 f) h, {& J5 m/ ]) C* t( c, F& U% {2 A

; l  O% o6 n& i9 B: A* @: A
9 ^" ^; u( {5 i, @5 Q) M3 p, D# U7 A8 ~, d
Inside, Take a look below the platform by the stairs (zoom) and take the oil container. Check the locker (zoom). Take the empty oiler from the upper right shelf and a rack from the left one.
5 k) [* Y, e! f$ j/ M进入仓库后,在右手边的楼梯底下找到油桶。接着在旁边的一个工具箱里找到注油壶和齿轮
" k/ z5 }' ]3 T0 {5 J
# `% G% c* s7 H- [5 N( w
2 p7 C, ~, b4 N0 s; x% |: k8 QNow go to the crates on the left of the airship (zoom), pick up the chain lying on the ground (between the planks on the right) and a link by the crate on the left.
6 H6 h' H: F) s0 J% x* C然后仓库的左边有一堆箱子处,在这里找到链条和一个链环5 b: i; o- G. S, f) K3 b) {
- z7 S8 |- D- ?" c# W0 v# e5 ^" C/ R

2 I( Q& L, P5 j: t* oGo up the stairs onto the platform. Take a look at the green mechanism (zoom). Put the chain into the proper place (on the left) and add the missing link. Inside the mechanism, put the rack between the two that are already there. Fill up the oiler in the inventory. Oil the whole mechanism and turn the crank on the right.
2 q4 X/ v6 d1 j; H上右边的楼梯,查看墙上的一绿色的机械装置,把链条和链环放上去,再把齿轮也放上去,接着用注油壶润滑一下,转动上面的曲柄6 E4 s* m6 ?' n; f1 V: y1 V

& w0 F. ^' Q- c$ g$ Q2 |
+ ]9 d+ s+ _: d. z& f$ @1 t; }) T2 Q+ t- W9 D4 |
# u, M' s! D2 S) Z, b6 O
Afterwards go to the end of the platform to the gas generator (zoom). Take the shovel standing on the right and take some salt from pile in front. Try to press the switch on the left. The device won’t work, so go to Sara to learn that you need a valve which has been ordered and is waiting in a package in the customs office. The woman will give Sylvie a wad of banknotes, with which you should head to the police station and talk with the man in the customs section. After a while you will receive the package. Unpack it (click it in zoom) to get the valve.
. X! a% d7 B' a5 d; o, u+ p) u接着往前走,来到一个推车处,拿起旁边的铲子,用铲子把推车上的盐弄到旁边的长方形洞里。接着开动机器,却没有反应。出去和Sara谈话,原来还少一阀门。Sara已经预订了一个阀门了,就是警察大楼的海关那里,她会给你一些钱,让你去取。到警察局大楼里取回包裹,打开包裹,得到阀门  y8 c7 I' r; X3 r) b

7 ]4 g- k- {' _9 Q, @8 j7 c4 L) i$ S* L+ q4 v% B3 ?5 K
Return to the hangar and onto the platform. This time turn left (to the pump) right before the generator. Put in the valve in the empty spot between the pipes. Return to the generator and press the button (on the left). Go outside to say goodbye to Sylvie and after a while you’ll be in the airship with the count.
* W2 s0 Y" x2 Q( o& V回到仓库,上楼梯,在推车前面往左拐,把阀门装在管子上。然后开动机器。出门和Sara道别,和伯爵上飞船。/ [; M& K" O) {. \' ~

7 p, b5 @$ m  R7 W) v+ ~' z2 A. ?4 q  f$ A* V. T+ e( T
Approach the console (on the right; zoom). Spread the map on its screen and turn the red switch on the right. Check the objects marked on the map: Bimini island in the middle (more or less), the anomalies in the upper right part, the storm in the middle upper part, the airship in the lower right corner and the tornado at the lower left part.
" u! {3 |' N( R, D* ~& S在飞船,到控制台那里,先查看画面右边,把复制的地图铺在面板上,打开右边的红色按钮,在地图上把能点的地方都点了
1 y( o) W$ o, y. k6 I! O. E! b" v, ?6 j" ?- ]

