转载 【转载】狩魔猎人:父之罪20周年纪念版详细攻略及全成就达成

[复制链接]
查看: 2591|回复: 16

[转载] 【转载】狩魔猎人:父之罪20周年纪念版详细攻略及全成就达成

发表于 2020-4-9 23:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

【转载】狩魔猎人:父之罪20周年纪念版详细攻略及全成就达成

本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-10 00:46 编辑 / z8 _5 t: h* ]. X
. X/ Y0 N/ L% L- `# I
       转者言:本人没玩过原版,在某宝3腿入正Steam平台20周年纪念版,但不支持中文,游侠网上的中文补丁实测亦不可用,为了成就直接玩的英文。本作不愧是雪乐山公司的经典作品,重置后画面精细,构思巧妙,没有无聊的找物环节,谜题设置合理,剧情相当精彩,玩到后面甚至有点惊悚,含少量动作元素。这是本人第一款英文AVG,其实中文AVG也玩得不多,感觉有些谜题还是有深度,故通过查看社区指南发现一篇五星攻略,推荐给卡关的坛友!3 {7 p! g2 g- {* W- Z3 ^3 d
       题目:Aussiedroid's GK 20th Anniversary Walkthrough  (作者:Aussiedroid)
Prelude 2 N5 O/ o1 q, O( X5 R; }- g
       Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Editionhas many changes from the original released two decades ago. Mostly subtle differences, but important ones, making the 20th Anniversary Edition uniquely different from the original. Plays out in such a way you could almost consider this a "Director's Cut".There is a lot of story in this great classic adventure game, split episodically across 10 days.This guide doesn't cover all the possible things to explore, nor does it explain all of the story or side conversations you can engage in. There is much more to Sins of the Father than is covered in this walkthrough.
$ A, [* ?$ R1 T5 J( YThis guide is designed to help you out when you get stuck.
To quickly find the right part you are up to and solve the missing piece to the puzzle. If you use this guide from start to finish without doing it for yourself, you will really miss so much this great game has to offer. Don't rush to the end, and off course, have fun! Soak it in till you start speaking like a southerner, and call New Orleans, "Nnarr'lns":)
There are 362 points to achieve in the game, along with 51 Steam Achievements (including all hidden achievements) all of which are listed in the guide.Each step where you earn a point will also be numbered in the solution (eg. 123 / 362) to help you efficiently find where you are stuck or what you may have missed. You can also enlarge most of the pictures if you need by clicking on it to see more details. Enjoy Gabriel Knight, and if you found my guide helpful, please show me some "Thumb Love!":)! U4 G% x! n! F9 B3 j/ I

5 N! A$ j" ^/ @) e# G1 OGameplay Tips
# R# I$ b+ j7 b' R2 @5 d* U4 C
Some General Gameplay Tips:5 w3 h/ b: o: Z! R
  • Strongly recommend to explore everything, every scene, every action, try everything!
  • Read your Journal at every location before you leave. You will often be given a clue where to go next.
  • Save your game every time you enter a location. This will make sure you can go back quickly if you miss something. Tip: Add the 'Day x' to the end of the save game name to quickly find the right spot.2 y9 m' `2 W/ s0 q, H/ Z
  • Explore the White Label conversations first. Yellow Label conversations progress the story & sometimes prevents going back once done.% ^% P. [" f0 p+ v
  • If you get stuck in a location press the Hints button (top left)
  • Remember to always check your Messages & the daily Newpaper every day. You don't have them everyday but more often than not you do.
  • Check out the Behind the Scenes sections for each location which often give an interesting historical insight into the original and remake. If you don't want to do during your game, these will become available via the Schattenjäger Menu once you complete the game.
  • Gabriel can die! .. but don't stress :)
    - U+ p& v) Z# F  C3 h/ y  d
" l* _) Z" @3 e: }
Let the adventure begin .. Over to you Gabe.

% S7 D1 E5 y! ~2 m
+ {# P6 p- n' ?2 J7 k6 X; s) }/ Z
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:06 编辑
) r- {2 _6 R1 X4 P3 M* W; p& K$ x" x$ c9 H2 ~
DAY 1' C/ ?% o+ w# m; v8 g

+ o3 M- q8 o+ w  m& ^0 x* [I dreamt of blood upon the shore, . h1 G2 z, r1 `4 S9 k
of eyes that spoke of sin.
: m% ~7 m- x+ q, t. p5 gThe lake was smooth and deep and black,  
( p: A5 |1 O9 pas was her scented skin...0 P' D- m) z% n: J* e- Y% Q6 X
18th of June, 1993.
2 W, A+ G1 f9 S( Q& d  E: R

$ g9 |7 i8 r+ H4 w# V→ 1.1 St. George Book Store [0-16 Points]: F2 V0 {0 O; a8 M, W) w6 v3 |
You start out the adventure in your Book Store with your assistant Grace.1 ~3 A$ Y5 C1 ^3 ?9 t% M1 B
St. George's Book Store
+ b: T1 R+ q$ z* ]" g0 J* M2 / 362 - Talk to Grace, ask for your messages. You will get news that Mosely has left a package for you at the Police Station. Ask for your messages two more times to get messages from Wolfgang Ritter & Grandma.: d! F/ D& k8 a- v9 ]- q/ f' V
4 / 362 - Talk to Grace, ask about Voodoo Research. She will tell you about the Dixieland Drugstore & The Historical Museum of Voodoo locations.
2 S% }. V9 e  u! H$ q4 U9 aGo through the other Grace conversations as you wish.
3 ~( r- w4 Z" W$ y! A+ g5 / 362 - Pick up the Sketchbook in the Box from Grandma.0 |8 Y. A5 J! s: l( Q1 \! e
6 / 362 - Look at the Sketchbook.. G" q, R: a* s% e
7 / 362 - Use the Newspaper on Day 1.
/ p7 A- r2 A0 n/ \8 / This will trigger your first achievement! Storms Ahead.
$ z/ B* i* r/ S8 z/ c* y! t! |9 / 362 - Use the Bookshelf. Read World of Snakes & Das Lyrik by Heinz Ritter.; h9 d: C( b$ s" C: x- F! t$ D
11 / 362 - Look at the Counter. Pickup the Tweezers & Magnifying Glass. Feel free to browse the other knick-knacks.
/ i0 Y8 N8 x3 K8 K& _0 p1 ^( ~12 / 362 - Use the Cash Register. Pickup the Gift Certificate. Go to the Bedroom.1 {9 Y3 s. @; T, g
14 / 362 - Pickup Hair Gel from the Bathroom Cabinet.
4 V6 }" \- Q- R* j6 Q15 / 362 - Pickup the Black Shirt from the Colset.0 c+ E0 f9 }7 `. e
16 / 362 - Pickup the Flashlight from the Dresser.; e# n9 o! D# B8 k0 y; l% T
Exit back to the Store. Exit out to the front of the Store. Travel to the Police Station. Enter Police Station.
4 i$ G, m: {  m# h→ 1.2 Police Station [16-20 Points]. ?# K* u' S) N
Police Station+ d2 \3 ~+ ]: N- L3 Z
Talk to Frick at the front counter.' T" m# m0 G! a2 Z6 c) V
18 / 362 - Ask Frick about Detective Mosely, then the Crime Scene. Also ask for the Photos, which Frick will give you once you exit the conversation.
* w  e( I& P3 [9 R20 / 362 - Use the Envelope you have been given. This will reveal 2x photos (take a look).: F$ q: w7 d9 k6 F4 F
Go to your Journal & read the latest entry. We need to find a cop to tell us where the crime scene is located. Exit the Police Station & get back on your Bike.
* ^8 @% p0 H! M0 G7 {1 ETravel to Jackson Square.
0 Q3 D! s8 m# P→ 1.3 Jackson Square [20-27 Points]. X$ I; s. A. |0 m7 W8 ~
Jackson Square9 D! |' F% h+ s+ p: @
Speak to the idle Police Office leaning on the Bike. Look around the square, you will find a Mime artist harassing park patrons. Look at his behaviour, you will notice he follows people around. Your Journal will also tell you that you need to get the Police Officer away from the Bike.  A1 M# ~+ C+ u$ A  L. g
25 / 362 - Walk up to the Mime. When close he will begin to follow you. Lead him like a silly lemming down to the Police Officer. When in range, the Mime will start to act like a Monkey & Police Officer will chase him away.
) d! g5 O# ?2 \8 d. R2 Y* n/ M** Note: If you lead him past another park patron, he will stop following you and start following them. Try to avoid other people till you get the Mime to the Police Officer.
2 b+ Y* c' e3 e% a" T# W2 oThis will trigger the achievement: Mimi After Mimi.
# L; _$ e7 a2 o7 N- l; Z* oNow don't take too long on the next step.* [# P. t" U/ o, s, H
27 / 362 - Use the Radio on the Bike & listen in. Exit Jackson Park & then the Greater New Orleans Map.
/ @3 W2 J3 d. q8 p: \Travel to Lake Pontchartrain.1 I  |7 y- U' G
→ 1.4 Lake Pontchartrain [27-35 Points]! Q. }8 w1 X; ^! G  N$ c7 H4 L
Lake Pontchartrain1 g: d& a9 A3 _& M  d
As you enter the scene you will start talking to Mosely when Malia Gedde rolls up in her car. This will trigger the achievement: At First Sight.
/ u' @9 @' N/ C$ ?6 @7 l  s6 u# GWhen the Cops leave, look at the Marks in the ground to the left of the Blood.
. m" z/ F" D6 K) C6 [3 i29 / 362 - Equip your Sketchbook from your Inventory. Use the Sketchbook on the Markings to make a copy for later.
5 l# G2 C+ v9 E+ x8 w. M30 / 362 - Look at the Tracks to the right of the Blood. Use the Tracks. This will zoom in as you investigate for clues. Travel North a couple of clicks and you will see something glimmering.3 R5 R1 U: D# p
32 / 362 - Equip the Magnifying Glass and Investigate, then Equip the Tweezers and pick the Scale up. This will trigger the achievement: Snake Hunter.2 ?- m6 r) K, q' @' `
33 / 362 - Pickup some Clay from the Bank of Lake Pontchartrain. You will need this later. Exit the Crime Scene & Travel back to French Quarter.8 S6 F  t. }) z3 T" M( j" A
Travel to St. George's Book Store.4 K2 I$ C6 V7 ~; c/ r9 p; U
St. George's Book Store$ i  o  o4 V# B) P6 j! }
35 / 362 - Talk to Grace, ask her to do some Research on Malia Gedde.; [3 q& U' D8 F$ B$ _) W" J! I) R, h
End of Day 1. This will trigger the achievement: Optimistic Day One.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:07 编辑 ' d+ c( l0 q6 H  t  ]

1 {5 \- I$ D7 I/ Y4 NDAY 2* `/ d0 h$ r! q- ~5 K
1 y( u, e, X0 b
A mask I wore as I approached,4 Y/ s  f- F! L
I was what I am not.
3 D1 M4 B# T$ l. C: i6 w( m: tAnd though the pattern was unclear,/ B0 l& _$ e4 `4 W
its meaning could be bought...
3 R" U9 Q: w$ Y+ W7 h6 j) i19th of June, 1993.