: Q5 g& R  L7 r# y+ ^2 i0 JNow move to the control panel (in front, zoom). You have to set the airship (marked with a circle on the right) route so that it won’t run out of fuel and will avoid all the obstacles (anomalies, storms or tornadoes) on its way to the island (marked with a palm on the left). Of course you have to consider the wind’s direction, represented by the arrows. ' e) R2 C" C/ m2 h5 s
接着到旁边的主控制台,开始设定飞船的航线& A/ p' C" l7 h4 Y* }
! h- Z) M; G; L
3 B/ E6 F; c- u: ^# a- i' F! Y4 |
* n; i1 c. H, Z& _/ e5 N
Taking all of that into consideration, press the circle representing the airship 8x (leave the 8th route variant on the screen – count from the moment you hear a distinctive sound). Afterwards click the next to last big arrow of the selected route (you should be near the anomalies) and when a circle representing the airship will appear on it, press it 5x. Once again mark the next to last big arrow of the route’s next fragment (you should be near the tornado now) and press the airship symbol 4x. Once again select the penultimate big arrow of this fragment of the route and press the circle on it 5x (you should land on the island). The correct route is showed at the screen below. In the end pull the lever on the left and voila – you set off.
- N" I/ W9 I- }$ T0 z设置的航线必须绕开风暴,同时因为燃料有限,只能设定三次,具体路线设定如下图。
, }" o: ~! g3 O  G; `$ r) z2 w& k  v( }4 r" H- J) y

. W1 e/ r; Y( G& B- d( `9 i4 g8 V; u" G0 r  h" @1 G
5.Bimini Island
, \& f/ C, a4 p. j( n" ^
$ A' F2 E2 h/ ^# T! Q3 ~. L# A& \$ C, u2 \$ V
After reaching the destination, go to the cabinet on the right (zoom), open it and take the rope ladder, camp shovel, brush and spatula.5 e5 V/ _1 z! ^+ s* C+ k
飞艇到达目的地后,从画面右边的柜子里拿到绳梯、铁锹、刷子和铲子' W: k3 c) u$ m! K
3 l. k) [5 Z; T' S3 i

* D% }6 v' I- {% R& ^8 V. L  A" O5 B3 I5 s. }! i) J2 X& y& y
0 l* D3 y7 @/ r) J

/ R) d2 n1 r, z  n/ @
( i3 z; i) O) G8 m# g) G/ RApproach the hatch in the floor (zoom) and open it. You have to moor the ship at the landing field. In order to do that, take the anchor from the left side of the opened hatch and hook in to the part which is visible on the right from time to time (the hand pointer will change into something resembling a gunsight. Now mount the ladder to the lower part of the opened hatch and lower yourself to the landing zone.
# C7 u- B/ `; L3 y7 O然后到来画面下方的舱门处,打开舱门,然后从左边拿到一个锚,瞄准右边的一个树枝之类的东西,当鼠标从手变为准心时点左键发射,把飞艇停稳。接着把绳梯挂在舱门上,下去。
4 c, s# H7 N$ h. Y& C9 y) _) k
! y3 `# k9 R% u# d6 h; D4 v
$ z: F( [4 V2 L' Z- d# w2 uTalk to the count and approach the big rock by the torch (zoom). Take a look at the inscription on it (it’s worth to take a photo of them).
) y+ I" \9 j7 [, [- L- A下去后和伯爵说话,然后要查看左边的一块大石头# `) s3 \" [& ?4 W, R% y2 ~

; h' i' d0 ]# k
& ?2 y( v. o' P. |  Q; p) Y  r& m- o& W) u' S+ T$ j

$ P" ^. a/ y" K$ p* K' q3 PHead to the bushes on the right. Take a look at the shrubs ant take some firewood. Move a bit to the right; pick some herbs (zoom) and a dry branch (on the left). Return to the landing zone (left)." s" z. t3 ^- l" v6 ^
然后沿着画面右边一直走,到一个石坪,在这里找到干木柴、药草和一根树枝" g/ i* B- `* Y
0 E, e/ D  {8 m& p* n$ T
# Y# F( e  u! K5 r  Y5 `; [
Try to head to the bridge – two large birds will disturb you. Chase them off with the branch and you will be able to go further – to the platform.* G& A" T, S2 F  O! [
回到飞艇着陆的地方,过桥,发现有两只鸟挡道,用树枝把它们赶走
9 }5 t0 h7 a- d5 Z' B- w+ h* ?0 u/ J6 Y( G$ @
  m. Y( T$ s5 {  L: ]1 I
After a short conversation with the count during which you will learn how to prepare a juice out of the Tree of Life fruits, head right to the fork in the road in the road. Take a look at the junk lying by the hut on the left (zoom). Take the wicker fruits basket, a rope and a torch (on the right).
/ ]: W- _  A. ?2 F  N3 x  ]0 k* h8 \过桥后,和伯爵谈话,然后再过画面右边的桥,来到一座个小村子,先在对面找到一个筐子,绳子和火炬
! g0 b& \4 ?" Y0 _) l' ^& [" Q& `" E  v7 N& {8 @! ~
( A) Q0 s$ d" P

( h- y9 J% H3 Q9 {- E! U  `' I/ G0 O' _* Z/ W! `" ?5 ~# z9 j
Now head to the stone covered with sand on the right (zoom). Get rid of the landslip using the camp shovel and afterwards treat the uncovered stone with the spatula and brush. Take a look at the signs on the rock.
( W& k. ]+ e  P' h2 E6 o接着来到画面右边有一堆土那里,有一块石头被埋在下面。先用铁锹,再用铲刀和刷子去掉土,查看石头上的图形) C1 O# b: C9 B5 r! P) b

( J. t' V5 E) u* D% l3 k3 \: d7 @- F4 C; W. y+ x

+ C4 y; p, C% G; [/ I1 qHead to the outskirts of the village (right) and examine the crater’s wall (zoom). Pick up some of the moss that’s covering it. Notice the fruit drawing you have unveiled this way. Go back to the fork in the road and head to the village (left). . U# D; I& }5 j/ |2 I  C: ~% X
接着沿着右边一直走,到另一个场景,在最右边,捡到苔藓,然后查看上面的图画2 }. ^7 [2 \4 F+ N7 O

8 _) E( L* v; U; |5 X) K" A) B7 C& \9 c! {7 B
Go to the very end until you reach a bridge on the left. Pick up the worn out wind sleeve. Use the lever by the bridge, lower it and cross it to the other side. This way you will get to the already examined bushes, from where go to the landing zone (left) and through the bridge to the platform.8 a+ P' T4 {  k* d$ h  ~
然后往左一直走,来到一座吊桥边上,在地上拿到一个风筒,接着放下吊桥,过去,可以回到飞艇最初着陆的地方,过桥,来到大树底下9 |- W) m: H. o+ H8 P
% \. K) C; M. y. }7 _
8 l7 U9 K7 h/ t' [& U- \
Head to its left part and take a look at another stone (behind the lift; zoom). There are also inscriptions on it, similar to the ones seen before. Check the lift; it’s out of order at the moment. Sylvie will inform the count that the mechanism has to be activated in the village.
( N* I7 \. m9 {* o在大树底下的吊篮边左边有一块石头,查看,记住上面的图形。想要使用吊篮,发现不好使。和伯爵说话,得知开关在小村子里。7 x% U9 o& S) |' g; T3 R2 U. L: [