$ h: b7 {* A4 ]& O
* t3 B: W: F* E9 J; N' f( P! s→ 2.1 Store & Police Station [36-53 Points]
2 Q7 v+ {- C* Z+ W% t1 v9 z36 / 362 - You begin the second day with Grace telling you about what she found researching Malia Gedde. Grace will give you Malia Gedde's address.
  J4 s  w5 e$ |2 ~& V, r7 sSt. George's Book Store- K, O  }4 R$ L9 E% l( c
37 / 362 - Read the Newspaper for Day 2.
8 i1 k/ w, O$ D, Q- r6 P: {9 D3 O/ dTime to leave, but before we head to Malia's mansion, read your Journal. This recommends we first we head to the Police Station to speak to Mosely.
5 q; N( |, O6 n% n9 C8 F# o$ X$ zTravel to Police Station.3 Z( r9 Q0 k5 r( T; a
Police Station
5 N" K2 k6 i# a+ v% Z5 {Talk to Frick & ask to see Mosely. He will let you through.
7 ^+ z8 M& l( X2 X) o0 d38 / 362 - Before entering Mosely's Office, adjust the Temperator via the Control Panel on the wall to the maximum setting (80.1). It's time to mess with Mosely :)
5 J8 }4 `4 ]& U. m1 h" zEnter Mosely's Office.8 a; P) j# r1 @8 P4 f
You will notice Mosely is taking off his jacket when you enter due to the heat.
( S0 J2 P. u; S5 o- `3 }  j39 / 362 - Talk to Mosely, ask about the Patterns. Mosely will reveal there is a series of other patterns from other crime scenes, then ask about the other 6 patterns. Mosely will give you permission to view the other patterns by speaking to the photographer Franks.
  H) d: N7 {4 l/ S43 / 362 - Ask Mosely for a Coffee. He will grumble a bit then leave to get you a cup. While he is away, Use the Coat and take the Police Badge (Naughty Gabriel!). This will trigger the achievement: Identity Thief.
) r' l, i0 }$ q' A45 / 362 - When Mosely returns with your Coffee, the conversation will continue. Exit the conversation with Mosely and leave the office to speak to Franks the photographer. Ask to see the Case File. Franks will tell you that you can read it but cannot leave or copy it.9 l0 d; z) N$ A  X  O+ B
Head back into Mosely's Office and Talk to Mosely again.
& {& X8 S4 t' f! UThere are lots of conversations to explore with Mosely on the Voodoo Murders & personal life among others. Complete these before asking about the Photographs last./ S1 x+ Z; S  k3 S( e1 N5 ], h
47 / 362 - Ask Mosely about the Photographs. This will result in Mosely asking if there is anything else Gabriel needs for the book. Choose the Cop/Autor photograph option. Franks will enter the room and you will buddy up with Mosely for a photo. When you are done taking the photo say you need to go and check your hair. Leave Mosely's Office.
+ \' `9 k1 T9 ^52 / 362 - Pickup the Voodoo Murders Case File on Frank's Desk & Use it in the Photocopier.
4 H7 k; q7 ?" I6 C6 `/ B53 / 362 - Put the Case File back on Frank's Desk. Return to Mosely's Office and take the final picture.( b+ w0 ?. u" i# S5 z# C
Leave the Office, and the Police Station. This will trigger achievement: Unauthorized Copy.
$ b) L* E  Z, {  Z3 S1 wTake a look at the photocopy Case File markings from the other Crime Scenes. We need to find someone who can make sense of these markings. We don't have a clue yet where this might be so lets cross off the locations we know we need to visit first.* }% p; H. g) `% `: O
From Day 1, remember Grace told you about 2 locations that Gabriel should visit to find out more about Voodoo. These were the Dixieland Drug Store and the Historical Museum of Voodoo.
+ k/ f/ e5 V2 y. b9 @The Museum sounds most promising, so that is our next destination.5 c$ v$ _8 `6 A6 d  q# W. F$ [  ~% A
Travel to the Voodoo Museum.
% m: H/ f7 v* {. G→ 2.2 Voodoo Museum [53-61 Points]3 F3 h3 F; S. d5 k" s1 R- V
Voodoo Museum
' F0 ~) L) E1 S& ?Take a look around.) K5 H9 x5 i! I) K2 |4 e
55 / 362 - Use the Coffin, this will bring up a close up view. Take the Magenta Moonbeam flyer on the wall. This will open up a new investigation location on the map, although this is not available till the 22nd.
6 G4 a. n; M  K% UTry the Switch next to the front door. You will notice this turns the fan on, but also causes the Snake in the back corner to get agrivated. Remember this for later.3 M# i7 f6 ?, A. T
57 / 362 - Talk to Dr. John, ask about Voodoo. He will ask if you want to learn more about Historical Voodoo or Current Voodoo. Choose Historical Voodoo. Listen to what Dr. John has to say and select Historical Voodoo four more times to get the full story. This will reveal Marie Laveau.
$ H% G0 P1 ~0 f3 Q% ~4 {! T59 / 362 - Ask Dr. John about Current Voodoo. This will also open up the Hoodoo conversation.2 N* V+ \8 K, y" v- \9 I
61 / 362 - Ask Dr. John about Marie Laveau. You will discover that there were a mother and daughter named Marie Laveau. Ask Dr. John about Marie Laveau one more time and he will reveal the Cemetary where they are buried.1 f: s* B4 Q  V
Explore ALL the other conversations with Dr. John. The topic should disappear once you have heard everything the good doctor has to say. Once you have heard all that Dr. John has to share, this achievement will trigger: Voodoo Studies 101.
& |- A6 P* Q, G( C6 r& K  h" a% ^0 N* ?7 [Leave the Voodoo Museum.
+ b- [0 t4 J' v! v+ w! F- q% [1 ]Before we go to the new map locations, lets double back and quickly pay a visit to the Dixieland Drugstore.: l9 R5 V# ~1 M0 t
→ 2.3 Drug Store & Cemetery [61-69 Pts]) c# F( R) u7 I4 F! n$ A; @
Dixieland Drugstore
0 S+ `3 Y% m% G" D* ^% zAfter Madame Cazaunoux with her yappy dog finishes talking, take a look around.
6 y4 m' C( ?, P, ~. H0 }9 _6 m! nSpecifically, make sure Gabriel looks at the Crocodile Mask next to the door.
' ?# l5 E/ {1 K4 Y9 `% g. U9 h7 c62 / 362 - Look at the Sign on the counter. Take a closer look to read.8 ^% p. K6 k& S# o. E1 ]5 I
64 / 362 - Talk to Willy, ask about the Animal Mask.
6 U" a: T$ F  b. \' G% @" u* J4 F66 / 362 - Talk to Willy, ask about Voodoo Murders. Catching him off-guard he reveals a clue, by saying "Cabrit Sans Cor" (French) .. sounding very defensive. Push the topic with Willy by asking about Cabrit Sans Cor.
% p0 U# `8 Z4 F0 u; J* j) ]! |Complete the other conversations.
) \! G: n0 `* A0 Q, L$ RLeave the Drug Store.0 V' F3 W7 {& g
Travel to St. Louis Cemetery.# @( m2 p9 ~+ K$ F
St. Louis Cemetery
) e7 T& ]. i. C+ i- F4 c67 / 362 - Pickup the Brick lying on the ground in front of you." ?5 F* E5 F( D' B& r8 q
69 / 362 - Look at the strange red markings on the side of the Marie Laveau tomb. Select your Sketchbook from your inventory and take down a copy.
- Q* G8 q. Q7 ]; v) y+ u  [Enough of this doom and gloom, time to leave, exit and head to Malia Gedde's mansion.) e1 q, C9 _$ k1 G, l/ R0 V  `
→ 2.4 Gedde Mansion [69-76 Points], a0 T7 f1 X. }6 K
Malia Gedde's Mansion7 A, W! g2 }) D* t
74 / 362 - Knock on the front door, and Talk to the Butler who answers the door. Request to see Malia Gedde. He will deny access to you unless you have official business. Equip the Police Badge you stole from Mosely and Show the Butler. He will grant you entry.
9 ^% I. ]5 N2 aYou will be taken to the meeting room, where Malia Gedde subsequently joins you. You can make some small talk by talking about the art & sculptures.
* X0 }; M' T) n  w' vTalk to Malia, ask about the Lake, then talk about any of the other topics you want. Leave the "Flirting" till last otherwise you will not be able to come back to the other options later (you will see why). Ask her twice about Voodoo./ x3 L8 H  I  x3 A
76 / 362 - When you have explored everything else, start flirting with Malia a couple of times. She will figure you are not a Police Officer and you will be asked to leave.+ C  G3 q8 a# I) ?
This will trigger the achievement: Southern Charmer.' c9 v% s8 N9 ~1 `" ^
Leave the Mansion grounds. Enough of the distractions, time to try to figure out what these patterns you photocopied from the Police Station are all about. For this we need to Travel to Jackson Square, the last location to explore.
' b* j# h! H, Q+ n7 i→ 2.5 Jackson Square [76-83 Points]; J; E1 ?! E0 I7 {0 N% {2 }6 Y
Jackson Square
" C* B7 a7 ?! q( V# m* eSome new vendors & patrons fill Jackson Square on your second visit. There is a Tap Dancer Kid and Hotdog Vendor to the bottom left, and an Artist at the top right.- k, M# U! P1 A4 m/ F  b) v3 F/ ^
Have a quick Talk with the Tap Dancer, who will tell you he will do requests for food or money. Hotdog Vendor appears to be related to the Police Officer from yesterday and will not help you.! U: M6 O$ }" a8 g- F6 z! i
Ok, now head to the Artist. This will trigger the drawing getting blown off the pedestal and getting stuck near the Statue of Andrew Jackson (Center).( C% K! S7 @5 b
Talk to the Tap Dancing Kid, ask if he can get through the fence to get the drawing for you. He says he needs money or food.
( g" u0 I# w5 v( S! j+ G' [/ l77 / 362 - Equip the Gift Certificate from your Inventory.Turn around and Talk to the Hotdog Vendor, until Gabriel asks for a Doobie Dog. After being convinved, the Vendor will give you a Hotdog.! n. a! R3 K$ {# r
78 / 362 - Give the Doobie Dog to the Tap Dancing Kid, he will now do a special request for you.
8 b* Z* S7 @" E/ q& `  a/ ^79 / 362 - Ask the Tap Dancing Kid for a special request - Get the Drawing from behind the fence.
9 w- b2 B4 F! C80 / 362 - Head north to the Artist. Give him the Drawing. Artist asks if there is anything he can do to return the favor. Talk to the Artist if you wish.$ W6 ^/ s$ a5 R# K) e( {
82 / 362 - Equip the Photocopy of the Markings you got from the Police Station. Give it to the Artist. He advises he needs more parts of the picture to complete the reconstruction.
: h7 ^- F. j& _, _0 @3 ]: b83 / 362 - Equip the Sketch you made of the Markings from the Crime Scene at Lake Pontchartrain. Give it to the Artist. He advises he has enough to complete the reconstruction and that we should come back tomorrow. Excellent!
3 I9 r- S5 ~( V* ?All done here, let's head back to St. George's Book Store.9 u7 j* b; M" a* M; N' @1 a/ G
St. George's Book Store
! Z" {9 E/ i( E4 {4 d0 {; ZTalk to Grace, and ask her to Research Madame Cazaunoux who you met in the Dixieland Drug Store.
  C& N0 \2 |& s5 N# v1 ^# A/ BThat will conclude a long Day 2 and trigger: Twisty Day Two.
0 }4 i6 d0 ]8 k% X# B# rEnd of Day 2.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:07 编辑 , b. \+ w2 v4 A, p$ H) I. M1 T1 F% q

4 i. V' r. r; tDAY 3
1 j) S: D  W: b
5 ^6 w" r: k5 f+ E! m5 z4 YDrawn to the halls of learning,
8 ]! O9 g8 X8 dI sought there to conspire.$ O+ m# X# M0 |: O4 R$ u
But it was in the city of the dead,6 _$ ]" b! w& z
that I found my heart's desire...
, }. U' X5 ~. L0 P: z4 t20th of June, 1993.
. r: g  J7 e! @  l6 g# c, W

6 U) J9 B5 e+ N& f- L→ 3.1 Store & Jackson Square [83-98 Pts]; r: Z  J2 }6 }1 b
The nightmares continue to plague Gabriel's dreams. On Day 3, you are introduced to a few new parts of the sequence. Did you spot them? Hint: : ]- c2 e) I8 n' u
(Knife turning into Snakes)
0 U: ^9 S! P; x4 \St. George's Book Store
, D$ Z6 ^: q5 Z6 q& m1 ^( k# V86 / 362 - Grace will introduce Day 3 by letting you know what she found out about Madame Cazaunoux. She has a list of addresses and we need to figure out the right one. You will receive the Phone Book Page of the listings.; g9 z! U2 x7 j, L/ r
Talk to Grace, ask for your Messages. Mosely called advising they have a suspect.
1 s! P9 J- p2 t' u88 / 362 - Read the Newspaper for Day 3. This should trigger the section on the University Lecture, and make it an availble location.7 ~# M* e2 c; a* j# P
Go to you Bedroom.
" l' e$ M7 I' L) `Equip the Phonebook Page, and Use the Phone.- A6 ?. O. F5 q6 i- `& O# `9 m
Dial the four numbers to find the right Cazaunoux residence.8 {. G: f; ?' c
Once completed, this will trigger the achievement: Stalking 101.
6 ~+ n& D' h6 L% e% l' V% q90 / 362 - Dial the Cajun Critters Veternary Clinic. Ask if Mrs. Cazaunoux is a client. When prompted to prove you know her, choose the response concerning Castro (her dog). You will be given the address.
3 m% r8 \, ?4 U% X9 ^Leave the Bedroom & the Store.
' X, Z1 e- W: _4 L' v- lTravel to Jackson Square. Time to see what the Artist has discovered.
# d0 P6 G& Z6 D% f1 SJackson Square
8 v' |* s5 y8 t" u# F( L& qHead to the top right where the Artist is located.9 @& C0 C- J5 t2 b
91 / 362 - Talk to Artist. He will be spooked at what he has seen in the completed drawing and is happy to give it to you.: `( q6 l$ O! Q* \5 Z5 ?9 u6 x9 u
Go to the left to Madame Lorelei. Sit down and have a chat, ask about the Snakes. You will notice she gets very protective and will not tell you who she got the Snakes from. End the conversation., V; B, e" r( C* x+ f- V# |
93 / 362 - Move close to her and she should get up and start dancing to the Cajun Band. While she is dancing, press the Use button. This should start a sequence where she drops her Veil. Pick it up.1 |4 [( `7 ^& r0 v$ u9 j1 U5 @2 r
95 / 362 - Use the Magnifying Glass on the Veil. You will discover another Snake Scale. Pick it up.
: b! ]5 j0 ~4 F. W9 O1 M96 / 362 - Talk to Madame Lorelei again. Return her Veil. She is appreciative and offers you a free palm reading (as a friend). What she sees spooks her and she runs off. This will trigger the achievement: Fortune's Son.
2 |0 m& F( u; C  }97 / 362 - Take a closer look at the new Snake Scale. Gabriel will note it is a different Snake Scale thank found at Lake Crime Scene.' ~; {% K5 _/ ~8 r
Exit Jackson Square, time to swing back by St. George's Book Store and inform Grace of the latest developments.
) p" k3 C3 B/ O$ s6 D98 / 362 - Talk to Grace, Request Research on the Pattern you found.
) H1 |( ~2 C! h/ _Exit St. George's Book Store, and visit the Police Station - time to see what suspect Mosely has caught.# C6 b. J; X$ g7 q% Z
→ 3.2 Station & Cathederal [98-100 Points]
+ U7 ~3 C3 V/ Q7 }Police Station
" ]# n' F% H& t9 ~5 l2 k* |# i. ANo need to check in with Frick this time, just walk straight through to Mosely's Office.
9 U( I, ?1 i& _Mosely will demand his Badge back, and give you a rather pathetic warning, and then proceed with a rather pathetic interegation. After Tony returns Crash to the cells, Talk to Mosely if you want.4 U0 h% x, d9 j; l
Leave Mosely's Office and the Police Station.
! K& X* ?% X3 f8 [) _Travel to St. Louis Cathederal.9 s/ L) K( ?; P
St. Louis Cathederal9 e8 H2 i3 Q7 t: i& p' M; }5 o
Time to unburden Gabriel of his Sins, of which he has so many!
$ l% Z, N# A2 g5 W  l6 EEnter the Confessional to the right side, and Kneel on the altar.& |0 l# }7 n: r8 ]; F
Talk to the Priest and repent your sins (your choice). After a couple, he will leave for his lunch break. Exit the Confessional, and Enter the Priests Area. Open the Box.
6 X5 H, y7 h6 H1 R# ~6 E' E100 / 362 - Pickup the Priest's Collar.# ~0 K8 ]2 R! l/ C
Exit the Cathederal, Travel to Greater New Orleans > Tulane University.' G0 V: B1 y7 o7 b
→ 3.3 Tulane University [100-107 Points]
6 s- s% L) q) t4 j$ s3 ?Tulane University5 M6 |0 d$ ]! g3 D; ^4 o/ d7 P
When you arrive, you will need to listen to an interesting lecture about Voodoo. It goes on for a while but is pretty cool. Pay attention, there are also some clues that will help you later in the game.7 `1 J) O0 w% P4 p" I  _9 k9 w% i
102 / 362 - Eventually, Gabriel will fall asleep and wake up when the lecture is over.
5 z# \- }3 k' lThis will trigger the achievement: Advanced Voodoo Studies.
7 {6 v: k9 O: C5 T; b: QEquip the Reconstructed Vévé.
0 y4 K  l& m- C3 l% O! e2 z6 }103 / 362 - Talk to Professor Hartridge, ask about Cambrit Sans Cor'. He will explain that it litterally means "Goat without Horns" or a fancy way of saying human sacrifice!' @) H5 R9 f, M- q( _( w
Explore the other conversations. Remember they will disappear when completed.4 s9 y9 p9 |/ A2 s
105 / 362 - Give Professor Hartridge the Reconstructed Vévé. He will take a copy to study and will give you a call when he figures it out.
5 E; ~% I: i6 T: LCheck your Journal for notes taken during the lecture.
$ k( h: q- N8 ]/ m% K107 / 362 - Equip the Murder Photo and show it to Professor Hartridge. He will reveal some new details.
% M4 m  e. a7 ?3 A2 C$ _Exit the University, Travel to the French Quarter > Cazaunoux Residence.3 ]( }+ _% Y- Y
→ 3.4 Cazaunoux House [107-115 Points]# \( A+ ?; g) M, o
Cazaunoux Residence6 k$ H4 i6 x9 q" P
Before you knock on the door. Go to your Inventory, and Combine the Black Shirt and Priest Collar. Make the Collar & Shirt active and click on Gabriel. He will indicate he needs to do his hair to fit the disguise.* a) B# ?& ]  l+ O  ~# r! I* L, i
108 / 362 - Combine the Collar & Shirt with the Hair Gel.
/ k0 A7 C+ \( M110 / 362 - Equip the Priest Disguise from your Inventory, Click on Gabriel and put the disguise on.+ y$ L  x9 i# C; m' ~+ y
111 / 362 - Knock on the door, Say you are Father MacLaughlin and Madame Cazaunoux will let you in.( D2 E1 X8 M6 B) p" m
Equip the Clay.& u4 G2 J7 J" G
113 / 362 - Explore the conversations, leaving the Cambrit Sans Cor' to last. Ask about Cambrit Sans Cor'. When prompted, answer "Goat without Horns".5 i8 {" L) d4 p/ i9 h8 i
Ask Madame Cazaunoux about Human Sacrifice. Follow the conversation and ask about the Real Voodoo Queens and then the Voodoo Hounfour. She will tell you a secret, and ask you to bless a Snake Bracelet.
5 m6 ]- r, N. w  U' |115 / 362 - Bless the Snake Bracelet. Once you are finished, use the Clay from the Lake on the Snake Bracelet.( m4 `+ c5 _3 r0 y# n! z
This will trigger the achievement: Making An Impression.* ^) G. \# ?$ M1 y- m, c
Exit the Cazaunoux Residence, Travel to St. Louis Cemetery.
2 c9 \! t3 Q. o, f→ 3.5 St. Louis Cemetery [115-119 Points]) I) R) y, r) ]3 ~
St. Louis Cemetery
7 \% \$ `3 j+ N9 LOn arriving you will see a Watchman, Talk to him.5 f: y2 `# b* l
117 / 362 - Ask the Watchman about Marie Laveau. You'll find out about Dr. John visiting every day and of another tomb. Ask about the other tombs.! p8 {6 c3 p+ U, l/ x4 d
Watchman will leave.% X0 y1 T9 E: B/ U# @: }% R  b* k1 M( ^
Travel to the right Tombs.
* ^# C( U4 k& Q' U- V- w119 / 362 - On entering you will see Gette leaving from visiting her Grandmother's tomb. Is it love?
( B- J* p  J' J. ^/ @# j2 e0 m) w- u( JThis chance encounter will trigger the achievement: Star-crossed Lovers.
4 t# E# [1 S; N. W' NTravel to St. George's Book Store.! _; V9 j/ |6 T
St. George's Book Store2 e& i0 M6 j, L, K; x
Talk to Grace. This will conclude the day.This will trigger the achievement: Tempting Day Three.
+ l- W' Q5 ^+ l* X/ }7 oEnd of Day 3.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:35 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:07 编辑 7 i/ d4 d  s' f' J& n$ D
& a* H7 r/ ~0 ]& i8 M
DAY 4$ P3 R$ l" X; ^+ j, L4 G5 k2 H4 w
+ p  T, s) m7 c& k
I spoke to one who smelled of death,0 L" }: {1 ^  w1 u5 b5 a
he game to me his ears.
2 o; K$ ^" h- kAnd crosses that were marked,0 D& t& R* v. ^$ s& X
were made into a veil of tears...- y; }, K3 {, n: T! H, ~& m  Y
21st of June, 1993