# I/ I5 l# V4 t0 z3 {8 ^& x+ s+ ~6 ^7 `, U% R  o
Go to the intersection (right) and to the village (left). Go up the ladder to the windmill’s platform (the last building in the village). Set the wind sleeve on the flagpole on the left. Thanks to it Sylvie will be able to determine the wind’s direction.
& `; {* K9 ^3 ~, E' z% u5 i来到小村子里,往左走,到一座梯子下面,爬上去,在上面有一根棍子,把捡到的风筒放在上面
5 M& R+ M1 I; D( {7 L7 ~6 _8 r- {0 W& @8 h
+ a8 G; O: [* W# s& P7 ]
Go down to the village and approach the panel (by the bridge, in front of the huts; zoom). Use the lever (on the left) and two amber buttons to set the windmill front to the wind direction, which practically means to turn it 180 degrees from the default position (you can see it on the screen above). The buttons turn the windmill right and left, the lever regulates the height of the sails (three levels). At some settings the buttons and lever are blocked – that means you can’t turn or raise/lower the windmill anymore. Probably everyone tried to solve this riddle on their own before taking a look into this guide, so before you use the solution given here, set the windmill maximally to the left and at the highest level (lever at the lowest position). 3 c/ \/ m2 U/ r" p3 I# s9 W
From this position, you have to:
1 r5 l% f$ E' f7x press the right button, 2x raise the lever (maximally lower the windmill);  N9 X, N6 k  e4 X" V
2x press the right button (turn the windmill maximally to the right), 1x lower the lever (rise the windmill to the middle position);
8 i- y/ W( x. H) x2x press the right button (turn the windmill maximally to the right), 1x raise the lever (maximally lower the windmill);7 ~7 E2 b4 @9 M* L
2x press the right button (turn the windmill maximally to the right), 1x lower the lever (set the windmill to the middle position);3 D# [, P; w' P5 I. ]" i: s, A; O8 D7 K
1x press the right button. The windmill should start moving.- S( {, k7 N  k' [
接着下梯子,回到地面上,左边有一座桥,过去,会出现一个风车和控制面板,现在要把风车方向调整到和风向一样,最左边的操纵杆调整高度,旁边的两个发光的调整方向。调整方法如下
1 y4 Q  T+ u7 \# s& l5 H8 X7 K4 E先把风车调到最左边并升到最高(最左边的操纵杆在最下面)
6 b) F; x1 o+ G/ I- l: [向右转七次,操纵杆上升二次, {! s# D0 Q& t" T! C3 F
再向右转二次,操纵杆下降一次! K8 v+ }) W2 H7 @" ^
右转二次,操纵杆上升一次) d. q9 c: {8 C3 e4 s& n3 `
右转二次,操纵杆下降一次
: n4 z$ j4 X3 Q/ h5 Z8 o右转一次,完成$ x. Z- l, L* ~5 [6 L
8 Z& `# P: _; B) l5 B' ^/ A5 ?+ Z7 g
9 o% z/ U) S+ O% G% m) V
Go up the ladder once more and turn the lever on the right maximally to the left to start the elevator (turning it to the right turns on the water flow). Return to the platform, go into the elevator and ride it to the tree’s crown.8 C. Z2 g; ^3 u. E) F
接着再爬上梯子,来到平台上,把右手边的一个操纵杆放到最左边。然后回到大树底下,上吊篮,来到树上面
" N  e: g& O+ h* ]+ B% z# m. z4 e, t# z+ X

' Z+ P' k/ ]2 Y; t- M7 `
) x5 a8 G% |/ q6 }2 v4 R4 s) X' x% D
1 |9 g% }8 D2 P: Z% H) UOnce there, go to the bridge on the left (zoom). Put the basket on it place the moss at its bottom. Take a look at the branches at this side of the tree (zoom). Pick all 7 fruits (2 overripe, 4 ripe, 1 unripe).( s  I7 c9 L* T4 Y
上了树先来到第一层,在左边,反篮子加上苔藓,放到地上。接着查看边的的果树,拿到7个果实
" O/ M1 `1 s0 O1 @( I6 D* J3 `: D  B

5 R) f! [8 E9 A3 X' R* N& B; j8 o7 K/ I
8 K- }! f* f+ U( Y+ r" J( C" {
Afterwards check the branches on the right side of the tree and pick all the fruits (5 ripe). Notice (zoom) a single overripe fruit in the distance – (click on it) Sylvie won’t be able to reach it.
3 Z; q) U8 w, E. Y然后来到右边,先拿到5个果实,还有一个太远,够不着
, @9 _: x* e9 q8 t& G, l) C& B
& ?7 u0 B) M! f2 k# U1 B/ J! A* _# S) e

/ J! i0 ?( e$ [9 J' j3 O; _3 n2 J6 V- p. E. s
Go up the ladder (zoom) to the higher level, go to the left side of the tree and take z look (zoom) at the branch with two fruits. You won’t reach it normally, so knock them down with the branch into the basket filled with moss below.
$ w8 S8 U" H4 Y% A0 W爬梯子上二层,左边有两个果实,还是够不着,用树枝把果子打下来,正好掉到一层的篮子里+ F5 x2 m. f9 G* r4 Q
" n0 H, D0 O  p, }2 L% B" v

( j" H. D. r) z  ?( ^0 Q0 n+ _/ b3 s! y
$ Q: I5 b( @: A. G* Q8 o
Go to the right side of the tree and investigate the bough (zoom). Tie the rope found in the village to it. Go down the ladder (zoom) to the lower level.* }# @, x2 _6 b/ D& ~. _/ w
然后到二层的右边,查看,把绳子挂上去,下一层
- H1 F( D  }$ |4 y7 u6 \& w5 u7 a! s& }6 o9 R: B2 Q" y7 d. i9 X
% ~7 {; i+ a1 K2 |2 }
Take a look at the overripe fruit on the right once more (zoom). Grab the line next to it and this way Sylvie will gain yet another fruit (overripe). Finally go to the bridge on the left (zoom) and take two unripe fruits from the basket. In total, Sylvie should have 3 unripe fruits, 3 overripe and 10 ripe). Return to the elevator and ride it down to the platform.
) }% G" E4 K' ^# n" T6 X到原来够不着果子的地方,用绳子荡过去,拿到果实。再到放篮子的地方,拿起里面的两个果子,拿到一共16个果实,3 unripe, 3 overripe and 10 ripe( ]7 p" b& h2 D0 z