% t4 B& W" s$ `; R6 C" W! {
2 }* c$ h8 g5 p  T- ^→ 4.1 Station & Napoleon's [119-125 Pts]
5 V4 R1 w" j6 Y1 k, f; NAfter waking up from a hot and steamy night with Gette, Gracie gets all indignant about it.
8 l5 V2 R) x! C, S% Y9 USt. George's Book Store
& h3 C8 F6 d! ~0 j- T3 S0 i4 A121 / 362 - Gracie begins to talk to you after your coffee, telling you about what the Research on the Pattern uncovered. Turns out there was a series of murders in 1810 with the same pattern! Suspicious indeed. Just like the guy staring at you through the window of the Book Store.
8 O+ E" O- S* D7 ?, }% l122 / 362 - Read the Newspaper for Day 4. You discover that they have closed the case on the Voodoo Murders! Also reveals the Sam Springleton, Master Jewler at the Napoleon's House location.
* T0 A# K; M" C) H0 ?' o) c125 / 362 - Talk to Gracie, ask for your Messages. Your Granda called and wants you to stop by. Get the second Message from Gracie, another from Wolfgang Ritter (from Germany). Ask Gracie for his phone number. Exit the conversation to receive the phone number.' g) J, O9 s# R4 f+ K# f1 c0 |
Let's find out why the Voodoo Murders case has been closed by paying Mosely a visit at the Police Station.) E: v& X$ y5 @* g
Police Station& o# e! e9 L( q* c
Enter Mosely's Office.
, V& [( [, g2 u; t3 O" n$ _0 KTalk to Mosely, ask him to Reopen the Case. You need to prove to Mosely legitimate voodoo cult in New Orleans & get him a lead on the cult.3 d4 A. }$ C' T4 {) ~0 }
Leave the Police Station. Time to pay Grandma a vist.
# t( o+ X6 c( d. e6 s- ITravel to Greater New Orleans > Grandma's House.
& g% s; W$ d8 V, G0 v→ 4.2 Grandma's House [125-142 Points]
) V, }' e& t) zGrandma's House" b( \9 n) _2 G* q
127 / 362 - Talk to Grandma, ask her about the Knight Family. Go through the family tree, there are multiple conversations at each. Grandma will suggest you should visit the family tomb at the Cemetary since he is so interested in family history./ Y" {0 E5 |/ E, t" y! Y# v
Continue to Talk to Grandma and explore all the converstations (till only 'Chat' remains). On listening to all the "compliment her" options it will trigger the achievement: Grandma's Boy.
* a: q: O* L. _! S) CGo upstairs to the Attic, you will find a most interesting clock (you can move the symbols & hands) and a big Trunk.
$ _) |, @5 N; `  Y" \/ k$ p$ I3 @128 / 362 - Open the Trunk. You can move items around by using them. Towards the bottom is a Cross & Picture of a Castle. Move both of these out of the way to reveal a Key., o* s1 m+ y; `( D
Now this is a tricky bit, we already know from our Journal that Hans Ritter is Harrison Knight, your Grandfather, but in order to talk to Grandma about it you first need to solve the Clock puzzle in the attic. This had me stumped for a long time.& _2 }- q8 I- }& n# X# z
There are clues within Gabriel's Dream (The number of Snakes), likewise the same number in the Painting on the Store wall. There is a German poem in the Hans Ritter book on your Bookshelf in the Store as well. Not too helpful to those not speaking German since the German-English dictionary in the Bookshelf as well gives little assistance. The poems reads:) g  L$ o5 N0 l7 p, U; w- y
"Drei Drachen kriechen in meinen Schlaf
( q/ |( |9 a9 M  x2 Odie Seele wo'lln sie lebendig zum Frass
! n4 a  d3 h' s" ]- L$ j2 efeurigen Atems, gespatener Zunge7 {) }" m' M. z: h  R
geniessen sie jedes Mahl."1 a2 T; D: M& S+ C2 O
Translates to:
) H/ t0 @; `( g. }, ]: j"Three dragons creep in my sleep- `" L6 L8 e& S- m
the soul it wants alive to obliterate5 U( d( Q7 e0 I
with breath of fire, tongue split
# |  ^5 d4 ^' D6 F) ^, menjoy it with every meal."
% ?. N5 f; ~8 w6 M+ ^) d* W3 \' z3 t2 fWe can deduct from this the common element of 3, and also Dragons. Would your Grandfather hidden the clock code in such an obscure way?
, O8 t9 ~! T, G( ~9 n$ W" h7 V4 {) _133 / 362 - Use the Clock, Use the Key in the keyhole on the side. Use your mouse to move the clock to 3 (Big hand North, Little hand East). Move the Symbols on the outer edge to display the Dragon at the top (above Big hand). This should unlock the Clock drawer.3 J) ]9 a2 I3 x
This will trigger the achievement: Three Dragons.
- e8 W% f1 m$ \, l138 / 362 - Pickup the Photo & Letter.
8 B2 ]# E& K- [: i: U$ E& Z7 L139 / 362 - Look at the Photo & Letter./ N! L% P( h3 v. W/ W0 _
141 / 362 - Go downstairs and Talk to Grandma again. Ask her about Heinz Ritter.7 m5 J" f' X7 X8 H: |
142 / 362 - Ask Grandma if she knows Wolfgang Ritter.7 u' |& W2 j) r: K7 ]
Ask Grandma about Schattenjäger. This will now widely be availble in conversations with others.8 U( }8 g9 s& r- K. Q8 j5 T' N5 f
Say Goodbye to Grandma (big kiss!), and Travel to the Cemetery.7 E5 g6 Q7 s9 E' K5 Z  x, I  }
→ 4.3 Cemetery & Drug Store [142-148 Pt]0 q8 \, I9 \8 ^' Z( n
St. Louis Cemetery
$ S7 W4 J; P9 j/ {+ W. I' D0 RHead to the left to the family tomb.
% X6 `# ~( s- ?) ?  M" gWhen you are in front of the tomb you will see 6 plaques on the tomb, Talk to each one. When this is done, you should have a Squirell run past and knock over the mysterious vase.+ \, V' H* }( c# O
144 / 362 - Pickup the $20 bill.
& \" L9 S# E$ _  A. {- C. [Get back on your Bike and Travel back to the St. George's Book Store.* K0 Q1 A# r- ^4 ]
St. George's Book Store
5 T4 z! N) m! X: Z) ^: Y, OAfter all the travelling around this morning you return to the Store to a customer by the name of Bruno. Bruno will ask to buy the Painting on the wall.# w) S3 |8 N* ?% ]8 i# T5 V
146 / 362 - Ask Bruno how much he will offer for the Painting. Accept the $100 offer (bargin!).
4 v( X4 x5 F( O* V; D5 o6 m3 {You now have $120 .. just the right amount to purchase the Animal Mask from Dixieland Drug Store.& B" r6 ]' q! R  {8 Q! V' a
Travel to Dixieland Drug Store.
2 G, W- Z, M7 }8 }! fDixieland Drug Store
0 N4 Q, ?+ I! F+ x; v$ G148 / 362 - Equip the $120 from your Inventory. Give the Money to Will for the Animal Mask (Willy Jnr.). He will also give you some Voodoo Oil (Master Gamblin' Oil).2 ]9 T- z$ v- w
This will trigger the achievement: What a Croc !# i2 c* w  u) r# X' t
Exit the Drug Store & Travel to Napoleon's House.; z  W( M! `; ~  o# m' T/ @. p
→ 4.4 Napoleon & Lookout [148-157 Pts]
# w- f6 L( j( J6 ~. r) cNapoleon's House
  V" o9 |6 N+ z. p" s149 / 362 - Talk to the Bartender, explore the conversations finish by asking him about Voodoo and then Sam & Voodoo.- d5 V" O; t) ]5 T
150 / 362 - Give Sam the Voodoo Oil (Master Gamblin' Oil).9 }1 q" W; h0 k& H4 F: e/ K& f, T
He will pause his Chess game and follow you to the bar. Tell Sam that it is what Markus uses, and is why he wins all the time. Tell him its powerful voodoo oil and then that it could make a NUN get lucky!
1 v% @% K$ A- w; |3 ?152 / 362 - Sam is convinced! He uses the Voodoo Oil & time lapses to him winning the game. He offer to do you a favor for helping him out. This will also trigger the achievement: Checkmate!6 u. q) n0 j+ f3 z/ w4 F- G( g
*153 / 362 - Time to cash in that favor with Sam straight away. Equip the Clay Mold of the Bracelet you made and Give it to Sam. Sam is honored to help out and said to check back with him later today.& [! l9 b4 z8 P4 m' _* D0 Y! V
Exit Napoleon's House, lets kill some time while Sam gets to work.
' B" U9 a8 q1 s* b+ KImportant Note: There have been several reports in the comments, that sometimes the points around these steps do not trigger if you do not follow things in the right order. If this happens you may need to restart the chapter (or earlier) and try again. Please double check your points before proceeding.
" |6 _9 q1 D2 fSome explaination below:
' O8 {3 Y$ D8 O0 O8 ?- {  X( j$ |引用自 Alexvn:, h0 l5 r. r# a- R4 C7 u
Getting the same problem with 152 / 154 that was mentioned here already. Giving a mold to Sam gets me from 152 to 153 instead of 154 (I've tried multiple times with saving and loading). If I go to Jackson Square Lookout immediately after that, using the binoculars gets me to 156 so it catches up.
8 x0 `6 Y  v; K, N2 lNow if you are like me and not following this guide to the letter, you may have visited Jackson Square Lookout before going to Napoleon's House and the catching up thing never happens. This is how you can miss one point." {2 X+ `$ a  B7 G+ H' I1 R
I am not sure what is causing it. Also, missing a point if you have visited Jackson Square Lookout and used binoculars before giving a mold to Sam - looks like a bug to me.! r5 a  k8 g# U/ v' {: p
Travel to Jackson Square Lookout.' D+ }- v& N$ [! h# W* V
Jackson Square Lookout
5 A7 d9 w' X5 J' Z" _! @156 / 362 - Use the Binoculars on the far right hand side. This will reveal Crash (the suspect Mosely had earlier) talking to the Drummer in Jackson Square. Interesting... lets check this out quickly.9 b9 O0 L  e  q) _& R; a
Travel down to Jackson Square, Drummer will still not talk to you so keep heading North to the Cathederal. Here you will find Crash. He doesn't look well and doesn't trust you to talk about the voodoo.' c3 `+ M; |" i8 N( i, G; E$ y
Travel back to Napoleon's House5 R: H  J0 q" S. P" @* P
Napoleon's House
* H6 F9 X3 p% G: @- g$ `157 / 362 - Sam will have returned with the Bracelet, and promptly give it to you. Maybe this will convince Crash to trust you?
; |5 U1 @3 e, ]1 x: L* a: E- a+ kTravel back to the Cathederal.4 p% H0 a4 B% j% a
→ 4.5 Cathederal [157-167 Points]8 z& Z8 m9 }* g/ z) v
Cathederal  v  A6 K6 Q* Z8 b4 @
158 / 362 - Show Crash your Snake Bracelet. He will talk to you now.: s3 c7 o! l5 r; J- d8 ~; y
160 / 362 - Ask Crash about the Drummer. This will reveal some more secrets." H& p4 K7 M( l8 O% A" T+ N! x
Ask Crash about the other topics, leaving Voodoo HounFour till last.+ H3 x' \& u% r( T
161 / 362 - Ask about the Voodoo Hounfour. Crash dies, tormented by the voodoo snake eyes.
4 X1 R( x: M1 r  kThis will trigger the achievement: Eye of the Snake.3 {' Q* T. v5 t; i! p7 q# @
163 / 362 - Look closer at Crash. Lift up his Shirt. Equip your Sketchbook and make a copy of the Tattoo.
; ~) j. b( V7 j2 dOk lets not hang around. Exit the Cathederal.
( L6 G2 M) t8 f! x( u. {, RTravel back to St. George's Book Store.
" X! s3 u8 K3 a5 X( `3 Z2 mSt. George's Book Store
) E, z: f$ D, {  e' w*** Important Update: There has been reports post the latest patch that calling Ritter before requesting the research from Gracie will not trigger the research request. If it doesn't work for you, please reload and complete step 167 before 166. ***
' \6 o  O8 B  M5 t8 I% j166 / 362 - Go to the Bedroom and Use the phone. We can now call Wolfgang Ritter.
; [4 o, C1 U* M, l) SDial (011) 490-9324-3333, O, y8 r7 p( }) g* _# j
He will tell you to come to Germany, Gabriel refuses so Wolfgang says he will send a Journal for Gabriel, that is very important.. z/ l9 t! a$ l
167 / 362 - Talk to Gracie, request Research on Rada Drums.
  J5 |7 \! u7 ]0 p) aThat will conclude Day 4 and trigger the achievement: Frantic Day Four.
. k, ?6 j6 B7 E7 E0 E7 I5 C# m+ R! GEnd of Day 4.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:08 编辑
4 Z% D9 F! D* r4 C" D8 c# a
4 J( q+ U. g! D& Q. W# t! aDAY 51 f1 L0 i) g5 z3 @# X- F
- q, X8 O3 a  G- F5 ?0 T5 y0 f
The road was blocked,
' @8 s! ^& m3 f# p, V! lthe truth was shunned,
1 y8 j! J  g" `& s4 Kthe white flag had been waved.7 h* v9 L" q2 k1 \1 i
Reversal cost me all I had,
  C2 E' A5 n: c- ~all everything I'd braved...7 l0 f/ V' p9 I" S
22nd of June, 1993
& j7 G& q8 c+ a. Q& t
: `' a  a3 T  `4 ?! H1 u. ^9 u
→ 5.1 Uni, Museum & Store [167-183 Pts]
7 Q: u7 d" E0 T7 D$ J0 J. I2 zAfter another lust filled night with Malia, you return on Day 5 to the Store to see Gracie just arrived.
+ }5 t( r. u- R6 O! Y/ {St. George's Book Store/ G( a7 l  D( ?# I& z
169 / 362 - She advises that you have a package from Germany overnight, and also you receive a phone call from Professor Hartridge all excited about his findings on the Veve.
9 f! R7 V1 r" {& h  F% |* ~170 / 362 - Read the Newspaper for Day 5. Grace has no messages for you today.  ~" b& U  I: Y/ M, V; O
171 / 362 - Read Wolfgang's Letter.8 z& B8 e/ F. O# o& Y2 C- K
172 / 362 - Inspect Gunther's Journal. Read the final entry.0 D5 H: d: i8 D) W. {7 S% H# O
This should trigger the achievement: Family History.
4 s/ ]6 C. O* R& F1 j! DExit the Store, and Travel to the University to see Professor Hartridge.
: y  c2 ?" |4 LTulane University* n1 g: H% \! B% c
Enter Hartridges Office.: f: X1 N+ g9 r4 a5 X1 S, x
174 / 362 - Inspect the Desk. This should enable the close up view of the Desk. Pickup the Pencil, and scribble it across the Notepad. His notes will appear from the indentation. You take Hartridge's Notes.
- }" }+ O) f8 }* h% s  q7 }! o  uYou will notify the authorities of the body on your way out.
+ z0 @: b$ B% Z! X8 }Travel to the Voodoo Museum.( v0 i% j7 c# e, Y- T. P% L+ p
Voodoo Museum
5 g% e3 z+ Y' b! ], e3 B% X) F% xWhen you enter the Museum something is wrong!, i9 m" A6 d8 K* K( J
The lights are out and no one is answering you. Whats that... !
4 R! Z. A3 l$ i1 u- R179 / 362 - The Snake will attack you. Remember the Switch from Day 2? Use the Switch to scare the Snake away. Dr. John will come in and seem none too worried about your brush with death and promptly kicks you out. Museum is closed for the rest of the day.
/ T! i! s4 S( t0 `4 Y: rThis will trigger the achievement: Snake Attack !$ p- L, i% U0 V$ I' f6 o6 _
Gabriel needs to regroup after his near death experience, so Travel back to the St. George's Book Store.$ }4 B  F- m/ _6 R! ]
St. George's Book Store' A/ y0 ?0 X( J  w) I% t6 X; K& N/ G
After your tangle with the Snake, Gracie will notice you have something glimmering on your face. She will pick it off and put it in the Ashtray on the Desk.
" E- T' g% X# J180 / 362 - Equip the Magnifying Glass and Inspect the Ashtray.% o. S% \  u, z0 T3 Q
181 / 362 - Equip the Tweezers and Pickup the Snake Scale.
; C4 J0 e  W) R8 O183 / 362 - Time for some more detective work. This Snake Scale looks very similar to the one we got at the Lake Crime Scene. Open your Inventory, and Combine the two same coloured Snake Scales. It's a match!# M- e; Z' X" k+ L% m  n
Ok, we have a few things out of the way, but we still need to convince Mosely to reopen the case with the evidence we have found & the Magenta Moonbeam is finally open today. Lets gather all the evidence we can before we head to the Police Station.: n3 X. f3 B% F
Travel to the Magenta Moonbeam.
, O8 K; n$ c6 E; K( P, m( k. E→ 5.2 Magentia Moonbeam [183-192 Pts]
# X$ ~+ T" }% K" d9 Q: v% M! }# B. GMagenta Moonbeam
. T8 e6 K. H! x3 r# {9 J6 J1 YOnce you are greeted you will sit down. Show her the Voodoo Code you scribbled down from the Cemetary. She will tell you she knows how to read it but won't for outsiders like Gabriel. Show her the Veve, and she will comment it is strong magic.
/ O2 Q. l5 Y* e% {% y1 m184 / 362 - Talk to Magenta, ask about Grimwald (the Snake). If you ask her for a scale she will decline, but she will demonstrate handling the snake while she dances :)
6 P' b5 ^% d% |! @, e9 q# V186 / 362 - While she is dancing, Pickup the Snake Skin in the Cage.
% [2 A3 @  l& ]0 {1 K187 / 362 - Inspect the Snake Skin.
9 e6 x' c0 u7 j4 I+ zGabriel will find that these are different scales, which means Magenta is not a suspect.! n6 Q+ X" f( M9 Y
189 / 362 - Talk to Magenta again, ask about St. Johns Eve.
6 @9 S% E7 r1 M( ?0 A+ h0 iAsk Magenta about Voodoo Code again. Gabriel will convince her to give him a chance. This will start puzzle for asking the LOA Machine for permission.- w  T3 z- k6 h9 j6 x$ l  I4 y' p
If you press the Start button on the left, you will see two words appear as the machine cycles through different characters. These words are 'Trusted' (First Row) & 'Friend' (Second Row).  ?1 I( `: P- s  E+ H2 d
The puzzle works by you pressing each of the coloured knobs at the bottom to spell out 'Trusted Friend'. There are 13 knobs and 13 letters, but its not quite that simple.
  ], W  Q9 m  qTip: You will notice some knobs only change one letter in the puzzle, where as others change two. Use these combinations to tweak your letters shown. It takes a little trial and error, but I would recommend starting from one end and working across then trying to correct the remaining letters that are wrong one at a time till completed.
# ^; k7 \5 c1 S+ E: N192 / 362 - Solve the puzzle! Once you complete the puzzle, Magentia will decode the Voodoo Code for you.7 I4 S5 e7 [1 a& P) q$ l! W9 w
You will also receive the achievement: Secret Decoder Ring.1 W# C+ U- d- X5 m
Finish off any other conversations you want, and also remember to Look at the Voodoo Code page translation.! C  q/ g6 [0 g2 q
This will read, "DJ Conclave Tonight Bring Fwet Kash". DJ doesn't mean Disc Jockey :), its actually referring to Dr. Johns and Fwet Kash is the name of a type of whip used for voodoo rituals (clue: this is mentioned at the university lecture).
5 E( ~5 X: m# Y% _( B"Dr. Johns, Conclave Tonight, bring the Whip". Seems he is more involved than he is letting on.& J0 n( T; C" {
Exit from Magentia Moonbeam's place.* u! M8 `1 y  d. u2 h, _+ V
Travel to the Police Station.+ k9 ?" x7 S% n0 I, ~' e6 i3 L$ e' f
→ 5.3 Police Station [192-200 Points]
+ p) x% q6 K0 y  \Police Station
  E9 M, z8 [$ G; }Enter Mosely's Office.
( w* l( N9 W/ K6 {8 h# STalk to Mosely, about Crash's & Hartridge's Deaths. You will try to convince Mosely that they are related. Its not enough.
1 Q. |8 K2 V0 V- ?" o- a- @We need to establish they are related & real voodoo, and show they are a threat. We also need to find a lead. Oh boy! Exit the conversation.
4 _& }0 N  z' ?. ]Convince Mosely the Voodoo is real:
# d" v9 y) ?3 B( X194 / 362 - Equip the Notepad Sketch that you acquired at Hartridge's office, Show Mosely, its proving the symobolism used in the killings are real. Mosely is starting to pay attention." ~0 }: \; `) T/ i# R3 r
196 / 362 - Equip the reconstructed drawing the Artist created in the Square showing all the parts together and Show Mosely. Mosely is impressed! He is convinced its voodoo.
& a6 z' j# y. w% v& UConvince Mosely they are a Threat:
, f) |8 T- }6 c3 D- o198 / 362 - Equip the Voodoo Newspaper article from 1810 that Grace found, and Show Mosely. Mosely will now believe they are a threat. They have kiled before and they will kill again.
9 {2 m, r3 {4 |. nGive Mosely a Lead:
, ^# S9 u* N2 c/ g9 q) \8 n200 / 362 - Show the Combined Scales to Mosely, giving compelling evidence of a new lead at the Museum. Mosely will Reopen the Case.6 k- t. a; U( U1 c0 _& w
This will also trigger the achievement: Compelling Evidence!4 g3 o; k. O6 p# ?7 o" z3 F3 ^+ |
Leave the Police Station will conclude the day. This will also trigger the achievement: Feverish Day Five.- g0 f0 T2 ?+ q$ v0 c! f$ h
End of Day 5.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:08 编辑
# b9 ]* ?& C% X- D& E& i  l- @3 w6 [4 ]1 L7 m0 m
DAY 6
5 @: f; l! A% H) G
, H; E; v0 P" X2 ?$ {% MAnd then the night became as day,
7 i5 v8 k6 s9 |) x8 G- O6 E& mI glimpsed nature's reddest claw!* b3 {$ ~8 I& V7 i* l; t
The face of fear looked back at me,
/ N7 M# @$ R/ qas I gazed into the maw...
" X  {* T0 |8 w* P8 B4 u* C2 |* g23rd of June, 1993