5 T, _- H: E3 F5 T2 E4 W
& Z& v$ s1 G' U$ @* |. VHead to the pot (on the right, by the tree stump near the count; zoom). Put the glued jug on the stump next to it. Take a look at the proportioner (top part of the pot; zoom). Try to put whichever fruit to a hole. Sylvie will come to a conclusion that she should know the recipe first. Talk with the count and he will tell the girl to go to an Indian in the village.0 i4 Z9 {6 P5 D. l) C
回到树底,到右边伯爵站的对面,查看,有一个像水壶的装。把在游艇上修好的罐子放到旁边的树桩上。查看装的顶部,上面可以放果实,和伯爵说话问怎么放,伯爵让问村子里的人: e7 m0 O2 [9 ?+ W# H1 y7 I' u

* h/ J1 g. N* o) ^% i  z) b
9 ]& u1 g3 p% N/ M" j! z) [Head to the fork in the road and turn right to the uncovered stone by which you will find the man. You will learn that the relation between the unripe and ripe fruits on one side of the pot should be the same as the relation between ripe and overripe on the other side. After finishing the conversation, return to the platform and take another look at the pot (zoom).
2 A$ {- S6 ~+ P) J% r7 j5 b2 P; m到村子里,找到一个地著,和他说话,给他金币,他会告诉你怎么放果子:一边unripe和ripe的比率必须和另一边的ripe和overripe的比率一样,在村子最右边的石头上还能找到提示
# o9 e/ y: [. w. T
" o: K: }& u* F& Y3 |1 _, v7 H- u3 W+ H. L! U: i' Q) ^6 W
Put 3 unripe fruits into the upper holes on the left and 2 ripe to the lower ones. Place 3 ripe fruits in the upper right holes and 2 overripe to the lower two. Time for the upper holes – the fruit drawing seen on the crater’s wall after taking the moss is a hint. As you probably remember, there was 1 overripe fruit and 2 ripe ones, so put them into the upper holes.
( X: Y$ K) ^4 c% w) I& aIn the end put the herbs collected from near the landing zone to the bowl in the centre.
! j7 M6 f$ L6 N: C* m回到放果实的地方,在最左边的上放三个洞里放3个unripe的,下面放2个ripe的,在最右边的上面三个洞里放3个ripe的,下面放2个overripe的,最上面中间放一个overripe,两边各一个ripe,再找药草放到中间的碗里5 X. H6 ~) h4 M, a8 ]
6 e( h7 O8 I3 j1 l! s4 u. ]: S

, N; Z: G* ~! X3 s/ x: \) MIn effect of meeting the Brotherhood members, Sylvie and Saint Germain will get imprisoned. Fortunately, not for long. Talk with the count and then with the native, who will let you out. After getting out of the prison, speak with the count again and he’ll send Sylvie to the airship to get a pistol.
5 T6 x6 l' n+ e9 Y' ?+ X. O; U* TThe platform passage is inaccessible so go to the village (left) and to the lowered bridge at its end (if you haven’t lowered it yet, do so with the lever next to it). Head left all the time until you reach the landing zone.5 e; l7 i* |$ B+ L( `- X
接着是一段长长的对话,然后你和伯爵就被关在笼子里了。和伯爵说话,再和土著说话,他会放了你。然后你要去船上拿枪。必须从吊桥那边走, a/ w% y! y- G' Q  o