$ g; D  c! u* C* n0 c9 b7 a5 {
" y! z0 L$ S3 t  f5 U* v1 R: w→ 6.1 Police Station [200-211 Points]
; h; P, N' g9 t, GNightmare are back last night and to make matter more intense its St. John's Eve.8 ?1 \( z. T3 w8 f  C  L+ g" ^
201 / 362 - You wake to find Grace has found a bloody chicken on the Store floor. Someone sending you a message? You clean it up.8 B* e9 Z6 s  F; R+ `. ?
A letter is delivered.
% u. q6 A. W0 L: h9 Q$ }202 / 362 - Read the Newspaper for Day 6. Will tell you where St. John's Eve is traditionally celebrated and a rather ominous horrorscope.+ i6 |# N7 j8 U- w
203 / 362 - Pickup the Envelope.
1 @- j, H6 }& i$ {$ J! f1 u. M- u205 / 362 - Open the Envelope.0 x: }+ ?2 k- ^4 {9 j; ^
It will reveal a note from Mosely and an Office Key. Mosely says there may be something in his office that is helpful.
$ _) I3 O, O$ [* F8 s9 L) N0 \Leave the Book Store, Travel to the Police Station.
5 _; ~: Y" l5 T$ Z' Z$ x* u0 g1 jPolice Station
% U9 ~6 S. w9 {, fYou will notice a car parked out the front of the Police Station. Busier it gets every day it seems.1 H% _& x) z+ |
Enter the Police Station. Frick will prevent you from entering Mosely's Office. Talk to Frick and he will explain why. Bit concerning. Exit the Station.
" q; Y6 C' P! h( T" y. S206 / 362 - Use the Car out the front of the Station. Pickup the Tyre Iron near the dead Crow behind the car.6 M) J5 g: ?2 U) ]) a( x, n
208 / 362 - Walk behind the parked car into the Alleyway to the left of the screen. Use the Tyre Iron on Mosely's Window to gain access.
5 f8 g% y( |9 a4 KThis will trigger the achievement: Breaking and Entering.
1 f5 T, e) f  s+ |Not much else you can do in the Office, so head to the Desk.
5 _' A0 ]7 A8 G- U+ a! ]  @210 / 362 - Use Mosely's Key (from the Envelope this morning) in the Desk., [4 F6 v5 |" _* P
211 / 362 - Pickup the Tracking Device. This will start a cutscene of Gabriel being chased!8 m- G9 o3 y' X, ]' J. J
You will now be at the French Quarter Map.2 q) J& m4 l: K2 B
Ok we need to hide out for a while.
6 E" v1 f, w, K( e* \! mTravel to the Cemetary.; b( c" P& k* t: h7 e8 M& B  n
→ 6.2 Cemetery & Museum [211-218 Pts]9 l, d1 e# D) h4 e& V4 N' K
Cemetery7 @5 D8 _4 I. {8 k0 I3 ^
Look at the Markings on the side of Marie Leveau Tomb. Gabriel will notice they are changed.7 K6 r6 Q2 y8 [4 ~5 D. m' i6 s
213 / 362 - Equip your Sketchbook and take a copy of these new Markings. This will appear as Voodoo Code Page 2., O2 x7 _, J* W* C+ B& }% v
215 / 362 - Using the translated Voodoo Code Page 1 you got from Magentia, Combine Page 1 & 2. This will translate Page 2. We now only have 3 codes missing.) ?( B/ O+ V  w; L( T
This translation reads:6 P: p* r2 ?- e  x2 j
Page 2: DJKEEPE*ESONGKB*TDONOTHAR*
# L$ {" k+ {6 T" xIn English ... "DJ Keep E*es On GK b*t do not har*."; p# B9 R" s0 g1 K2 y( B0 E
Rest we need to guess:! B" R" a/ x8 c# `
"Dr. Johns, keep eyes on Gabriel Knight, but do not harm."
" Q" y6 A  ?* B, z- K0 XAlso remember from yesterday the Page 1 message: "Dr. Johns, Conclave Tonight, bring Fwet Kash".2 q# j6 E( K8 X- U
I think its time to pay Dr. Johns a visit.
1 b; p* u8 O, R: mTravel to Voodoo Museum.
; v* \. @/ L1 ~6 OVoodoo Museum, O, K- v# z& d# V! b+ Y) t6 e
Before you do anything here, to assist with one of the next puzzles I recommend you turn Subtitles on if you don't already. You need to make note of the spelling of the traditional name of the Coffin.- }: B4 R1 W; d% C+ b. J
Talk to Dr. Johns, he dismisses anything happening this evening and will not talk to you any further.
5 [8 ?& w4 ]4 p: s) E+ `3 q218 / 362 - Equip one of the Tracking Devices & Use on the Coffin (Aka Sekey Madoulé).' i% I, I6 F$ R) M( ?  {
This will trigger the achievement: Coffin Rigger.$ A7 C: e4 W. _0 T
After you do this, Dr. John will close up the Museum for the evening and kick you out., C, Z# s# }. F5 |
Travel to Jackson Square.
1 W1 ^7 l( B4 L' _  C→ 6.3 Jackson Square [218-226 Points]1 s; n* V( q$ d; M( G( d, P( s
Jackson Square
5 V) k* q$ p% b# P* a6 w7 ~Looks like Madame Lorelei is back from her freak out session a few days back.
& }- |. Z: S# w( v- i5 W) L$ k4 D221 / 362 - Talk to Madame Lorelei. She will warn you to stay away from Maria Gedde or you will pay with your life! Then she disappears.6 P% c" }4 y: Y6 p, v
Walk up to the Drummer who will not talk to you (the one you caught Crash with earlier). Equip the Rada Book, and Use on the Drummer.
" x/ e  K7 ^; l! nYou can now attempt to translate the message from the Drummer. Wait for the full sequence to finish and then you can begin.
" b7 _  l* ?$ r. _There are 3 pages of words to symbol translations, with a 2 line code presented by the drummer.# d) D4 n* h6 z9 B7 i
Doesn't appear to make much sense, but consider it a find-a-word. There are a number of the works from the Rada Book hidden in the Drummer code.
' T; ]' ^, G) f) B. `Tip: There are 3 words.
+ w" v7 [: J' ?Tip: Take special note of the patterns on the pages of symbols in the book. See each page always starts with a particular symbol. This means that each word hidden in the text will start with one of these symbols.
: h( s/ i% s( _- T0 C3 GTip: Start with the first character, find the first of the three hidden symbols. Go to that page and find the word that fits. Continue for the next two words.- v7 A# S- e+ s4 u+ }
226 / 362 - Following the tips above, decode the Drummer message as pictured on the right. The code is "Concave, Tonight, Swamp".
) Q, o% ]* a5 X5 z: B2 a- T5 VOnce decoded, it will trigger the achievement: Keeping the Beat.. M8 S+ ?# P: N4 R& x$ M
Nothing further to do here, so lets swing back to the Cemetary and see if we can figure out more of this Voodoo Code.# ~2 }. w4 o: `- c
Travel to the Cemetary; e& `% T" p0 I. ?4 }% Z8 Y
→ 6.4 Cemetery & Store [226-234 Points]' Z, ^9 }; l9 D# A$ g
Cemetery
. K' w7 c) m9 n: Q+ c- hTime for some more law breaking, this time some vandalism. If you arrive and the Watchman is attending to the grounds, leave the map and return again otherwise Gabriel cannot proceed.
3 s1 M) M# B" a4 R) \% \Equip the Brick you picked up here a while back.
; G! c% Q$ u0 M9 p, @" @Use the Brick on the side of the Tomb.. |: ^9 L1 j: n3 G& W& t
This will bring up the translated symbols. What we need to do is rewrite the code on the side of the tomb so we can get Dr. John to take the Coffin (you bugged with the transmitter) to the Conclave.
+ V! O- p7 c! D8 V3 J/ KTrying "DJ Tonight Bring Coffin" will not work. They will know it is written by an outsider.$ ]3 u. @- W6 C
There was the easy to miss clue back at the Museum, when you inspected the Coffin, where Gabriel says Professor Hartridge call this a "Sekey Madoulé". Good thing you had the Subtitles on to get the correct spelling!. t3 H  a4 V6 `3 E# R, h
Lets try that:- m7 e2 H  U6 v7 a8 `
231 / 362 - Enter "DJ Tonight Bring Sekey Madoulé". You will need to use all 3 unknown symbols from the decoding of Voodoo Code Page 2 as well. For the 'é' a normal 'E' is fine.+ d. b% _: I# Y2 R( J
Tip: You can switch between the two Voodoo Code pages at the top of the screen.1 g* D! m  V- E
Completing the secret message on the tomb will trigger the achievement: Now You're Speaking My Language!
; V' B# t. l3 K; C( u/ j- ZOk we have set the message to take the Coffin to Dr. Johns. Time to get ready for a St. Johns Eve Voodoo Party!
; P% ~6 v% h2 D! N$ ?/ C' y3 ZTravel to St. George Book Store.
* {4 j8 [# Q$ K# ~St. George Book Store. B1 F/ u5 {' w4 W# y6 |3 t
Your keen observation skils, you would have noticed that Grace has an Art Briefcase next to her at the desk. We need to look part of the tribe at the Conclave tonight, so Equip the Snake Tattoo, and Talk to Grace.
, i% z+ n5 p7 N& L. L' b$ b234 / 362 - Grace will ask what this is for. You need to reply its for a "Costume Party" & respond to Grace not wanting to help because of Malia by saying "If you are Jealous". It will go to cutscene as Grace paints your tattoo.. K1 t$ }3 g$ y2 |
Exit the Bedroom & Exit the Store.
# @) [# s  L) r" p  T) {Travel to the Bayou St. Johns./ @$ ?+ R4 S4 N' E
→ 6.5 Bayou St. Johns [234-241 Points]
! j" g0 m9 n# C7 vBayou St. Johns' n8 U. S" }! h- ^
You start out in the parking area. Enter the Bayou.
7 p% F* U! y" T  |Narrator will give you a clue to pull out the tracking device.
, m. G, H! v. ]1 `5 t% a( CEquip the Tracking Device, and follow the direction of the dot. I.e. Do the opposite you would do in any Alien game :)
4 o6 V; @1 L- g4 K$ J237 / 362 - Reach the entrance of the Ceremony. This will take 4-6 screens approximately.
. U8 ~$ G3 A' L4 e& W6 o8 ]: z241 / 362 - Equip the Crocodile Mask. Gabriel will take off his shirt and shoes and join the Ceremony. Failing to do so will get you killed!4 z" }  h1 B! L
Now is the time in the game to see if you have been paying attention to the story.  t- a" R' |# @+ O" w4 j
Dr. John .. ahem .. Brother Eagle will ask you some questions to prove your loyalty.
& z9 }5 Z' f  u# ?You have a limited time to answer.$ |/ f, v# n1 [
Answer incorrectly and you will be killed!
. Z& }0 r7 K% i5 o; OYou can retry off course :)
6 ^; F6 B0 z1 x' U+ ^( y, \3 g1) Name the great serpent who crushes all in its coils? Damballah3 c+ S7 C. k. z
2) Who is the destroyer of men? Ogoun Badagris
  O# K: n& a& C9 YThis will trigger a long cutscene as Gabriel witnesses all sorts of animalistic things. Then he sees Malia in the Ceremony .. and .. passes out...
$ `& R; _2 e* {) a# yThis will trigger the achievement: Slithering Day Six!# s; h+ j" l/ b* y( c  D
End of Day 6.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:39 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:09 编辑 ) x- x  K4 G  e4 }; c

- l4 j( X: y) L1 |" x, i# p9 ~DAY 73 [4 B: y- j2 _

. Y2 h5 J& [# wMy last ally laid to waste,6 w( `5 T* b" i% d" r" t; x& |
I ran toward the light.
# L- x/ b- T) H' Q2 F: M$ e" DI prayed for one to change my path,$ C' l; a4 P. C( P1 Q" J9 G( A
to give me strength to fight...- J6 S, M; w: U( b$ E2 N  V9 x
24th of June, 1993.
$ A  Z! P/ V- c7 u; K) K' J2 s$ b/ n* C7 Q3 ^6 p
→ 7.1 Book Store & Cemetery [241-260 Pt]
( D' S: v7 w1 jSt. George's Book Store. a; {- |$ R; \& W- m
You slowly awaken to Grace shaking you trying to wake you up. As you come around, she tells you she followed you to the Ceremony and when you passed out came in and saved you. Grace now believes you have a destiny with these Voodoo Murders and urges you to call Wolfgang Ritter to find some answers.
! D8 S6 _5 I( mGrace won't have any messages for you today., d$ `: ~3 K# a( t, z- P
242 / 362 - Before you leave the Bedroom, Use the phone. Call Wolfgang Ritter.
, ?9 \; @. y, |Dial (011) 490-9324-3333  C0 E1 H0 ~1 C
Explore all the conversations with Uncle Wolfgang. (Leave Yellow till last)
& @3 F% Z. h& m; |: lAsk about Schattenjäger. Wolfgang will explain it means Shadow Hunter. Heinz kept this a secret from Gabriel.
# @1 b4 D$ R6 S" u+ H- m* V, [Ask about Tetelo twice, then ask about Talisman three times.
- p  Y2 E% P0 \5 c( W* S/ NWolfgang says that we need to find Tetelo's remains so we can get the Talisman back. Without the power of the Talisman we cannot succeed.
& `2 C2 j# j2 UAsk about Tetelo's remains twice. Wolfgang says they could be in the African Homeland or here in New Orleans.
% y3 `0 D+ |% P- p  m244 / 362 - Ask about the African Homeland. Gabriel tells Wolfgang of research from Professor Hartridge which pinpointed the possible location. Wolfgang is excited and says he will look into it.
. U/ P/ e/ B  G+ w7 E7 t9 B- }: ROnce done you will trigger the achievement: The Shadow Hunters.; O) \' l) t# A0 E7 ~
245 / 362 - Read the Newspaper for Day 7. It will inform you of strange lights and ghost reports out at the Bayou last night.
# q+ G8 \& J/ Z% VJournal entry suggests to find someplace safe & figure out what is going on., I9 _9 B5 h) J. r3 j2 T
Exit the Book Store.
1 {  H% T4 A$ R% r: \3 ?Travel to the Cemetery5 f$ k6 U) \2 C8 ~! @5 o
Cemetery
9 P8 Q2 a6 b1 I+ C1 d( ?( S" M5 jGo to the right to Gedde's Tomb. You will now notice a button available on the tomb wall which will grant you entry.
7 i5 c: S* o4 Z$ q6 Q247 / 362 - Use the button on the tomb. You will enter a dark room.
5 A5 G# r& S6 i- e/ Z" |7 h$ s248 / 362 - Go to your Inventory & Equip the Torchlight, and then Use it on Gabriel or the Darkness. Once activated, Move the mouse pointer to look around.+ T5 m- w1 c1 t" D& V, k5 L* q/ g3 o
On the far left wall there is an Ossuary.& f9 |" M% j7 D4 o$ _7 t1 _
Use the Ossuary. This will zoom in.
9 ]" U6 w9 P3 I, b, M$ o/ n9 C250 / 362 - You will see 5 gems in the eye sockets of the skulls. Press them in the right order. Your hint is dangling off the bottom of the skulls.
3 H+ b; E1 a2 h& l( y( F" _Correct order is Nth, Sth, West, East, Middle.( l, A7 u4 h; ~7 P4 |! p
This will open one of the burial chamber without a name, only a Veve.$ m) }9 o7 y4 |  L% h+ }' i
252 / 362 - Use the burial chamber. You are in for a surprise!
; B  r1 D* U* N* }' {Gabriel is knocked out from behind.0 V' S5 P0 d4 G' t
When he comes to it will trigger the achievement: A Fallen Friend.
5 i5 ^+ E% ]; d# }Open up the burial chamber again. Mosely is gone, but his wallet remains.
- b! u6 M% A# c: C  w' E- L255 / 362 - Pickup Mosely's Wallet, then Open the Wallet. This will uncover an American's Repressed Card (Credit Card).6 [9 A! R& q* ?
Press the Red Button on the right side wall to Exit the Gedde's Tomb.
& H! R, q7 g7 n9 Z! iExit the Cemetery.
! D* I( b* k, [There is nothing further to do at any of the locations today.! u# j$ }" m6 d1 Y3 }7 b
Travel to St. George's Book Store.
7 J! K7 E$ r& S/ G9 |St. George's Book Store5 F/ ?' |+ R$ s' p' n9 G
On returning Grace urges you to get out of town before it is too late and also tells you that you missed a call from Wolfgang. He said he found what he was looking for and that Schloss Ritter is mine now. Gabriel doesn't know what this means. Perhaps best to follow Grace's advice.' S, {/ N0 {- [9 v5 Y) z/ Y
Travel to the Bedroom.
! ?. W. B: N2 L2 o4 K& @Pickup the Phone. When you select this Gabriel will announce he has a Travel Agent number on the phone page he has. How fortunate :)0 W8 y7 Y* r2 Z, i: S
260 / 362 - Dial 555-0113 to call the Travel Agency. Ask how much it is for Ritterberg, Germany. When agent asked how you want to pay, choose Charge It. Mosely wont be missing the money.
9 v6 }: _8 U$ DYou can pickup your tickets at the New Orleans International Airport (now available on the Greater New Orleans map).
. J5 G. u3 p! A% RExit the Bedroom & Store, Travel to the Airport.! S. g7 s/ _; E/ N6 o: v4 U
→ 7.2 Schloss Ritter [260-274 Points]
" ~& H3 L. e& ^. D: ~7 @  hSchloss Ritter (Germany)
$ }. v( {9 @+ T" X9 E7 |$ mYou are greeted by Gerde. She makes you feel at home, but alas Wolfgang is not here!- k9 d: l: t/ j0 ~: E
Well since we should make ourselves at home...2 ^1 M8 r9 p- h' {" H+ i) w9 i9 w3 X
261 / 362 - Look at the Weapons on the far wall. Pickup the polished Dagger. I feel safer already.
  H" ?/ o7 _0 x5 L2 WExit to the Chapel.( ~7 t% k3 j" K& j. m7 i: d& O
Look at each of the 6 Panels on the walls, and Talk to the Stained Glass Window.3 @" i- @. d" ?; u+ h
These panels hold a clue.
  F& y$ E$ l6 VReturn to Gerde and Talk to her.
$ s8 }! F" a9 w1 jAsk about Wolfgang. Ask where he went. Ask about the Library.
9 i8 o2 _. D2 M3 E5 {; Y262 / 362 - Ask about the Chapel Panels, then the Initiation Ceremony.' [6 I( I$ ]3 [
Go Upstairs to the Bedroom.# S* E6 C# x8 u" N$ I0 U
263 / 362 - Pickup the Scissors on the Dresser., X: |1 T4 {- W
264 / 362 - Pickup/Use the Scroll in the Case above the Dresser.  _! r% o# P/ c. f1 C+ u4 e
265 / 362 - Pickup the Chamber Pot.  A! T7 s9 o1 c% D' J
Look at the Poem inscribed above the door on the left. You will read it.. r3 q- r& O! I' k6 e9 N( w
Nur der Reinste darf passieren,. |: g  N% N+ V: h/ O
Dessen Herz ist rein wie Glas,* C( U5 K0 C. Y2 s, }: E8 j6 C9 o
Dessen Seele rein wie Feuer,
5 x( ^0 h  `' w; E. ], }+ a3 X2 i( U4 ?Schreitet hoeher durchs Portal
% _' j) G4 r' \266 / 362 - Talk to Gerde, ask about Portal Poem.
; b% h; C6 s, i; I2 w7 r! kShe will translate to English for you:
$ K8 Y& ~: b9 X7 a  aOnly the purest here may pass,
1 p9 j' H" p! m1 g- Khe whose heart is pure as glass,9 p' q6 Q! N! F7 y5 A( {
he whose soul is pure as fire,
1 ?, P# O0 @  A/ a1 c  J2 [through this portal passes higher
6 o9 [" v* v+ {3 F* \Open your Journal, your latest entry gives you a hint that the Schattenjäger Initiation Ceremony has something to do with the 6 panels in the Chapel.
6 z  Q  e. C" o& w3 g: _What do they mean?
2 M( }- ~& o0 xLeft to Right
: x4 R+ L  c9 F% oPanel 1 - Washing Hands. (You need to wash Gabriel's hands somewhere.)
3 g, R$ Z; A* W/ C3 g) I7 c* k, T  f2 ?Panel 2 - Cut Hair. (You need to cut off some of Gabriel's hair.)5 ^3 D! B. K9 T1 C2 X
Panel 3 - Chalice on Table with Ocean Waves in Background. (Chapel? Container? Salt Water?)
. V. s. }/ \2 r- _Panel 4 - Chalice of Blood. (Needs a blood donation)$ j# M5 n- W; A& g* z! x, z  a
Panel 5 - Kneel at the Altar. (Straight Forward)# t2 _0 C# k7 m
Panel 6 - Read Scroll. (Read the Scroll from the Bedroom?)
7 v1 g" d; v* _6 \Go to the Bedroom.7 m; R: e% a4 U; b" r6 j: _* x
267 / 362 - Open Window and Use the Puddle. You wash your hands, and the narrator announces you have done the action in the first panel picture.
4 H$ N( N  h! [4 f" \- G268 / 362 - Equip the Scissors. Use Scissors on Gabriel & he will walk to the mirror. Second panel done.
: M0 d# f5 L9 B. d% v$ ]% x% S( |Head downstairs to the Hall.
: U$ ^' ~- D" l" e269 / 362 - Pickup the Salt from the Table.
5 v$ @: A8 O# ]& ?* LEquip the Chamber Pot & Head back to the Chapel.  u" g0 n" _0 I' V+ W0 D$ Q
Use the Chamber Pot on the Altar. Use the Salt on the Chamber Pot. Third Panel done.& J3 g% a% T8 B6 ^
Equip the Dagger, and Use on Gabriel. Fourth Panel done.) c6 |8 U7 Q4 r& k$ O; t
Use the Altar to Kneel. Fifth Panel done.7 `+ Q1 m. u9 O2 T1 ^: |
274 / 362 - While you are Kneeling at the Altar, Equip the Scroll & Use it.
. _, @. |( a5 x4 R8 {; I: z% NThis will begin the Schattenjäger Initiation Ceremony & a cool cutscene.
" R& A, B' P$ i& |/ j  F# xThis will trigger the achievement: Dragon Fire.8 R! \' ^: t* g/ _' r) X( z8 R
Once the cutscene is finished, Day 7 will conclude.& K# `9 q8 Q/ Q& h- i0 _( J7 t
This will trigger the achievement: Solemn Day Seven.
' e6 w# A2 _% o7 kEnd of Day 7.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:40 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:09 编辑 " @% _5 Z/ f4 S: V8 a5 _+ u
4 F2 Z# T- H! }8 L! v1 G, U
DAY 85 B9 K1 k8 B: k( ?8 a( V+ k