6 @6 \/ U# @( }% V8 h5 P+ y- v2 ]8 m3 @/ y& {' I9 R# k% H( K# i
Climb up to the deck and approach the bunk on the left (zoom). Raise the pillow and take the count’s pistol. Lower yourself to the ground where Sylvie will hand over the gun to the man.8 B7 w& G% c- c8 R
上飞船,在左边的枕头下拿到枪
! O0 |8 a3 ?. E8 }4 `& O' T7 M1 c( l# y6 [& E
/ D: S* y+ u) [" M' x5 x& A
Head right on the platform after which there will be a long conversation with the members of the Brotherhood. Eventually Sylvie will be sent to continue the production of the juice. Head to the fork in the road and turn left to the village. Climb the windmill and turn the lever maximally to the right to activate the water flow. Afterwards head to the landing zone, approach the stone with signs (zoom). There’s a torch burning beside it, so light up your own which you have found in the junk at the village.5 H4 c1 T. A, ]6 F- v
下了飞船又是一段剧情,长长的对话。最后你终于可以动手做长生药水了。到村子里,上梯子来到操纵杆,把它放到最右边。接着到飞船着陆的地方,到大石头那里,用上面的火把你的火炬点着6 d7 [% @: G/ f2 |+ W" a5 Q
: ^: w* y; y3 Y- o! K$ J0 |' ]: k0 U
2 `- N: j0 A1 P- p5 B# f1 ^) [" ?4 A
Return to the platform, approach the pot (zoom) and this time take a look at its lower part, the filter (zoom). Put the brushwood under it and light it with the torch. From now on Sylvie will be disturbed with scenes with the members of the brotherhood starting from the next activity, return to work after each./ a9 A* }1 K4 U9 p6 k+ `8 A
Your next task is to regulate the steam flow in the pot by pressing every button on the filter in the right way. The trick is to now press the buttons which are next to each other horizontally, vertically or diagonally. The easiest way is to press alternately press the buttons in the first and third column and then in the second and fourth. 8 N- H/ p+ G- \2 K% o
接着来到放果子的装置那里,查看最下面,把干柴放上去,并用火炬点燃,然后要搞定上面过滤器上的按钮。先按下左边开数第一行的一个按钮,接着按下第三行的相对应按钮,把第一行和第三行按完了后,再用同样的方法搞定第二行和第四行- }8 J' _! m6 z: P2 {4 }8 x
, p- T$ _4 c+ {/ g$ U7 k7 I& I5 V

' l) s$ w; L6 H: V: ~$ Q$ N8 }Once you’re done with filtering the juice, Sylvie should move to setting the proportions using the moving rings. Take a look at the neck of the pot, which is the regulator. You have to turn them in such a way to set three symbols in the central part (between the two arrows). The hint which symbols you should be interested with are carved into the three stones that Sylvie has seen around the island: by the landing zone, at the fork in the road in the village and near the elevator.
/ V5 E4 P" K9 i  w( b! U接着要搞定中间的几个转轮,提示在三块石头上" h, p7 Z* w- w# u8 k! i5 f% |) [: @
- h2 ~6 I2 ~2 `9 F* S) C# }, U

( ?7 V% J/ h: [# z, L) p
9 O3 O, j4 C3 Y0 H- k9 _& v3 j# ~3 V; @
If you haven’t taken photos off them during the game, do it now. You have to pick up the signs that aren’t repeating and set them on the rings in the order in which Sylvie has discovered them (landing zone, fork in the road, platform). The upper one is similar to a cocktail with an umbrella, the middle resembles a man with a spear and the lowest – a hut. If you haven’t touched the rings yet and they’re in the default positions, lick the upper 1x, middle 2x and the lower 2x. You can see the correct solution on the screen below.
& G; p$ `' a. q2 m- [! N7 o方法是上面的转一次,中间的转两次,下面的转两次+ t) f) F/ N0 J& k

6 ], w. i1 k/ H0 f# IAnd that’s everything you could have done for Sylvie Leroux in this part of Chronicles of Mystery.) N, J9 P% G- K; Z
然后,没有然后了,结局!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-2 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
沙发,有帮助
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-2 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
嗯 有用 留着吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-2 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复 12435698 的帖子' t' q' J: f( G2 x4 A5 u0 ?" ~

1 k% q/ @* L* n/ M: Y' A; I# Z感谢分享,能否劳烦将图片上传到论坛呢?就是不用外引图片,怕图又挂掉,多谢~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-2 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝lz分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-3 08:57 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主[s:69]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-3 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
这个攻略图片给的太详细了,辛苦!![s:68]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-3 12:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 XYZ 的帖子- b5 B2 t# p/ b% \7 O5 o1 V

2 m/ h  l/ U( J这么多图,我表示很有鸭梨……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-3 15:00 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了。。。[s:73]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表