" O- {" d- |0 dInside a hidden chamber+ x$ x! i7 V+ v
where I had no right to be,' v' s4 B" L  Q' D
I found the wheel at last or,# m. X' z' k% A$ k- @4 l2 T& B6 r0 \- N4 u
could it be, the wheel found me...
2 i; N; q$ m! ^: B25th of June, 1993.
8 X/ q8 T1 ]3 R" _4 B2 X) Q
: T! F  [" c8 W" l  G8 l7 e6 c- S+ B. p
→ 8.1 Schattenjäger Library [274-287 Pts]
! Q, E: Z* Y! Q6 DYou awake in the Bedroom, you haven't slept well & feel no different after the Initiation Ceremony.9 _2 H# c! L& W! S
275 / 362 - Glimmering on the end of the bed is the mysterious key you envisioned the night before. Did Gerde put this here? Pickup the Key.' h5 V$ Q$ r, J1 ~. u0 m# P/ c8 A
278 / 362 - Use the key in the door.% y3 r9 e. x$ y$ a
You have discovered the Library. Time to do some research and locate Wolfgang.
+ a. q5 i; J' p7 b  j, v6 }Have a look around, you can check out a few of the categories of interest, but they won't get you closer to your goal." v2 N( J7 Q: K3 M
Use the muddled up Shield on the right hand side wall. A new puzzle to solve.
7 K7 B! Z6 E6 E; |/ F" fSimply click on one square and then click on another to swap the pieces around. I found it easiest to start from the center, then work outwards.7 w4 O( i. D2 v# V
280 / 362 - Once solved, a secret passage way will open up, triggering the achievement:) S: n/ g5 C9 u: g: I
Enter the hidden room. Once inside you will see it's the Shattenjager Trophy room .. "Fracking Awesome!"
5 k, V- Y3 U" E3 B# v% a281 / 361 - Pickup the People's Republic of Benin. It will lead you to another book, The Primal Ones, back in the main Library.
# m; [$ ]( d% w4 F7 f" n282 / 362 - Go to the Sociology Section and Use to read The Primal Ones. It will detail some more important knowledge, and lead you to another book called Ancient Roots of Africa.
- v! G$ O. u2 d* }2 d+ m283 / 362 - Go to the History Section and Use to read Ancient Roots of Africa. More background on the origins of all the bloodshed, leading back to a tribe of Sun Worshippers.
$ s) t1 r. U2 F& Q  G' B) @284 / 362 - Go to the Religion Section and Use to read Sun Worshippers. Uncovers more and recommends reading Ancient Digs of Africa.
1 k* J. H9 ^% h8 m285 / 362 - Go to the Archaeology Section and Use to read Ancient Digs of Africa. Here you will learn about the Great Snake Mound .. in the Red Basin, Benin. Its a double snake formation, said to be hiding a temple beneath.
" k& {/ ?. u. C- _  d) s  oThis will trigger the achievement: Paper Trail.) t2 J7 a4 X5 |7 o) W- ]
Talk to Gerde, ask her about the Key then Exit.
4 X1 e! H* j9 R  e4 wDO NOT ask her about the Snake Mound book otherwise you will miss out on the next point. - Fixed 2.02 (Thx LeisureX)
7 i) _/ S% c# q- f. R5 z/ |286 / 362 - Use the Snake Mound Book on Gerde. She is astounded!0 X3 g7 u# z6 x; R! b7 `! N
287 / 362 - Gerde will arrange a ticket to Africa, but first will ask you how you want to pay !? Choose whatever you want, but to proceed you need to use Mosely's Credit Card (thanks again buddy!).
- i; M: e: a4 U( ~This will conclude, your very short day as a bookworm.
' J* P# ^1 b0 [8 z2 `% J* fThis will trigger the achievement: Enlightened Day Eight.9 o. A* `5 C9 a+ s7 B1 `
End of Day 8.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-10 00:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 城步堂龙一 于 2020-4-11 01:11 编辑
' a! x' U" `  k- M7 j  `" m7 g: P3 R
DAY 9
) }: F- r0 z8 w
2 v) }/ v; t! k5 ?+ HAnd then the wheel went round and round! R; v  |) W* T7 i1 L' T; K7 @0 ]
I could not find my way.4 x9 Z! |) C/ j# E" \. O
Twelve and three and turn the key,8 L* Y' V! t9 p2 J! \2 L
I heard the madman say...
$ I- i  J* q  f# i26th of June, 1993.

5 `+ Y: r- m- E# r
8 _  g" m9 {8 Y' s→ 9.1 Snake Mound [287-313 Points]8 r% Y: f+ a9 e9 {9 R' M
After getting your ticket, you travel to Africa and the Snake Mound. You are taken there by a local driver.
. j' z: v9 D( PEnter the Snake Mound where you will encounter a series of rooms.* y5 B' S2 Z/ A* E
You would have noticed from the shape of the Snake Mound that the rooms are built in a circular shape. You can go either clockwise or anti-clockwise, both will lead back to the exit. There are 12 rooms in total (picture it as a clock).0 }, w; t4 {+ F/ s5 D( u. r; L
Travel to each of the rooms. Pick up each of the Tiles you see.5 u# N9 x; L4 ~6 _
288 / 362 - Pickup the Snake Rod on the ground.
; x4 ?, D# L3 S" {; E0 KThere are 10 Snake Tiles in total. Once you pickup all of them it will trigger the achievement: Gotta Get'Em All.
) ]# u% E6 v, B$ x4 {Keep travelling around until you return to the starting point (where the exit is).! J! D- R& }3 X8 b  c* y: M
Now we have all the Tiles and the Snake Rod, we need to figure out how to place these in the slots etched in the walls, so we can explore the inner circle of the mound.7 i8 V- x, j5 Z  e" h
Look at the Snake Tiles, you will notice each is numbered by the number of snakes present in the Hieroglyph. This is a clue on where to place them. Example pictured is Number 9.
1 {- C8 q! d% |7 G3 `You will also see that you are missing two Tiles for numbers 7 and 12 (hence 10 Tiles for 12 rooms).! z' g5 f$ o& X  A) u+ w" B- |
From your starting point, travel clockwise to the next room. This unique room shows a mural (door), and has a Tile already locked in place. Take a close look at this tile and count the number of snakes. You should get 7. If you keep heading clockwise, you will also come across another room with a Tile locked in place with 12 snakes present.2 x/ A/ l/ j) P' {+ q
You should be able to deduct from this where to start placing the Tiles correctly, simply start from either 7 or 12 rooms and keep going adding the next Tiles in the set in each room.. H" Q2 Y0 R$ o1 t  e( _
291 / 362 - Place all the 10 Tiles in the right slots.! t+ A# E: ~  S4 O& |
If you are not already there, go back to the Exit room (Room 6).- ?5 |) `/ `+ Y  H  O
All you have to decypher is the Snake Rod, and where to place it. In the center of each Tiles you would have noticed there is a hole. This is where you need to place the Snake Rod, but which room out of the 12?
3 Y' R8 a8 O1 [# l1 }8 q* BEquip the Snake Rod.6 C% P# z' e* h4 ^" Q; [( {
Although the most logical location seems to be in Room 7 (with the Mural/Door), this will not work.
0 u; R9 O$ g4 @- f" b0 c# ZThere have been multiple clues throughout the game to point you in the right direction, to save just using trial & error. Remember the Clock puzzle? Remember the German Poem? Remember the number of Snakes in Gabriel's dreams? Yes! Let's try Room 3. Head counter-clockwise (Exit to Previous Room) for 3 rooms.& ]0 ^2 s& U3 Y9 n  b5 Y
IMPORTANT: Make a Savegame here. There are some dangers ahead! Be ready!
- x, \2 W* o, I/ @296 / 362 - Use the Snake Rod in Snake Tile 3." Z9 p% {* d7 j; x% e; t7 R# d! n
I think Gabriel has awakened something. The Mummies come alive!
0 \' S) q0 N& v6 S* y. COur objective here is to get to Room 7 & the door to the inner wheel of the Mound.. X' ]1 ^& }/ \; w! T8 L! _
Move quickly and avoid the Mummies!9 G. [; O# W5 W3 c# C
In Room 5, navigate Gabriel to the outer edge first then select the door to Room 6.) a% l$ t8 y3 p
298 / 362 - In Room 6, surrounded by 3 Mummies, use the Vines in the middle of the room to get through.
3 k( b- q5 Q9 {1 b9 CThis will trigger the achievement: Pitfall Harry Would Be Proud!  u# Y1 K# u, \  z2 g0 r
300 / 362 - Use the Snake Rod in the opening inside the door frame. Be quick or you will die!8 N: e1 V8 W/ Q* ^$ W# p
After a totally Indiana Jones move, you reach the Inner Wheel.
$ |" v3 t4 t; s* m/ h+ c+ _  fTake a moment to recover and Talk to Wolfgang.
; f0 L4 w  W% y3 N8 }+ {& W301 / 362 - Use the Lid, Wolfgang will try to help you but its no use .. would need 10 strong men!' C3 H$ P/ C6 _% L' r, J  A
You will see 2 long bars on the wall.% O  b$ |4 A/ O6 D$ z; O7 ]3 t
302 / 362 - Use one of the Bars, Wolfgang will help place it in the Lid.- ?1 D" _- A# g0 N4 F
303 / 362 - Use the second Bar.
6 |1 |7 A9 E+ d/ tWolfgang will explain that to unlock the Lid it will need a human heart (a sacrifice in blood). Wolfgang suggests to try one of the Mummy hearts, skeptical Gabriel goes to find out.
% H/ x* t/ x8 J  \( e8 JTravel to the left of the screen and you will see a dead Mummy. Equip the Dagger, and Use on the Mummy.* F4 I9 e, E7 w8 B. D
This will trigger a tragic cutscene, and conclude the day.- j* P) |1 v( l: ]2 S" N
313 / 362 - Found it! You now have the Talisman.
( W- Q% v0 c$ H! G( ^* fThis will trigger the achievement: Knotty Day Nine.
6 k, T7 O- r1 N0 nEnd of Day 9.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表